• 86 results
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Hamz

That made me chuckle a little. I think its pretty good to see someone from the industry just take off the gloves and be a little more bare knuckle when it comes to fanboys and the crap they vomit. Some of the user comments he picked out in particular show exactly what the biggest problem with video game communities is, inbreeding and the stupidity it causes to a person.

Great stuff.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By BigBoss1911

Adam Sessler is like the only person in the industry that isnt full of shit.

Warfare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Warfare

So true.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By jakob187

Adam Sessler is a fucking tool, sir.  I made it about one minute into that video just to give him a chance to be something worthwhile...but no.  He couldn't even do that.  In the minute of video I watched, he could BARELY stop stuttering.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

jakob187 said:
"Adam Sessler is a fucking tool, sir.  I made it about one minute into that video just to give him a chance to be something worthwhile...but no.  He couldn't even do that.  In the minute of video I watched, he could BARELY stop stuttering."

You can't expect everyone to have the charisma of Obama. :/
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By TwoOneFive

i can't help but mentioning this, don't get all worked up and hop on the ses bandwagon, he was one of the douchebags that made a big deal about racism in RE5

avengedxsniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By avengedxsniper

I have to agree with Adam here. I dont have a PS3 or plan on buying one any time soon, but to say that there cant be any good games one it is crazy.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By ArchScabby

Killzone 2 has proven that sony has the worst fanboys of all the consoles.
I always thought it was xbox, but not anymore.

Rio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Rio

I think alot of people are taking this too seriously.  Im not implying that Adam isnt serious about what hes saying, im simply implying that he is just blowing off some steam.  Its nice every once in a while to vent about the fucking morons in this world and how it gives you a headache to try and understand their world view.......... thats all this is and I support the guy.   Most people can argue he should just deal with it and keep a cool head, but, I say fuck it and use your little personal video podcast for something like this.  It was entertaining to me and Im sure he feels better now.

Stanford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#60  Edited By Stanford
BiG_Weasel said:
"I'm still trying to figure out why people are being bashed for their opinions: Both the reviewers at G4 and the "fanboys" on the forums.

In case anyone missed it, games are meant to be fun. And fun is a totally subjective idea."
The problem with the Fanboy's oppinions are that most of the time they are biased and really irritating.  Also, they are generally not willing to back them up with real fact, just with their dumb opinions
Rain_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Rain_Dog
ArchScabby said:
"Killzone 2 has proven that sony has the worst fanboys of all the consoles.
I always thought it was xbox, but not anymore."
Fanboys are fanboys, man. I don't think there is a "lesser evil" when is comes to these people.
pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By pweidman

Wow, just wow...lost a bit of respect really......no better responses than the idiots.  He's losing it a bit or it was done just for pub and attention maybe.   Hmmmm..   Justifiable really, but just not from a pro like Sessler.  Bet G4 cringed a little to say the least.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#63  Edited By AndrewGaspar

I like Adam Sessler. He's the best part about G4. Kevin Pereirra is pretty cool too.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64  Edited By vidiot
albedos_shadow said:
""Joe. Joe, you delusional fuck." Awesome."
I haven't lol-ed that much in a while. I am not a fan of Sessler, but this was phenomenal. I actually felt sorry for him for having to sit through and read those stupid....stupid....emails.
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pibo47
Hamz said:
"That made me chuckle a little. I think its pretty good to see someone from the industry just take off the gloves and be a little more bare knuckle when it comes to fanboys and the crap they vomit. Some of the user comments he picked out in particular show exactly what the biggest problem with video game communities is, inbreeding and the stupidity it causes to a person.

Great stuff."
The g4 forums just need you Hamz, you'd put the smack down on them bitches. MB and be your tag team partner.
Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Absurd

Good Shit!

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#67  Edited By Claude

Adam Sessler plays games,writes, reviews and is viewed by many people on a tv show about video games. He just gave love to those who hate, it seems counter productive, because those people don't care.

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By pirate_republic

GJ Sessler, sure kicked their asses.

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MC_Izawa

You can call them fanboys but with the crazy backwards shit they're saying I'm assuming it's all trolling.  Trolls want attention.

He just gave them all boners.  Their crazy bullshit post on a message board was responded to personally by a television personality.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#70  Edited By dsplayer1010

You've got to love Adam's delivery

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By RichardLOlson
Wow....Adam Sessler is such a retard...I wonder if he accually believes the shit that comes out his own mouth.  I mean first oiff, it must be "Obvious Day" on planet retard, and secondly, his balding spot on the top of his head isn't getting any better.  I don't see how he can sit there and talk about how the video gaming industry is doing poorly when he himself is doing nicely.  I mean he lives in L.A., California and the cost of living there is more then it is in indiana.  Also, he believes of himself to be a gaming guru, but he is just an ass who isn't really funny.  My nutsack can make better jokes then he can.
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By PureRok
RichardLOlson said:
"Wow....Adam Sessler is such a retard...I wonder if he accually believes the shit that comes out his own mouth.  I mean first oiff, it must be "Obvious Day" on planet retard, and secondly, his balding spot on the top of his head isn't getting any better.  I don't see how he can sit there and talk about how the video gaming industry is doing poorly when he himself is doing nicely.  I mean he lives in L.A., California and the cost of living there is more then it is in indiana.  Also, he believes of himself to be a gaming guru, but he is just an ass who isn't really funny.  My nutsack can make better jokes then he can."
I've noticed that every one of your posts are retarded. By following logic I have concluded that you yourself must be retarded as well.
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By RichardLOlson
PureRok said:
"RichardLOlson said:
"Wow....Adam Sessler is such a retard...I wonder if he accually believes the shit that comes out his own mouth.  I mean first oiff, it must be "Obvious Day" on planet retard, and secondly, his balding spot on the top of his head isn't getting any better.  I don't see how he can sit there and talk about how the video gaming industry is doing poorly when he himself is doing nicely.  I mean he lives in L.A., California and the cost of living there is more then it is in indiana.  Also, he believes of himself to be a gaming guru, but he is just an ass who isn't really funny.  My nutsack can make better jokes then he can."
I've noticed that every one of your posts are retarded. By following logic I have concluded that you yourself must be retarded as well."

First off I use the term retards as meaning "Lack of common sense", but since this is a forum and I'm aloud to speak my mind, it makes me curious as to why you really give a shit.  But thanks for your "retarded" opinion.  JACKASS!!!

Anways...on to my thoughts,  I've been watching Sesslers soapbox for about an hour now, and I've realized that during some of his interviews he does make good points on some key issues in the gaming industry.  Although I will say that making fable 2 game of the year on G4s X-Play was not such a good idea.  I mean I personally didn't think it should have gotten "game of the year" just for the simple fact that the multiplayer wasn't that good, and also that the reasoning behind it just wasn't strong enough for me to see it as "game of the year".
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#74  Edited By Claude
RichardLOlson said:
"PureRok said:
"RichardLOlson said:
I've noticed that every one of your posts are retarded. By following logic I have concluded that you yourself must be retarded as well."

First off I use the term retards as meaning "Lack of common sense", but since this is a forum and I'm aloud to speak my mind, it makes me curious as to why you really give a shit.  But thanks for your "retarded" opinion.  JACKASS!!!

Anways...on to my thoughts,  I've been watching Sesslers soapbox for about an hour now, and I've realized that during some of his interviews he does make good points on some key issues in the gaming industry.  Although I will say that making fable 2 game of the year on G4s X-Play was not such a good idea.  I mean I personally didn't think it should have gotten "game of the year" just for the simple fact that the multiplayer wasn't that good, and also that the reasoning behind it just wasn't strong enough for me to see it as "game of the year".
"

PureRok said:
"RichardLOlson said:

Both of you need to grow up. Retarded is a derogatory term and just because this a forum doesn't mean you can dumb it down.
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By PureRok
Claude said:
"RichardLOlson said:
"PureRok said:
"RichardLOlson said:

"

PureRok said:
"RichardLOlson said:

Both of you need to grow up. Retarded is a derogatory term and just because this a forum doesn't mean you can dumb it down."
Ok Mr. Pansy McPussy pants.
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vidiot
PureRok said:
"Claude said:
"RichardLOlson said:
"PureRok said:
"RichardLOlson said:

"

PureRok said:
"RichardLOlson said:

Both of you need to grow up. Retarded is a derogatory term and just because this a forum doesn't mean you can dumb it down."
Ok Mr. Pansy McPussy pants."
The McPussy! Coming to a McDonald's near you!
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#77  Edited By Gunner
WilliamRLBaker said:
"1. With out those blind stupid fanboys g4 would have died along long time ago.
2.G4 sux why is it still around? even when it first start back in like 1998 or so it sucked then soley cause there was lil content, it got content it still sucked because of certain personalities, then it lost all its content adopted british tv shows and still sucked.
3.g4 would be dead without the blind raving fanboys of which someone in this thread said were all 11 year olds sorry to say but its not 11 year olds if it were then a good 70% of the site is 11 year olds Fanboys come in all shapes, sizes and ages and sexes. fanboyism is a natural extension of human side choosing and will never die.

P.S: hes right about scoring systems though but then again i believe all scroing systems should be done away with and the reviews text should represent it self, which is one reason i use gamerankings because people are actually able to score reviews i can read the best scored reviews and not have to wade through crap reviews.
P.P.S:he hasn't really owned, or smacked down any fanboys with his statements he just fueled the fire."
Adam Sessler =/= G4. He works for them yeah but he is an individual with thoughts and opinions that are different from other people's. He almost got fired from G4 one time for talking some shit about Halo. Its not like he founded G4 or anything, hes just an employee.
CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By CreamyGoodness

that was a great soapbox. i wish i still had my ps3 so i could play killzone. looks like a sick game

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

Without Casuals the industry dies.
Without fanboys gaming publications/shows die.

Since casuals do not by defintion care about video game reporting.

Rain_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Rain_Dog
WilliamRLBaker said:
"Without Casuals the industry dies.
Without fanboys gaming publications/shows die.

Since casuals do not by defintion care about video game reporting."
So would that make you a casual or a fanboy?
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PureRok

I don't see how gaming publications have anything to do with fanboys, really.

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
albedos_shadow said:
""Joe. Joe, you delusional fuck." Awesome."
best part
Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By SathingtonWaltz
PureRok said:
"RichardLOlson said:
It's not that his posts are always retarded, it's just that the only things he ever has to say on any thread are negative. 
LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

the day fanboyism ends is the day Sony and Microsoft decide to merge and make one video game console. So keep your fingers cross.........

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By LiveOrDie1212
ArchScabby said:
"Killzone 2 has proven that sony has the worst fanboys of all the consoles.
I always thought it was xbox, but not anymore."
somebody didn't get the message
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By RichardLOlson
SathingtonWaltz said:
"PureRok said:
"RichardLOlson said:
It's not that his posts are always retarded, it's just that the only things he ever has to say on any thread are negative. "

Well  its not negative, its just an opinion like anyone else on these threads.  I just speak the truth.  But you want positive, then I'll be positive for a moment.  From a technical stand point, there is nothing wrong with a fanboy or fangirl.  They buy the games they enjoy and continue buying the games they enjoy that have sequels to them and the developers make there money....so everybody wins.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#87  Edited By natetodamax

Sessler for the win