#1  Edited By j_drace
j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By j_drace

As the topic states I'm wondering how many people here smoke.  Simply answer the question and provide any additional info that you might like.  I'll start off with myself. 

A.  I do smoke and I started when I was 16.  I just went out and bought a pack of cigarettes and started. 
B.  I'm a male in the 18-24 age group. 
C.  I smoke Lucky Strikes, Luckies for all of my fellow smokers.  I prefer the non filtered, but I do smoke the filtered Original Reds too.  I have tried the Original Silver / Lights, but I don't like them.  I smoke Luckies because my father, grandfather, and uncle all smoked them at some time and I always thought they had the best looking package and they taste the best. 
D.  Everyone in my family smokes aside from my mother and my little brother who is 11.  
E.  I was born in the USA, but my family is European so I was raised with European traditions. 
F.  I do enjoy smoking. 
G.  I have smoked weed. 
H.  I use Zippo lighters.  
I.  I smoke about a pack a day give or take. 
J.  I love smoking good cigars.

So there it is, that's all I could think of at the moment.  If anything else comes to mind I will update my posting.  Like I said please feel free to share.  Also if you do not smoke then please keep your doctor opinions to yourself since it may offend the smokers and for the people who do smoke please do not attack those who do not.  Smoking is a choice for everyone to make and a warning so no one is up my ass about anything; Smoking seriously harms you and others around you and I am not encouraging or discouraging anyone to smoke or not to smoke.

CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By CaptainObvious

Never.

Ignor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ignor

Nope.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Dalai

I don't smoke, never did. If you like it, fine. I hear it makes you look cool.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By PowerSerj
@j_drace said:
"Everyone in my family smokes aside from... my little brother who is 11."
Get on that, motherfucker!
AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By AndrewB

Why are you taking a smoking survey on a Video Game website?

Rourkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Rourkey

Nah i like my lungs cancer free thanks

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OllyOxenFree

Nope I do not.  No cigars, cigarettes, blunts, etc.

I <3 my lungs.

j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By j_drace
@AndrewB:   People told me smoking is declining or at least it seems that way, but yet most of my friends smoke so I was wondering how many people here do.  Does it offend you?
the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#11  Edited By the8bitNacho

Smoking is stupid.

j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By j_drace
@PowerSerj said:
" @j_drace said:
"Everyone in my family smokes aside from... my little brother who is 11."
Get on that, motherfucker! "
@PowerSerj: He's on my mom so I do not know if he will start.
Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Adamantium

I used to bum a smoke or two from my buddies when we were at a club and I had a beer buzz on, tasted like shit but gave your buzz a different feel. Never smoked regularly.

j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By j_drace
@Dalai said:
" I don't smoke, never did. If you like it, fine. I hear it makes you look cool. "
@Dalai: Maybe in the 60's it did, but I don't know about now.  I know that it makes your fingers smell horrible.
j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By j_drace
@Kombat said:
" Smoking is stupid. "
@Kombat: Refrain yourself from comments like that.
the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the8bitNacho
@AndrewB said:

" Why are you taking a smoking survey on a Video Game website? "

How come every time someone makes a thread not related to video games and/or movies, someone asks this retarded question?  It's a discussion forum.  That's why. 

I do admit, however, that this thread is much better geared toward the Off-Topic boards.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By JJOR64

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the8bitNacho
@j_drace said:
" @Kombat said:
" Smoking is stupid. "
@Kombat: Refrain yourself from comments like that. "
Why?  I gave my opinion on smoking.  Deal with it.
j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By j_drace
@Kombat said:
" @j_drace said:
" @Kombat said:
" Smoking is stupid. "
Why?  I gave my opinion on smoking.  Deal with it. "
@Kombat: Because in my first post i clearly stated to not make comments like that if you do not smoke and if you do to not attack others who don't.  I don't care what your opinion is on the subject, but not everyone is like me and I'm sure someone will.
therabidfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By therabidfrog

El nopo.

Lowbrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lowbrow

Yep. Been smoking quite awhile. I'm 25, started when I was maybe 15. 

Ill go through a pack in around 3 days.

