#151 Posted by Pop (2651 posts) -
#152 Posted by Chaser324 (6745 posts) -

@monkeyman04: Yeah, we've generally been trying to avoid using fan art.

#153 Edited by Nadafinga (959 posts) -
#154 Edited by DrSocial (8 posts) -
#155 Posted by Chaser324 (6745 posts) -
#156 Posted by Yummylee (22576 posts) -

Anybody wanna help me out with this pleasethankyou. I was slaving (!!!) for like 2 hours searching and/or cropping pictures for these pages I tells yah.

#157 Posted by BeachThunder (12439 posts) -
#158 Posted by Thoseposers (791 posts) -
#159 Posted by Chaser324 (6745 posts) -
#160 Posted by dungbootle (2428 posts) -
#161 Posted by Yummylee (22576 posts) -
#162 Posted by BeachThunder (12439 posts) -

@yummylee said:
And cheers for the help @Chaser324! I forget to mention it earlier, but your Header Image Tester is a godsend.

wait, there's a Header Image Tester? Link?

#163 Posted by Yummylee (22576 posts) -

@yummylee said:
And cheers for the help @Chaser324! I forget to mention it earlier, but your Header Image Tester is a godsend.

Here you go. Though I should add that it's actually been in the OP of the thread almost since the very beginning.

#164 Posted by BeachThunder (12439 posts) -

@yummylee said:
@beachthunder said:

@yummylee said:

Here you go. Though I should add that it's actually been in the OP of the thread almost since the very beginning.

D: Oops. I think I just glossed over the OP. Thanks though.

#165 Edited by Yummylee (22576 posts) -
#166 Posted by Romination (2777 posts) -
#167 Edited by Snail (8662 posts) -

I'm still not sure why this isn't in the Delete and Combine with the other "Request" threads.

In any case, please make this image the background for the Crush page. It's a dark looking game, so an image that works well as a background wasn't particularly easy to come by. Out of all the images in the game's Gallery page that one seems to be the most appropriate one.

#168 Edited by Chaser324 (6745 posts) -
#170 Edited by Yummylee (22576 posts) -

Damn, some of those images I suggested didn't fit as well as I would have imagined. I guess it's because however much space is available is determined by the size of the page's default image =/

Also, I don't suppose we allow gifs as backgrounds do we? It's just that this would work so well for Carlos Oliveira :P If not then this should suffice.

#171 Posted by dungbootle (2428 posts) -
#172 Posted by PirateNipple (95 posts) -
#173 Posted by Chaser324 (6745 posts) -

@yummylee: Yeah, I think it's probably best that we don't use animated gifs for header images.

#174 Edited by Thoseposers (791 posts) -
#175 Posted by takashichea (365 posts) -

@dungbootle:

I did Micaiah's banner. What do you think? I'll do the Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance characters if possible.

#176 Edited by dungbootle (2428 posts) -

@takashichea: Looks good to me. Try to use general large images rather than aiming for images that you think would fit a banner's dimensions. The size of it on the page is determined by the individual's screen/window resolution so something like that would be more versatile.

#177 Edited by takashichea (365 posts) -

@dungbootle:

I tried using the full image without cropping it, and it just shows her chest. I wanted to show the character's face at least.

#178 Posted by dungbootle (2428 posts) -

@takashichea: Yeah it can center weirdly at times. The banner is good though, not complaining.

#179 Posted by dungbootle (2428 posts) -
#180 Edited by takashichea (365 posts) -

This banner for Edward. I crop it out, so his face is seen.

@dungbootle:

I like the Skies of Arcadia banner you picked. It's awesome!

#181 Posted by Snail (8662 posts) -

I suggest the image linked below for the Pokémon Dream Radar page.

http://nosgeeks.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/dream-radar.jpg

I apologize for simply copy/pasting the link but it's as much as the mobile site currently allows for.

#182 Posted by DeF (4979 posts) -
#183 Edited by psoplayer (241 posts) -

Nevermind. :P

#184 Posted by deepfry55 (13 posts) -
#185 Edited by Chromium (26 posts) -

Some new art was released for Battlefield 4, which at this time does not have a header image.

I have uploaded it to the wiki page.

#186 Posted by DrSocial (8 posts) -
#187 Edited by JeanLuc (3608 posts) -
#188 Posted by Chaser324 (6745 posts) -

@jeanluc: Some nice picks in there. Thanks.

#189 Edited by dungbootle (2428 posts) -
#190 Posted by aurahack (2289 posts) -
#191 Posted by mracoon (4979 posts) -

Done up to here.

@aurahack: next time could you upload the picture you want used to the page's image gallery.

#192 Posted by Paulrus (244 posts) -

This for Out of this World

Also, is there a template we can use to judge image sizes and positions? For example, I found one for YouTube's current layout change and that helped when I was designing a friend's channel.

#193 Posted by BeachThunder (12439 posts) -

Why not something that isn't a low res jpeg? How about something like this?

Also, look here.

#194 Edited by Paulrus (244 posts) -

@beachthunder: I wanted to go for something that included the main character in the center, and I couldn't find one since he appears to be towards the bottom in most of them; let alone something higher res. Also, I didn't mean the header tester site, I meant something that included something like... say... a rule of thirds? But it sounds like that's our only tool.

#195 Posted by ShadowVirus (793 posts) -
#196 Posted by Chaser324 (6745 posts) -

OK. I think we're caught up with the submissions up to here.

@paulrus: The issue with making a static template is that the fluid nature of this site's layout makes that a bit difficult.

#197 Posted by cloudymusic (1234 posts) -
#198 Edited by SerHulse (688 posts) -
#199 Edited by Yummylee (22576 posts) -

This for The Evil Within? A little dark perhaps, but I think it only adds to the creepy mystique of the image and fits the page pretty well x) Should be a decent placeholder if anything until there's a better picture that could be used.

#200 Posted by Chaser324 (6745 posts) -

Done up to this point.