MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MetalGearSunny

I own a PS3, duh. 

EDIT- Since when was I the OP? What the fuck?

Giantsquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Giantsquirrel

Hey, I own a PS3 too, but I don't love it. It's a gawd damn machine. 

I'm neutral cuz I don't give a shit. I just like games.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

I wish to remain as objective as possible, and the easiest part of that is separating myself from any alliance. Besides, I'm a King, so whatever I say would be taken as official word, and that could backfire horribly.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By rjayb89

Neutral, I just like good games.  Don't matter what console they're on because chances are I can play it.

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Emandudeguyperson

The reason I ask is because people on Giant Bomb seem to be oriented to one company or another and don't make it apparent/explain why.  

The reason I love Sony so much is because the PS2 was my first game console, and boy, it was love at first sight, and Sony (IMO) makes great games to this day.  

The reason I dislike Microsoft is because most of their systems "great titles" are games I severely dislike (Halo, Gears of War, etc.)  

The thing with Nintendo for me is I used to love them back in the Game Boy days (Game Boy Advance forever!!!), but it's gotten to the point with Nintendo for me that I refuse to ever buy anything from them because it's usually some kind of gimmick (Wii Sports, Wii Fit, anything with "Wii" in it, I fucking despise) or a game in a series I never liked in the first place (Super Smash Bros. Brawl). 

The reason I am not oriented to PC is simply because I have never had a PC good enough to play barely any games.

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MKHavoc

I'm neutral because I'm open to playing games on any platform and I really don't about any of that the console war stuff.

Also, why did the OP delete his post?

William

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By William

Nintendo because Wii fanboys don't exist.

Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Emandudeguyperson
@MKHavoc: It didn't show up, I had to write the whole effing thing again :(
Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By Hamst3r

PC, because I like experiencing my games at their best quality and performance. When the game is running super smooth, the visuals are at their highest fidelity and the controls feel responsive and natural; the immersion factor is incredible. That's what draws me to PC gaming. :D

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zeforgotten

I'm neutral because I'm a gamer, so I love the games. Not the companies who make consoles.. 

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By dethfish

I picked Microsoft because the 360 is the only current gen console I own so I thought that would make sense. Also, it makes my name green.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By breadfan

I am neutral because I like games, not game companies.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Seedofpower

P.C I would say is my primary mode of game play. I just like the keyboard and mouse interface and the fact my P.c is a Beast. I also like games on console too like Dead rising and such.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#14  Edited By beargirl1

because i can 

Avatar image for rectum_abominae
rectum_abominae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By rectum_abominae

All corporations are evil, money-grubbing, Satanic, meat-beating, plastic, hideous shit-eaters and as such deserve absolutely none of our love and none of our money.  I prefer developers and sometimes publishers.   

If you like a Sony or a Microsoft or a Nintendo because you like their PR, then...well, that's like liking a girl because she has nice boobs.

Kr3lian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kr3lian

Neutral.  I have a Wii, PS3, and Nintendo DS.  I play the PS3 much more than the Wii, but I still like the Wii.  The DS beats both in terms of the number of quality games available.  Actually, the DS has the most stellar library of any system since the SNES, IMO.  But I still don't align with any company, because none of them give a crap about me and they all just want my money.  Which is fine.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By oldschool

Nintendo as it is the main source of my gaming entertainment and has the best game franchises of all time (most of them).  I could have easily gone neutral, as I play Sony, Microsoft and PC (Mac for RTS), but as I said, I went with the main one.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#18  Edited By KowalskiManDown

I ain't made of money so can only afford to have one current gen machine. So I guess I'm slightly biased towards Microsoft because of that.

Although I would love to own a PS3.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#19  Edited By Claude

I was neutral for a long time, because I have a Wii, Xbox 360 and a gaming PC. I play the Wii the most and the fucking goddamn son of a bitching cry baby motherfuckers on this site made me decide to go full fledged Nintendo. I love my Wii. I love my goddamn Wii.

ThePsychoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20  Edited By ThePsychoGamer

I would like to be neutral, but to many of my favorite franchises are PS3 exclusives (R&C, Atelier, and Ar Tonelico,)

bounce2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bounce2

I only have a Wii and PC, but lately I yearn for GoW 3 and KZ2 and UC2 and Bayonetta. All this hype on the internets driving me nuts!

xionpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By xionpunk

I like Sony because they've never disappointed me. The company makes some batshit crazy decisions, but I never regret buying a Sony console.  I've just grown to love the franchises that have sprung up on their systems.  I think Sony's  style  just suits me best.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HandsomeDead
@Claude said:
"the fucking goddamn son of a bitching cry baby motherfuckers on this site made me decide to go full fledged Nintendo."
Yeah, those guys can be rough.
Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Famov

I bought a Wii on launch day. I did not do the same for either the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. It would simply be disingenuous of me to not have my name in red. My profile details just why I like Nintendo so much, and the reason is very simple: the in-house games are almost always very good.

That said, every other gaming platform is very worthwhile as far as I am concerned. I just cannot invest in them all. I am not saying this to be politically correct either; I say it because I know that it is true, and anyone who says otherwise is, without a doubt, wrong.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#25  Edited By Claude
@HandsomeDead said:
" @Claude said:
"the fucking goddamn son of a bitching cry baby motherfuckers on this site made me decide to go full fledged Nintendo."
Yeah, those guys can be rough. "
You were in my thoughts when I wrote that. Nothing but love, because the internet is serious business.
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HandsomeDead said:
" those guys can be rough. "
That's what she said!!!! LMAO
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#27  Edited By oldschool
@Claude said:
" I was neutral for a long time, because I have a Wii, Xbox 360 and a gaming PC. I play the Wii the most and the fucking goddamn son of a bitching cry baby motherfuckers on this site made me decide to go full fledged Nintendo. I love my Wii. I love my goddamn Wii. "
Dude, you so hardcore  ^-^
Shifty_Mcfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shifty_Mcfly

I'm neutral because I can afford all four.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HandsomeDead
@Claude said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" @Claude said:
Yeah, those guys can be rough. "
You were in my thoughts when I wrote that. Nothing but love, because the internet is serious business. "
I don't know why you're telling me that here. I've seen enough of your threads.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TwoOneFive

i remain neutral because i love good games, but i mainly play ps3 because it has the best games. 

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#31  Edited By Hailinel
ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By ajamafalous

Neutral because I enjoy games.

happyfatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By happyfatman

I was a Nintendo fanboy for the LONGEST time because of the fact that the SNES was my first console and in my mind Nintendo was the only true game company, but just this generation I have broadened my horizons to enjoy as many games as possible regardless of which console it's on or which company makes it.  I now own a Wii, an Xbox 360, and I'm hoping to get a PS3 as soon as I can save up enough money.  There are some PC games (such as The Witcher) that I would love to play, but I just don't have the hardware.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By meteora
@Hamst3r said:
"   PC, because I like experiencing my games at their best quality and performance. When the game is running super smooth, the visuals are at their highest fidelity and the controls feel responsive and natural; the immersion factor is incredible. That's what draws me to PC gaming. :D "

Sorry to burst your bubble but... what about when you're playing a shooter and can do a 180 to pop a cap? =P

I'm Microsoft because well... I primarily play on the 360.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By JJOR64

Neutral because I love them all.  I own a Wii, 360, PS3, and a farily good PC.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zeforgotten

I was wondering, why all this "Nah, I'm not a Sony/Nintendo/PC guy, I'm with Microsoft and the 360" ...  
Microsoft = PC too, right? 

Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Brunchies
@Br3adfan said:
" I am neutral because I like games, not game companies. "
This
GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GunnBjorn

I'm neutral, which is pretty much self explanatory. 
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By Diamond

There was another thread like this a few weeks ago and I answered very simply, sharply, but perhaps not descriptively enough.  Now watch me bore you to death with an overly long reply.  You must suffer!

