• 55 results
clstirens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@meatball said:

Most of my forum activity resulted from the forums being on the front page. I loved being able to load up the homepage to see what was going on.

Same here, actually. I could count the number of times I went to the main forums page on both hands.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Replaced my giantbomb.com bookmark with giantbomb.com/forums.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By mrfluke
Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok thats pretty cool theres an update on it from Dave. I only ever used the front page forum unless i needed to look at a specific game forum ,then I searched that game. I also dont like to click on the forum button as I have to find the point where anchored articles end and the latest updates begin, it just adds that little bit of extra time. While I dont know about the community spotlight taking up that much space I do agree with the twitter feeds showing there as they do indeed update their feed related to the site

phantomzxro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By phantomzxro

Yeah sign me up with everyone who wants the forums back on the front page. I felt one major theme of the site was being about the community and the fan base. One thing that showcased that was the forum most recent on the home page. I liked the feeling of getting a snapshot of what the community was talking about.

Even if i did not post i would feel connected to everyone and it not something you get on others site whose forums are locked away.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

People actually used the forums from the front page? What are you, animals?

chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like most people, I used the front page forum links and I don't care about twitter feeds. Changing that part of the front page was a mistake.