If you could mesh up games or aspects of games...

mugugipan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mugugipan

If I could instantly conjure up a game with combined characteristics of other games I would combine horse back combat from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (and maybe apply it to other animals), with the choices from Mass Effect, the details and scale of Elders Scrolls: Oblivion, ... and put them all together for the best action-adventure-rpg game ever made.

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By HaltIamReptar

Replace the horse combat with the horse combat of Mount&Blade, and maybe this thread won't get spammed with flamers.

Maybe.

mugugipan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mugugipan
@HaltIamReptar said:
" Replace the horse combat with the horse combat of Mount&Blade, and maybe this thread won't get spammed with flamers.

Maybe. "
I am actually asking people to put their mesh up ideas. So feel free!!!
Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jack268

COD:MW2 and Mirror's Edge. DUDES WALLRUNNING AROUND N SHOOTIN IN MULTIPLAYER ROFL 

No seriously, it could be pretty neat.

evilhomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By evilhomer

Shadow of the Colossus with Uncharted 2 graphics and modern technology on current-gen system

DCFGS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By DCFGS3

Mount and Blade combat + Elder Scrolls size and even world + A few more little RPG twists like those in Dragon Age = Great RPG game.

For FPS I would say MW2 weapons and perks and general level design + BF2 vehicles and level size + really good destructability, probably like that in BC2

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MeierTheRed
@Jack268 said:
" COD:MW2 and Mirror's Edge. DUDES WALLRUNNING AROUND N SHOOTIN IN MULTIPLAYER ROFL  No seriously, it could be pretty neat. "
That game would be called Brink.
Disease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Disease

Red Alert 3, but more like Red Alert 2

crystalskull2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crystalskull2
@evilhomer said:
" Shadow of the Colossus with Uncharted 2 graphics and modern technology on current-gen system "

There's one coming.Its the sequel of Shadow of the collosus.I fogot its name.
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By penguindust

Combine the shooting mechanic of Borderlands to the quests of Fallout 3 with the graphics of Uncharted 2 and the rotary wheel response hub of Mass Effect.  Also DOA breast physics applied to every game.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By ZenaxPure

I have quite a few I would like to see actually: 

Third person shooter with the gameplay feel of Gears with all the RPG mechanics that Borderlands had. I would prefer that it had a straightforward plot with some sort of central hub you could do side missions from kind of like FF7 Crisis Core had. 

Pokemon except with Fallout "feel" (open world/speech options). Being able to go anywhere you wanted and do what you wanted has been my dream for the Pokemon series for years. The universe has all these sort of "roles" besides being a trainer and I have always wanted to experience in an open world setting.  

Crackdown with gameplay (fighting and character customization) of Kingdom Hearts (in particular number 2 and the newest DS release 358/2). Gliding along side jumping ultra high would be totally bad ass.

One of my bigger dreams is tossing The Sims, Persona, Animal Crossing, Grand Theft Auto, Harvest Moon, and (gameplay parts of) Final Fantasy XII into a blender and seeing what the end result would be like. I think I would be in love if pulled off correctly.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Pie

The combat of bad company combined with a slightly tweaked geo-mod2.0 engine (red faction)

vexx919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vexx919
@Zenaxzd said:
"  One of my bigger dreams is tossing The Sims, Persona, Animal Crossing, Grand Theft Auto, Harvest Moon, and (gameplay parts of) Final Fantasy XII into a blender and seeing what the end result would be like. I think I would be in love if pulled off correctly. "
Take out the sims part and you may have the greatest game ever dreamed
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By natetodamax

Halo and Call Of Duty........

vilhelmnielsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By vilhelmnielsen

The amazingly smooth and well done animations of Uncharted 2 with every game ever! I so want that game, and a PS3.