Yes, games are more important than the platform I play them on, and an experience is more complicated than the controls, graphics, or any one aspect of a game system.  Some people have their favorites, some people are graphics whores, some people love customization, some people love a new take on an old standby.  There are aspects of games I prefer and don't care so much for.  Rarely are game stories written well enough for me to care.  I prefer good graphics over bad graphics.  I like catchy videogame music, that I would like to listen to outside of the game...

Perhaps an even more important factor is this :  No one platform appeals enough to me for me to say I prefer that over all others.  I've had all manner of hardware die on me, I've had annoyances with all sorts of platforms.  I fear for the future playability of all platforms as well, for a variety of reasons.

So for all those reasons I'm neutral.  Maybe I should have typed my exact response I did in that other thread that was exactly like this one just a few weeks ago.  But no, you deserved punishment.

ErgoProxy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#40  Edited By ErgoProxy77

I'm neutral even though I really only game on a 360.  I believe that good games are available on all platforms in one way or another.  I really love my 360, but there are some PS3 games that I really want to check out (Infamous, MGS4, God of War 3, Ratchet and Clank).

fuzzyponken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By fuzzyponken

I hate them all. 

Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzzyponken said:
" I hate them all.  "
Then why are you here?
fuzzyponken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By fuzzyponken
@Emandudeguyperson: Because I play alot of video games. 
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzzyponken said:
" @Emandudeguyperson: Because I play alot of video games.  "
Well how can you hate all of the main companies yet play all of their games?
Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#45  Edited By Sin4profit

I'm generally neutral...Multi-release games i tent to favore the 360 for the achievements...just cause...why not. I still prefure my FPS on the PC but i generally won't buy PC games anymore unless through steam and usually if i buy them it's because of a particularly good deal.

I don't own a PS3...still see no reason to. I own a Wii...It kinda just sits there......all white and whatnot.........annoying blue flashing update light.

Spike94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Spike94
@Hamst3r said:
"  PC, because I like experiencing my games at their best quality and performance. When the game is running super smooth, the visuals are at their highest fidelity and the controls feel responsive and natural; the immersion factor is incredible. That's what draws me to PC gaming. :D "

That's cool 
Personally, I have more fun on a PS3, but that's just my alliance. :D 
And the reason for my alliance is because I've been a fan since I was 4. I heart PlayStation systems, games, and Sony. :D 
Having said that, I still love the PC and the wonderful exclusives on there. Was just a console gamer first. Always will be.
fuzzyponken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By fuzzyponken
@Emandudeguyperson: If I could play games without any hardware I would. Console manufacturers, publishers and other greedy corporate pigs that aren't involved in the actual process of making games, feeding off the creativity of developers like leeches, stepping in once in a while to buy up a small developer, cancel their passion projects and send their employees to various movie license games, all the while bickering amongst each other with dirty exclusive deals and smear campaigns to make sure everyone needs THEIR platform to play the games they want.  
The only ones who deserve any praise in this industry are developers. Everyone else are necessary evils that should just release the hardware that's needed, make sure the games reach as many people as possible, shut the fuck up and not get involved. 
Reuben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Reuben
@Giantsquirrel said:
" Hey, I own a PS3 too, but I don't love it. It's a gawd damn machine.   I'm neutral cuz I don't give a shit. I just like games. "
Exactly.
Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Romination

It's because console dedication is just a terrible idea that hurts the industry and causes me to never return to other websites when it gets too bad. People whining and comparing things and being like 'WAAAH I HATES YOU I GO 1 STAR UR GAY-ME CUZ I HATEZ IT!!!!' and signing petitions over exclusivity issues are fucking terrible.

And when the companies pop out and battle over exclusivity, uuugh, that's even worse...

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By xyzygy

I mainly chose the 360 to be aligned with because of the green name text and the fact that I play it 95% of the time while the PS3 and Wii takes up the other 5%, but having said that I still really love my PS3 and Wii and I love having them because whenever an awesome game comes out for them I can still get them! It's just that for some reason I find myself coming back to the 360, always. I think a lot of it has to do with online stuff, but I can't really say for sure. I know that I hate the Sony controllers and they should have made a new design for them with the PS3 (they make my hands way too cramped, my hands are too big).