GiantBomb Reality Show! Make it happen!

ipwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ipwn

Have a camera crew following the GiantBomb dudes around [mostly Jeff, no offense to Ryan, Brad, and Vinny] air it on TLC and BOOM, instant hit.

Who's with me?

4thPersonJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By 4thPersonJohn

I think the flaw in your plan is the reality that the vast majority of reality shows feature people who are really unlikable, which the GiantBomb crew is basically the opposite of.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax

I think having a camera crew following them around all the time is the last thing they would want.

cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By cinemandrew

I would love to see some invented drama between the GB crew. The less realistic, the better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

....I'll pass.

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By TheKidNixon

I don't think that there would be enough drama to offer the trainwreck quality of all the worst/best reality television. The biggest "issue" would be the computers not rendering something.

altdimension

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By altdimension

Nah, not what Giant Bomb needs. More stuff like 'I love mondays' is what the site needs.... That and ads I guess, they can't be making a whole lot of scratch off t-shirt sales.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By mordukai

Make into a show the style of Deadliest Catch...lol...Deadliest Bomb. I would though like to see more segments like TANG. I would love to see more segments about the inner workings of the video games coverage industry, Kill some scared cows guys and let us in on some secrets.

Keep up the good work guys, this web site is breath of fresh air in the putrid domain of video game web sites.