Great reviews as always... too bad they are for "that" site.  :P

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By darro

Damn, that was a good price for the GH WT Kit.  I believe it goes for £159.99 here in shops and not sure how much cheaper it is online.  Oh and good job getting Little King's Story on the Wii.  Only played it once but really enjoyed it that I have to get back into it.  Surprising it only came out in the US pretty recently whereas we have had it since April (guess its time we had something first while you Yanks had to wait) :P.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#4  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Nice work on the yard sale.  I'vr gotta hold one of those myself soon.  I've accumulated just wayyy too much furnniture at my current place to drag it all over the country whenever I find a new job.  Good luck with World Tour!  I'm absolutely horrible with those games, and can't play for the life of me.  Definitely fun to watch others, though, and I need to pick one of them up at some point for parties and get-togethers.  You'll have to let me know what you think about Little King's Story - I want to pick up a new Wii game, and was thinking either that or Animal Crossing.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Claude

Holy shit, that sounds like an overload of Overlord if you ask me. I read your reviews for the PS3 and DS versions of Overlord, but haven't seen the Wii version. I think I would like Little King's Story, looking forward to a review.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Man I have Overlord 2 for the PS3, if you ever want to play online add me, Bucketdeth.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By natetodamax

I don't think I've ever sold anything at a yard sale. I find it hard to get rid of things.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By c1337us

Hey Brandy.

I was getting right into the first Overlord right about the time my 360 red ringed on me last. I wouldnt mind getting back into it again but I dont really want to start over. I have been thinking more and more about getting the Guitar Hero World Tour kit as well. But I haven't played any GH since the original and since it cost 200 (even after specials) I have been stopping myself from doing so. Also I love Tool.