• 96 results
#51 Posted by Sean2206 (264 posts) -

Dishonoured I'd say I think it looks great but ultimately it's down to preference. Get both though they both look awesome.

#52 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -

Just XCOM. Dishonored looks like a great game and has a great looking art style, one I think could age well, but it's not for me.

#53 Posted by OtakuGamer (1224 posts) -

Dishonored now, XCOM later. Although XCOM looks like an interesting game to play, I’ve never played anything like XCOM before and being a huge fan of Deus Ex games, Dishonored is right up my alley.

#54 Posted by CJduke (783 posts) -

I bought both like an hour ago

#55 Posted by Barrabas (325 posts) -

After all the positive things people have said about Dishonored from various sites I decided to get both. However, X-COM will be getting my attention first and foremost.

#56 Posted by Maitimo (180 posts) -

Both. I don't know why they seem to be continually matched against these other in threads like these, though. It's not like they're really going for the same audience.

#57 Posted by Sin4profit (2910 posts) -

I bought both so i assume that's what "DON'T CLICK THIS" meant.

#58 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

Other Motherfucker

#59 Posted by Clonedzero (4093 posts) -

i might get XCOM, i dunno, it looks fantastic and its not the type of game you get alot, so it'd be a nice change of pace.

dishonored looks cool and all, but i oddly have zero interest in playing it.

#60 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6389 posts) -

DON'T CLICK THIS! Actually looks really good.

#61 Posted by BeachThunder (11722 posts) -

@BaneFireLord said:

I've bought XCOM. I'll pick up Dishonored during a Christmas or Black Friday sale.
#62 Posted by l3roken (113 posts) -

@Enigma777: I bought both but you can bet Dishonored won't be getting much attention until at least one play-through of X-Com.

#63 Posted by Just_an_other_muffin (90 posts) -

Before today I would say Dishonored, but after watching the QL this morning X-com looks to be the more interesting game.

#64 Posted by handlas (2662 posts) -

You have a Deus Ex avy.... I think you already know my friend... just accept it.

If I were buying a game this week I'd be torn as well. Probably XCOM because how many of those types of games come around?

#65 Posted by MrVideoGames (30 posts) -

X-COM... how I have waited for thee!

I hope you dont disappoint as I have waited years for this moment. Somehow I seriously doubt it passed on the pedigree of your development team.

NOW STEAM, UNLOCK THAT SHIT!

#66 Posted by envane (1159 posts) -

got both for $45 ..which is almost what they were charging for 1 of them on steam alone (damn aussie price hike)

green man gaming saves the day (but not my wallet hehe , was probably not gonna buy either game)

#67 Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie (1225 posts) -

I'm not familiar with XCOM but Dishonored looks right up my alley.

#68 Posted by GnomeonFire (700 posts) -

Neither until they're cheaper cuz i'm broke.

#69 Posted by Bribo (594 posts) -

The correct answer is Retro City Rampage.

#70 Posted by Metric_Outlaw (1171 posts) -

I debated this all weekend but then I got into a few games of Civ Rev and immediately preordered X Com.

#71 Posted by iAmJohn (6110 posts) -

This is a shitty choice. So I decided not to make it. Both, motherfucker.

#72 Posted by cyraxible (683 posts) -

Both... But Dishonored first.

#73 Posted by Kerned (1169 posts) -

I preordered XCOM on Amazon and got a $15 store credit... which I will probably use towards Dishonored in a few weeks.

#74 Posted by Sbaitso (510 posts) -

XCOM because turn based strategy has been my jam lately. I'll probably play dishonored someday but for now I'm a gonna hold off. The game does look pretty cool though, especially its style.

#75 Posted by face15 (1284 posts) -

Well I've got XCOM preordered.

I'll probably pick up Dishonoured too eventually.

#76 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5808 posts) -

Dishonored because I love Thief and this looks like Thief+ Superpowers. should be fun.                  

#77 Posted by bybeach (4733 posts) -

Well I just picked up X-com because on steam it came with Civ 5. I am still solidly into Dishonored but frankly I have trouble with the PC price. I would not be suprised to see it for half a day at 49.00 on Steam during a cirtain event soon...And yes I am aware of Green Man gaming. I was confused what was really offered for the NA release but I am still getting it anyways. I've got Borderlands 2 and I'd really like to get back to Sleeping Dogs. Dishonored would probably be the next game I play after that.

#78 Posted by algertman (852 posts) -

Dishonored will be $20 soon enough.

#79 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

XCOM. Nothing I've seen on Dishonored has sold me on it yet.

#80 Edited by Ghost_Cat (1395 posts) -

I preordered Dishonored thinking that it would have lots of graphic options on the PC, but I'm sad to learn that the only real important options are: resolution; FOV; textures; shadows for rats; v-sync; and I think that's it. I know the graphics are flat and painting-like, but it could have benefited with a DX11 option.

#81 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Fable the Journey.

#82 Posted by Osaladin (2515 posts) -

I'll wait for XCOM to go on sale, but yeah, I'm going with that.

#83 Posted by Brandino (247 posts) -

I picked C because i am getting both.

If you are asking to refer you one, i can't unless i know what kind of games you prefer because they are 2 completely different games.

#84 Posted by EvilTwin (3324 posts) -

I'm really surprised, but after watching the quick looks, XCOM is just scratching something right now that Dishonored isn't. I would not have expected that to be my answer a couple of weeks ago.

#85 Posted by L1GHTN1N (439 posts) -

I got both already preloaded on Steam but XCOM is getting my attention first. Between these two, Walking Dead Ep 4 and Retro City Rampage it's going to be a hell of a week. Couldn't be more glad I have most of this week off!

#86 Posted by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -

I want Xcom but if I buy it I just won't get anything done in real life so I will wait.

#87 Posted by LiquidPrince (15855 posts) -

Probably neither anytime soon. If I was, it would be XCOM though. Dishonored looks boring to me.

#88 Posted by DystopiaX (5296 posts) -

Between the two, XCOM. Neither at launch though. At least 20 or under until I'll pick em up. Not a statement on either game's quality, just don't have the money to spend on either game new.

#89 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2481 posts) -

Dishonored!!

They had me at Steam-Punk Deus Ex.

#90 Posted by MiniPato (2721 posts) -

I've been playing a lot of first person shooter/action/RPG games. I think XCOM would be a nice change of pace.

#91 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5808 posts) -

Dishonored for sure. 

it looks so much like Thief except set in a cooler town and with crazy powers. It has to be amazing.

#92 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

Not buying either until I have more free time, but both seem pretty great. I feel as though Dishonored could get occasionally frustrating, and, considering my love for tight turn-based strategy, I'll have a better chance at liking XCom. So I'll go with that.

#93 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5808 posts) -
@Maitimo said:

Both. I don't know why they seem to be continually matched against these other in threads like these, though. It's not like they're really going for the same audience.

Probably because they're the two biggest releases of the week.
#94 Posted by sunitalee (6 posts) -

XCOM.Many USA players are enjoying it.EU and AU players should wait more 3 days.

#95 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

il be getting both.

but XCOM first

#96 Posted by AndrewB (7519 posts) -

I don't get the point of these threads. Games are released all the time that appeal to different crowds. Just because two well-marketed games are being released close together doesn't mean comparisons should be drawn to either, and personal preferences are so broad-ranging that you gain nothing by asking who's buying which quality developed title.