• 57 results
honeycut1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By honeycut1

I'm a married gamer.  My wife and I have been married for a little under 5 years...dated about 5 years before that.  My wife isn't too into gaming on current consoles because she doesn't like the controller (prefers ole NES to the 2 thumb sticks), but is generally cool with the time I spend playing, and likes watching some games (Kameo, Fallout 3, Mass Effect stuff with a story that isn't too over the top).  

Um, she really likes playing 1 v. 100 and when we have people over she'll play some Rock Band.  

Anyway, congrats on getting married and just don't do anything too crazy like sell all your games or refuse to spend time with your new spouse because of new multiplayer maps.

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#52  Edited By sopranosfan

I'm married and the only games my wife enjoys playing with me is casual games like Guitar Hero, Scene it, and other games along those lines.  She doesn't stop me from playing games but a young child does tend to stop me from playing "some" games during hours when they are awake.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#53  Edited By Claude

My wife can't play video games, she has directional dyslexia and the whole thing confuses her. She thinks I'm addicted to video games, well duh. But she's the one who bought me a SNES when we were dating and many other consoles there after. We put the word fun in dysfunction.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By kmdrkul
@oldschool said:
" @c1337us said:
" I have zero plans of ever getting married. "
That's what they all say ....... until that one girl comes along and bam, you are in. "
I'll hold you to your words.
Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By Coombs

My girlfriend of....5 years?  Holy shit.... Anyway, She plays Wii shit all the time, And she can get into some 360 games, 
Shes a Need For Speed fan, So things go pretty smoothly,

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By oldschool
@demontium said:
" @oldschool said:
" @demontium said:
" I want to practice polygamy.  Can't until I am 18. "
Do you think you can satisfy one women, let alone a few or several  ^-^ "
No, but who can stop me from trying?! and whats with the "^-^" you've been using, it makes me want to drink my own piss. "
No-one stopping you drinking your own piss if that is what you want to do.  The internet, like all text lacks "feeling", so that post could easily be seen as sarcastic or insulting, and I don't want it to be, so a ^_^ or a :-) or, xD, or xP et cetera ensure that it is just a kidding post.
Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#57  Edited By Undeadpool

Been with my girlfriend over two years. She doesn't play games, but she understands mine and likes watching me play certain ones (Heavy Rain and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories are our joint-favorites).