My thoughts on racism and gay slur

• 172 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rohok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Rohok

Guess I'm very, very bad. I use all of the above at least ten times an hour each day with my friends on teamspeak.

A day isn't a day without racism, gay jokes, and sexist remarks. It just isn't. Who the fuck cares.

Avatar image for deactivated-59a31562f0e29
deactivated-59a31562f0e29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My thoughts are: put your opinions in the two threads already running on the subject already.

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Jrinswand
@whyareyoucrouchingspock said:

gay people are bad.

I knew it! You're homophobic.
AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By AlexW00d

@CrazyBagMan said:

I feel like all these threads are only going to make Ryan feel worse. He's a good man@RockmanBionics said:

@Deusx said:

STOP THIS.

Why?! What time is it?

4:14 mountain time

Mountain time? Do all mountains have their own separate mountain time just for mountains? Every mountain in the world is connected by this time. People climbing the Himalayas can talk to people in the Alps by satellite phone and they won't be inconveniencing them.

I don't know where I am going with this but the OP is dumb and mountain time is apparently a thing.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#55  Edited By musubi

Hey guys Shogun 2. Amirite?

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By drGiggless

@Demoskinos said:

yes.

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RockmanBionics said:

@Deusx said:

STOP THIS.

Why?! What time is it?

HAMMER TIME 

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#58  Edited By TobbRobb

Why does it feel like there is some point in there somewhere? It looks like he just wrote a stupid/simple text and asked someone to look up synonyms for every goddamn word. Dunno how the talk about hipster nihilists in gaming came up though, I don't think OP knows what any of that even means.

Avatar image for darkdragonmage99
darkdragonmage99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By darkdragonmage99

If words are the worse thing you have to worry about you should be happy  

I grew up getting  beat to a bloody pulp every week at school  I walk with a permant limp and am pretty much a shut in you fucking people you can't handle a fucking word I have no respect for.  

So shout racism bullshit all you want lay a fucking hand on someone and you've crossed the damn line . You  people who are incapable of telling the difference sicken me. 

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By BestUsernameEver
No Caption Provided
drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By drGiggless

OP is a tickle me elmo doll that has become self aware.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MikeGosot
@drGiggless said:

@Demoskinos said:

yes.

Napoleon: Total War

No Caption Provided
RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#63  Edited By RobotHamster

@Enigma777 said:

You people make me sick! You take away our racism and gay slurs and what do we have left?! WHAT DO WE HAVE LEFT?!?!?!

What do you mean you people?!

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By napalm

"My opinion is important enough that it warrants its own unique thread, because I am a beautiful, unique snowflake."

Floope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Floope

I think everyone should just shut up and talk about video games, instead of playing the roles of politicians and philosophers. Shit will stay the same , and whatever you have to say regardless of its delivery won't change a thing.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#66  Edited By Aegon

I'm not even going to bother reading this thing. Stop posting about this already. JUST STOP IT. STOP! 

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No Caption Provided
AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By AlexanderSheen

@drGiggless said:

@Cloudenvy said:

@drGiggless said:

@Enigma777 said:

You people make me sick! You take away our racism and gay slurs and what do we have left?! WHAT DO WE HAVE LEFT?!?!?!

nothing!

*cries in the corner*

We will always have our anime avatars!

Oh you just wait, next thing you know they will ban anime avatars for being too good looking. It's offensive to ugly people.

Shh! Don't give them ideas!

artgarcrunkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By artgarcrunkle

whyareyoucrouchingspock is the best poster.

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By drGiggless

@H2Oyea said:

I'm not even going to bother reading this thing. Stop posting about this already. JUST STOP IT. STOP!

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No Caption Provided

no u

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By AlexanderSheen

@rebgav said:

whyareyoupreachingspock!?

whyareyoumakingstupidassthreadslikethisspock

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By CL60

@JasonR86 said:

@RazielCuts said:

@CL60 said:

Drugs are bad, m'kay. Racism is bad, m'kay.

Great minds think alike.

Oh my, what are the chances we would both post that at the exact same time.

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#73  Edited By mylifeforAiur

What?! I had no idea that racism was bad. Though, it would explain why I'm friendless and shunned by all.

EDIT: Rome: Total War and Medieval II: Total War are excellent games, I must say. So, at least your gaming taste is respectable and palatable.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#74  Edited By Vinny_Says

Hey guise remember the ME3 ending?

whyareyoucrouchingspock is the new HitmanAgent47 people, the prophet has returned!

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#75  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

@H2Oyea said:

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By zeforgotten
@Vinny_Says said:

Hey guise remember the ME3 ending?

whyareyoucrouchingspock is the new HitmanAgent47 people, the prophet has returned!

There's nothing "new" about him though.  
Aside from his new username, I guess. 
TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TheHumanDove

You said a thing, and that's a thing indeed.

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#78  Edited By forkboy

@darkdragonmage99 said:

If words are the worse thing you have to worry about you should be happy I grew up getting beat to a bloody pulp every week at school I walk with a permant limp and am pretty much a shut in you fucking people you can't handle a fucking word I have no respect for. So shout racism bullshit all you want lay a fucking hand on someone and you've crossed the damn line . You people who are incapable of telling the difference sicken me.

While your situation is unfortunate it doesn't really make racism or homophobia acceptable behaviour. Infact to be blunt your experience is totally irrelevant, a distracting non-sequiter & nothing more. Mental bullying can have just as terrible results as physical bullying. Like kids who end up killing themselves to get away from all the bullshit.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ShaggE

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that your English alternates between near perfect and completely mangled.

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TentPole

This should be moved to off-topic.

YOUNGLINK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By YOUNGLINK

this thread is BAD

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#82  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@believer258 said:

Guys, racism is bad. 

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#83  Edited By Video_Game_King

Did anybody post this yet?

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

@forkboy said:

@darkdragonmage99 said:

If words are the worse thing you have to worry about you should be happy I grew up getting beat to a bloody pulp every week at school I walk with a permant limp and am pretty much a shut in you fucking people you can't handle a fucking word I have no respect for. So shout racism bullshit all you want lay a fucking hand on someone and you've crossed the damn line . You people who are incapable of telling the difference sicken me.

While your situation is unfortunate it doesn't really make racism or homophobia acceptable behaviour. Infact to be blunt your experience is totally irrelevant, a distracting non-sequiter & nothing more. Mental bullying can have just as terrible results as physical bullying. Like kids who end up killing themselves to get away from all the bullshit.

Personally, I think If you look at nature, it's perfectly natural for the weak to be snuffed out in practically every living organism. Bullying is just nature working its magic imo. We are programmed that way. The reason black people and gays are no longer (or less picked on) is because we have evolved as a culture. They are no longer picked on because people have realized it was ignorance and not a real deficiency but falsely perceived. Some people though, are just very weak and allowing them not to breed is probably natures way if improving the gene pool very similar to wildebeest lagging behind during Africas great migration. When a wild cat or a crocodile managed to pick off a straggler, we do not complain. It is natures way. The great circle of life soon to repeat itself all over again next season.

I think you would make a great therapist. Have a child come to your therapy session, you sit him down, and tell him that discrimination and physical harm by one's peers is just natures way of weeding out the weaklings and that people like him should die out forgetting that there is more to strength than whether or not you can throw a punch. We should let children get so fucked up by others mentally and physically that they decide to take their own lives so that we don't have to. Why don't we just bring stuff like the Hunger Games or Battle Royale into reality while someone is spouting demoralizing, racial and sexual slurs over the intercom at the children fearing for their lives. Whoever comes out alive earns the right to pass on their seed to the following generation allowing us to slowly devolve into knuckle dragging, intolerant blobs of scum if we don't kill ourselves out first.

pw2566ch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By pw2566ch
No Caption Provided
steveurkel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By steveurkel

your post is bad much like you

i dont care what ethnicity you are, you are jus "bad"

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#87  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@YOUNGLINK said:

this thread is BAD

I disagree. This thread is art. You are clearly just a hipster nihilist.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#88  Edited By AngelN7

Man it's like someone threw a Bomb on the site ... chaos!

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TruthTellah

@forkboy said:

@darkdragonmage99 said:

Personally, I think If you look at nature, it's perfectly natural for the weak to be snuffed out in practically every living organism. Bullying is just nature working its magic imo. We are programmed that way. The reason black people and gays are no longer (or less picked on) is because we have evolved as a culture. They are no longer picked on because people have realized it was ignorance and not a real deficiency but falsely perceived. Some people though, are just very weak and allowing them not to breed is probably natures way if improving the gene pool very similar to wildebeest lagging behind during Africas great migration. When a wild cat or a crocodile managed to pick off a straggler, we do not complain. It is natures way. The great circle of life soon to repeat itself all over again next season.

Wait... I was in agreement with your initial sentiment against racism and homophobia and the need for better parenting, but this stuff about some forms of bullying being okay because it's natural to snuff out of the weak is just wrong. It's like "Discrimination is bad, except for discrimination I feel is naturally justified". Since some races tend to be shorter than others, does that mean the tall races have reason to bully them? Or considering women often having lower muscle mass due to their different biology, would it be fine to bully them for being less muscular? Aren't they just snuffing out the weaker human beings? And what about the mentally and physically handicap? Since they are weaker, is it alright for people to bully them?

It's nonsense. Racism is wrong. Sexism is wrong. Bullying is wrong. Just because picking on weaker individuals seems like "nature working its magic", it doesn't make it right. Civilization is about moving past simple basic instincts and pursuing something greater.

hoossy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By hoossy
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to respond to spock's last post but I didnt because I thought I read it wrong.....  Did he try to justify bullying?  

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#92  Edited By Sackmanjones
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:

I was going to respond to spock's last post but I didnt because I thought I read it wrong.....  Did he try to justify bullying?  

You would be correct. I believe the phrase that seals it is.... 

Bullying is just nature working its magic imo 

......whatthefuck?
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By zeforgotten
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:
Of course he did, why would anyone expect anything less from him at this point?
Sbaitso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Sbaitso

@hoossy: Damn you, this thread was all serious business and now you've made me laugh. I'm just gonna start ignoring all these threads starting......NOW!

Berserk007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Berserk007

shoot yourself...that is all

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TruthTellah

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: Yeah, I was rather surprised, as well. I mean, it's kind of crazy how a thread can start so "Why can't everyone just get along and dance in a field of flowers?" and become "Bullying is just nature working its magic imo".

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#97  Edited By Aegon
@ArbitraryWater said:

@YOUNGLINK said:

this thread is BAD

I disagree. This thread is art. You are clearly just a hipster nihilist.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#98  Edited By Claude

I can smell the fear in this thread. I like fear. I'm the one hiding in your closet.

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

@Claude said:

I can smell the fear in this thread. I like fear. I'm the one hiding in your closet.

So am I.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#100  Edited By Claude
@SethPhotopoulos said:

@Claude said:

So am I.

No Caption Provided