My dad smokes, but not a whole lot of other people in my family do.  

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By the8bitNacho
@j_drace said:
" @Kombat said:
" @j_drace said:
" @Kombat said:
" Smoking is stupid. "
Why?  I gave my opinion on smoking.  Deal with it. "
@Kombat: Because in my first post i clearly stated to not make comments like that if you do not smoke and if you do to not attack others who don't.  I don't care what your opinion is on the subject, but not everyone is like me and I'm sure someone will. "
I'm not attacking people who smoke.  I'm attacking smoking itself.  Does that mean that I think all smokers are stupid?  No.  I do stupid things all the time.
AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#23  Edited By AndrewB
Edit: nevermind.
crystalskull2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By crystalskull2

No,i don't. None in my family smoke either.

biggblack86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By biggblack86

im the only one in my family that smokes. my dad smoked when he was the marines, but quit shortly aster my fifth birthday i believe? since hes all old now he smokes cigars on occasion with his old man buddies. but i smoke cigs on the regular. 

and i am EXTREMELY 420 friendly.

j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By j_drace

For the people who don't smoke is it because you don't want to / don't like it, too expensive, too young to buy or what?  For the people who do smoke which cigarettes do you prefer?  It's always interesting to know what someone smokes.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By natetodamax
No, because I'd rather not die at an early age. That's just me though
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By FluxWaveZ

No, I value my life and my health too much.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MikkaQ

I don't smoke (other than cigars), I vaporize! 

Certainly not tobacco though.

j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By j_drace
@biggblack86 said:
" im the only one in my family that smokes. my dad smoked when he was the marines, but quit shortly aster my fifth birthday i believe? since hes all old now he smokes cigars on occasion with his old man buddies. but i smoke cigs on the regular.   and i am EXTREMELY 420 friendly. "
@biggblack86: There are very few things in life better than smoking a good cigar and drinking vodka/whiskey after a nice big meal with the family or with your friends while relaxing.
biggblack86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By biggblack86

i smoke full flavors. normally camel wides, but ill settle for marlboros or pall malls. but hey, we all die sometime. and ODDS are, your life is going to end on a hospital bed with all kinds of tubes and monitors shoved into your bodily orifices. so who cares how you get there right? O_o

biggblack86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By biggblack86
@j_drace said:
" @biggblack86 said:
" im the only one in my family that smokes. my dad smoked when he was the marines, but quit shortly aster my fifth birthday i believe? since hes all old now he smokes cigars on occasion with his old man buddies. but i smoke cigs on the regular.   and i am EXTREMELY 420 friendly. "
@biggblack86: There are very few things in life better than smoking a good cigar and drinking vodka/whiskey after a nice big meal with the family or with your friends while relaxing. "
theres nothing better than smoking a nice ass cigarette afte a big meal, or some good ol fashioned fornication. or a blunt? call me crazy... =)
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#33  Edited By LordAndrew

Is this some sort of survey? Why should we have to help you with your homework?

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By OllyOxenFree
@j_drace said:

" For the people who don't smoke is it because you don't want to / don't like it, too expensive, too young to buy or what? "

Because there are absolutely no benefits to smoking cigarettes.  They are expensive, hazardous to your health, ages your skin, smells horrible, and is addictive.  My brother smokes and he wishes that he never had.  Smoking is something that you cannot just stop which causes stress in some people.  When they do quit it feels like a ton of rocks have been lifted off of their shoulders.
j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By j_drace
@biggblack86 said:
" i smoke full flavors. normally camel wides, but ill settle for marlboros or pall malls. but hey, we all die sometime. and ODDS are, your life is going to end on a hospital bed with all kinds of tubes and monitors shoved into your bodily orifices. so who cares how you get there right? O_o "
@biggblack86: Personally for me alcohol and cigarettes are a nice thing when used responsibly.  I like to get the most out of life.  I would rather die happy at the age of 50 then live to be 80 and not have done the things I want to do.  I feel that most people don't know how to live life and just want to live as long as possible even though everything is harmful.
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#36  Edited By wefwefasdf
@natetodamax said:
"
No, because I'd rather not die at an early age. That's just me though
"
Same. I don't want to have to breathe out of a tube before I die.
j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By j_drace
@OllyOxenFree said:
" @j_drace said:

