Game that you have most regretted trading or selling

JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By JokerClown88

I think its pretty self explanitory.  I mostly regret selling Street Fighter IV along with my Ryu Fightpad.  It was hard times for me several months ago and I really needed the money.  Now that I am financially secure, yet cannot find a FightPad, I hate myself for selling those items.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Fallout 3, I got such a bad first impression from it with all the glitchs i encountered. I got up to megatron or whatever the first town is called and i just gave up after a certain quest fuck up. I bought it for full price and like you'd expect, only got half the price when returned >=/. 
That said though Its not so bad, since all the more incentive to purchase the GOTY edition.
septim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By septim

I kind of regret trading in my mint Xbox with two controllers to get Perfect Dark Zero. Mostly just because PDZ sucked so much ass.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By ZenaxPure

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3. Had a lot of fond memories with that game not exactly sure why I got rid of it. On the flip side I have not sold a game since then.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Hitchenson
  • The first three Ratchet and Clank titles.
  • MGS3
  • Max Payne 2
  • And especially my entire Gamecube and original Xbox collections along with the majority of my PS2 games. 

Fuck... I was stupid. 
Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Cerza

When MGS 2 came out a friend of mine made an offer to buy my PS2 and all my PS2 games. It was a lot money so I said sure, but in the long run I regretted it. I had a lot of great games such as SSX, Timesplitters, Monster Hunter 3, Zone of the Enders, and Metal Gear Solid 2 just to name a few. I've been able to get most of the games back over the years, but not all and what I did get back is in shit condition compared to the games I sold. I also sorta regret saying fuck it with the 360 after my third one in two years died on me earlier this year. I miss being able to play Tenchu Z   :-(

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#7  Edited By Soap

Trading in is NEVER a good idea, only at the time when you really want something badly.

The only game I can actually think of that I'm happy to of traded in was Brutal Legend, as I really didn't enjoy it :/

Magresda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Magresda

I sold my PS2 to a friend after I got a PS3. Couple of weeks later I realized there were still a lot of PS2 games I wanted to play (didn't have the backwards compatible PS3) and bought a used slim for half of what I sold mine for. Yes, my friend is stupid.  

I only ever trade in games when there's a good offer going on, and only games I'm 100% sure I'm not going to miss. 

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I've never traded in or sold any of my games for exactly this reason.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By EVO

All of them.

No matter how desperate I was for new games, I'd much rather travel back in time and keep my games than track them down on eBay years later.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#11  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Last Christmas, I gave away my Xbox and all my games, only to discover later that the individual's family sold off almost all the games given.  It really pissed me off.
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#12  Edited By Hailinel

I regret selling my copy of SaGa Frontier.  That game was hard as hell, but ultimately I enjoyed it, even though I always had trouble with it.

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By CornontheCobbe

I had to sell my N64 with all my games (about 40 of them) when i moved from Canada over here to Ireland. I miss them so much.

durog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By durog

My PS2 with all my games, in my non-gaming time (college and stuff). Glad I'm back!!

JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By JokerClown88

Another thing I regret.  I regret allowing my brother to TRADE in OUR (as in shared) PS2.  WTF was I thinking???  I know that I had a shiny new 360 at the time, but still. My perfectly working PS2???  I died a little inside when I couldnt play Kingdom Hearts anymore.
CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CaptainCody

Man, I remember recently my brother was being a prick saying I could play his copy of MW2 till he became a greedy fuck and that became a no, forcing me to unpreparedly sell a vast majority of 360 titles including Lost Odyssey, Call of Duty 4, Far Cry 2, Fable 2, and Resident Evil 5. Gamestop can suck my dick for giving me practically 10% for a bunch mint condition games just so i can buy the most overrated title of the year.
grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By grilledcheez

Halo 3 and Fallout 3

Iceman2913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers