for Yoshi's New Island, please.
for Sin & Punishment: Star Successor, please.
for Opoona, please.
for Project Zero 2 Wii Edition, please.
And thank you! :)
I'm really glad these requests get processed so quickly compared to the other threads (rename&image threads).
for X (working title) please. Time to switch out that old blurry YT cap for an official shot of a current build.
I got a few that either need a header image or I think could use a better one:
* Bella Imposter http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2480545
* Fairy Godmother http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2469331
* Sniffles O' Simrock http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2456597
* The Knight http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2612735
* The Jester http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2612737
* Cael Cyndar http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2210997
* Galthran Etruk http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2210998
@ronnier15: A couple of things. Please also provide a link to the page and not just the name. Also, this thread is for header image suggestions not default images. That's over here, but I think you have enough wiki points that you should be able to change the default image yourself (click the Edit/Delete Images button, Click the image, Click Make Default).
for Kid Icarus: Uprising please. The current one is dark and muddy and you can't see anything.
for Tomodachi Life
- Gotcha Force: http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2452882
- Chie Satonaka: http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2202336
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold: http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2577331/
- Custom Robo: http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2624955
- Devil Survivor/Overclocked: http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-971344/
- Disgaea PSP/DS: http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2439037
- Disgaea 2 PSP: http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-219458
- Disgaea 3/Vita: http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-11990
- Disgaea 4/Vita: http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2624965
Persona 4 Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold already has one but i think it looks really bad.
@corruptedevil: I did some of these, but not the ones where it didn't appear that the desired image was in the game's image gallery. Please make sure the image is in the wiki page's image gallery before requesting that it be made the background.