" For the people who don't smoke is it because you don't want to / don't like it, too expensive, too young to buy or what? "

Because there are absolutely no benefits to smoking cigarettes.  They are expensive, hazardous to your health, ages your skin, smells horrible, and is addictive.  My brother smokes and he wishes that he never had.  Smoking is something that you cannot just stop which causes stress in some people.  When they do quit it feels like a ton of rocks have been lifted off of their shoulders. "
@OllyOxenFree: I think it's different for everyone.  I think it's more based on the willpower of that individual.  I know people who smoke that are not addicted to cigarettes, I am one of those people.  There are occasions when I won't smoke for a week or so and I don't have cravings to do so.  As I stated in my earlier post I enjoy smoking.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I don't smoke, never have and never plan to. There are just too many health problems caused by it and risk of cancer and shortened lifespan are not things I ever want to flirt with.

j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By j_drace
@LordAndrew said:
" Is this some sort of survey? Why should we have to help you with your homework? "
@LordAndrew: I'm pretty sure it's obvious that this is a sort of survey and this is not an homework assignment so don't make those dumbass comments.
FartyMcNarly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FartyMcNarly

I smoke a pipe on occasion simply because I love the smell of pipe smoke. I own a very expensive hand carved block meerschaum pipe for the rare time I do smoke, I like to do so in luxury.

biggblack86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By biggblack86
@j_drace:  i like your thought process bro. people are FAR TOO concerned with the LENGTH of ones life...as opposed to the QUALITY of ones life.  if i die tomorrow, i would know i've lived a good life. so fuck it right.
Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Bolt

Only when I drink, Normal cloves
OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By OllyOxenFree
@j_drace said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @j_drace said:

Because there are absolutely no benefits to smoking cigarettes.  They are expensive, hazardous to your health, ages your skin, smells horrible, and is addictive.  My brother smokes and he wishes that he never had.  Smoking is something that you cannot just stop which causes stress in some people.  When they do quit it feels like a ton of rocks have been lifted off of their shoulders. "
@OllyOxenFree: I think it's different for everyone.  I think it's more based on the willpower of that individual.  I know people who smoke that are not addicted to cigarettes, I am one of those people.  There are occasions when I won't smoke for a week or so and I don't have cravings to do so.  As I stated in my earlier post I enjoy smoking. "
Then you are one of the strong. :) 

I guess I can see how some people can enjoy these types of things.  I just prefer not to inhale/exhale smoke lol.
Avatar image for psyborg0815--DEFUNCT
psyborg0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By psyborg0815

I don't smoke and never wanted to, because it's harmful, smells terrible and annoys people around you (It annoys me if people who are standing next to me are smoking ...).

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#45  Edited By CornontheCobbe

No i do not smoke.

thedj93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thedj93

Not often. Then when you smoke one your face goes all numb. Also canadian ciggarettes kinda suck balls.

j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By j_drace
@biggblack86 said:
" @j_drace:  i like your thought process bro. people are FAR TOO concerned with the LENGTH of ones life...as opposed to the QUALITY of ones life.  if i die tomorrow, i would know i've lived a good life. so fuck it right. "
@biggblack86: Like I said in my first post my family is European and even though we live in America they still hold on to there culture such as wine with dinner and such.  I have visited Europe many times and not just the popular countries like Italy, England, France, and so on.  One thing that I've learned is Americans take everything for granted.  Drinking is a big thing.  Kids in Europe start at any earlier age because it's part of the culture so they know how to do it responsibly as opposed to kids here who when they drink they try to get drunk.  Another thing is that our country is all about QUANTITY OVER QUALITY.
bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By bubahula
@CornontheCobbe said:
" No i do not smoke. "
Avatar image for aperturesilence
ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ApertureSilence

I smoke cigarettes on occasion. Usually once or twice a month. I enjoy it, but I am careful not to get addicted.

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#50  Edited By luce
@Dalai said:
" I don't smoke, never did. If you like it, fine. I hear it makes you look cool. "