• 86 results
#1 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
#2 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

It was a great episode. For those that have not joined, it's fun, you should try it out. Happy Hour is Whiskey Media.

#3 Posted by Sin4profit (3003 posts) -

i laughed, i cried.

#4 Posted by Milkman (17326 posts) -

If you didn't watch it, then I'm not sure what you're doing with your life.

#5 Posted by benpicko (2006 posts) -

I always forget to watch it live, so I watch it when its posted.

#6 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3116 posts) -

Nope.

#7 Posted by kristov_romanov (465 posts) -

Was totally bat-crap crazy, and a touch uncomfortable.

#8 Posted by Kyreo (4602 posts) -

It got awkward there for a little bit but it was great fun.

#9 Posted by Ezekeilpurger (322 posts) -

gah. i wish they could pm us (the paid members) the access code for justin.tv for that awkward in between period :/

#10 Posted by Soap (3644 posts) -

Easily my favourite one so far. Perfect ending. Perfect I say!

#11 Posted by X19 (2306 posts) -
@Claude: You've mastered poll making Claude :D
#12 Posted by Weltal (2276 posts) -

I missed it :( 

I seem to miss it every Friday, for some reason.

#13 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@X19 said:
" @Claude: You've mastered poll making Claude :D "
I'm still learning. One day... The Best Poll Ever.
#14 Posted by RecSpec (3939 posts) -

I personally loved it, but it seems like one that could easily go the complete opposite way for other people.

#15 Posted by B0nd07 (1701 posts) -

I missed most of it (which I'll watch when it's posted), but I did catch the glorious ending.

#16 Edited by Kjellm87 (1722 posts) -

THE SHOEBREAKER

Also Will, you're an awesome dude, but drop the horn next time. :P
#17 Posted by Heartagram (1183 posts) -

IT was pretty good but I liked last weeks more.

#18 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

The second I realized today was friday it was over. Goddamit I knew Jeff was gonna play Gal Gun too. Fuckararaghghghgh

#19 Edited by Milkman (17326 posts) -
@Snapstacle said:

" The second I realized today was friday it was over. Goddamit I knew Jeff was gonna play Gal Gun too. Fuckararaghghghgh "

He did more than PLAY Gal Gun.
#20 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Snapstacle said:
" The second I realized today was friday it was over. Goddamit I knew Jeff was gonna play Gal Gun too. Fuckararaghghghgh "
It was special.
#21 Posted by StarvingGamer (8558 posts) -

I work Fridays so I always end up having to watch it later. Usually I forget and don't get around to it, but I'll try to remember this time since it was speshul.

#22 Edited by Gill (134 posts) -

I used to, but lately I've been suffered sporadic episodes of extreme lag when trying to watch. I still tune in for the start of it almost every week hoping that it'll be better, but it never is and I have no idea why. 
Anyway, I'll watch it when it's on the site.

#23 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -
@Milkman: @Claude: 
It's like finding out my dog died.

He died playing Gal Gun.
#24 Posted by Nadril (547 posts) -

Callers were actually really awesome during the last segment. Seeing Ryan's disgust of Jeff and one caller creepin' it out was great, seeing Jeff break down after another call was classic.  

Seriously just the way they did that last call made it seem scripted, haha. 

#25 Posted by Tearhead (2214 posts) -
@Nadril said:
" Callers were actually really awesome during the last segment. Seeing Ryan's disgust of Jeff and one caller creepin' it out was great, seeing Jeff break down after another call was classic.   Seriously just the way they did that last call made it seem scripted, haha.  "
Lol, I was the "creepy caller." I have to re-watch that part though, as I couldn't hear Ryan and the others over me and Jeff's creepfest.
#26 Posted by Milkman (17326 posts) -
@Nadril said:
" Callers were actually really awesome during the last segment. Seeing Ryan's disgust of Jeff and one caller creepin' it out was great, seeing Jeff break down after another call was classic.   Seriously just the way they did that last call made it seem scripted, haha.  "
My personal favorite was Jeff's parole officer. 
#27 Posted by B0nd07 (1701 posts) -
@Milkman said:
" @Nadril said:
My personal favorite was Jeff's parole officer.  "
That was ZombiePie.

