I hope KZ2 is good.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MC_Izawa

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/4586.html

These guys would look silly.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By fr0br0

I hope it is good so I can enjoy a good game.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Let's Tap is gonna kick ass. That's what I got from it.

Giantsquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Giantsquirrel

Nothing on PS3 is good, remember?

tomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By tomance

Well since all the other reviews were pretty much extremely positive I think we can assume it's a good game.

Jordan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Jordan23

I'm pretty sure Killzone 2 is going to be nothing short than amazing.

Guerrilla Games will not disappoint, too much time, money, and effort went into this game.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By get2sammyb

While I think this site and Kotaku were absolutely stupid for posting a feature on an EDGE review (I mean... what?) I read the particular review on their website and felt like they barely mentioned gameplay at all. It was almost as though they were reviewing a film. "Plot this, character that" etc.

While I understand the plot and characters are huge parts of a game I would have liked to have heard a little more of their thoughts on the actual gameplay even if their end conclusion stayed the same.

All the same a 7/10 is a decent score from EDGE.

KingOfIceland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By KingOfIceland
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By get2sammyb
KingOfIceland said:
"This [/thread]"
Oh my. That's brilliant.

EDIT: I've recently got back into the video game website swing of things and I'm shocked by how well people can do by posting articles like this one (I've seen worse, has anyone heard of HipHopGamer?). When I used to run websites about 4 years ago it took me anywhere near 2 years to go from getting 30 uniques a day to 1000. It took hard work on my part, mainly through the work on learning all about search engine optimisation, learning how to write good reviews, updating every day, getting the sites name out there. Now admittedly it was a massive learning curve because I'd never done such a thing before but I worked hard to get there.

Now I have a new site I'm bemused by the number of sites out there that use well crafted titles and articles to drive hits to their site. Now things are powering on ok for my new site because I have the experience of doing it all before but I just can't compete with the sensationalist articles PSXextreme publish. I know I don't have the best website in the world (I'm not proclaiming to) and I know there is plenty of work I need to do... but... it does disappoint me when readers are opting for disguised fanboyism on their games websites.

I can only hope that integrity will prevail and thus I'll keep doing what I'm doing.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jordan23 said:
"I'm pretty sure Too Human is going to be nothing short than amazing.

Silicone Knights will not disappoint, too much time, money, and effort went into this game."
Whoops! :P
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pause422

I can say hands down I'm sure it will be good, question is will it be any more than just "good".

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By BoG

We have a number of threads in the Killzone 2 forum for discussion like this. Because there are many other places to express your interest in the game, this topic is truly feckless.