Not sure which was my favorite, but the Megan's Law question followed by Ryan's fit of laughter was great.
#28 Posted by HydraHam (1338 posts) -

nope but i will once it's up, i am never home when it's live :(

#29 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3823 posts) -

Never watch their live stuff, always wait until it's posted and I can watch it on my own time.  That's why I'm glad they've started to post the TNTs.

#30 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Tearhead said:
" @Nadril said:
Lol, I was the "creepy caller." I have to re-watch that part though, as I couldn't hear Ryan and the others over me and Jeff's creepfest. "
Your were awesome. So fucking creepy, both you and Jeff.
#31 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

So good.

#32 Posted by McGhee (6075 posts) -

Watching scheduled events is SO twentieth century.

#33 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

one of the greatest happy hours yet

#34 Posted by nickux (1377 posts) -

CREEPER CAM

#35 Posted by Mikemcn (7019 posts) -

I caught some creeper cam and some of that crazy japanese lady shooting game. Can't wait for the recorded version to be up so I can see the rest.

#36 Posted by Skald (4370 posts) -

I've never watched a Happy Hour and probably never will. 

And that's one of the reasons why I'm no longer a subscriber.

#37 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -
@extremeradical said:
" I've never watched a Happy Hour and probably never will.  And that's one of the reasons why I'm no longer a subscriber. "
Why not the free ones? They have one every month
#38 Posted by JackSukeru (5966 posts) -

Even though I caught it all I'm seriously considering rewatching it when it's reposted, so many great parts.

#39 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@RockmanBionics said:
" Even though I caught it all I'm seriously considering rewatching it when it's reposted, so many great parts. "
So funny. I watched it live and will I watch it again? Hell yes...
#40 Posted by Skald (4370 posts) -
@Dany said:
" @extremeradical said:
" I've never watched a Happy Hour and probably never will.  And that's one of the reasons why I'm no longer a subscriber. "
Why not the free ones? They have one every month "
I just never felt like watching them. Even when I was subscribed, I didn't really see the appeal.
#41 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

it was really good

#42 Posted by JackSukeru (5966 posts) -
@Claude: I usally don't rewatch Happy Hours or TNT, too damn long, but this one was great almost throughout.
#43 Posted by Six (613 posts) -

I was at work.  someone pm me the password so i can watch it on jtv tonight.

#44 Edited by LeetBalla (698 posts) -

Loved the look on Sara's face while she was watching Jeff play Gal Gun. Great stuff, and a bit uncomfortable. 

#45 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12120 posts) -

I really liked this one. Maybe it was the part where everything started creepy and became progressively creepier, with a little Pavlovian air horn mixed in for good measure.

#46 Posted by Grilledcheez (3957 posts) -

It was incredible!  TRUE ART!

#47 Posted by JJOR64 (19069 posts) -

B.

Not a member.

#48 Posted by spazmaster666 (1991 posts) -

Yeah I always forget and end up loading up the site like thirty minutes after it's over (i.e. when the banner is still up), realize "Shit, I missed it again!" . , , XD

#49 Edited by kerse (2118 posts) -

Can't wait to watch it, I never get to see it live cause of work :( 

Speaking of isn't it usually up by now? I guess I'll have to watch it during my lunch break tomorrow.

#50 Posted by kristov_romanov (465 posts) -
@B0nd07 said:
" @Milkman said:
" @Nadril said:
My personal favorite was Jeff's parole officer.  "
That was ZombiePie.  Not sure which was my favorite, but the Megan's Law question followed by Ryan's fit of laughter was great. "
Thanks mate, that was me. I was kinda nervous. 

I actually didn't expect to get through.