Need A Game I Can Grief Tonight & This Weekend, Anyone Wanna Help

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Gentlemen (and Ladies),

I'm in the mood to get some fellas to swear their asses off at me and to make their nights filled with a smile at the end of the day.  I currently played Uncharted 2 in co-op and constantly used the rockets to kill the two people who joined my game so I could rack up all the kills and money.  At the end of the game, I got about $15,000 and they barely got over $4,000.  I couldn't stop laughing and just had a wonderful time hearing them swear the fuck out of me on mics.

So now, I am debating to play Starcraft and attack my teammate with a zergrush, play Counter Strike Source and just randomly kill my team in secret, get on MW2 and just use a rocket to kill the team at the start.  I'm open to other people's ideas, and if you guys wanna help me out, I'd more than love to.  :)

NOTE some Rules:  WIll not grief anyone who is decent and is speaking decent English.  I mostly target those Halo Generation types...the one with high pitch voices and their balls haven't dropped.  I will also not grief anyone who is honestly trying to play and just have fun, if anything I'd do something silly once to get them to laugh and then just play normal.  Starcraft is open griefing to ANYONE and EVERYONE, that shit is serious business and I love typing "kekekekekke" to my teammate when I rush him.  

jim_dandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jim_dandy

No Caption Provided
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax

If you need to ruin all of your teammates' fun just so you can be entertained, fuck you.

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ToxicFruit
@natetodamax said:
" If you need to ruin all of your teammates' fun just so you can be entertained, fuck you. "
indeed
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KaosAngel
@natetodamax:
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I'd suggest playing Oblivion and griefing the NPCs.

evanbrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By evanbrau

Step one: Download second life.
Step two: Go to a sim owned by any of the following - Goreans, Weeaboos, Paedophiles, Avatar/anime people posting in character.
Step three: Ruin their day somehow.

Novyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Novyx

I like you less and less every time I read one of your posts. I suggest you go grief yourself in a game called Russian Roulette. Trust me, it's a great game.

FartyMcNarly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FartyMcNarly
@KaosAngel: I made fun of a crippled man during the CoD4 beta until he cried and left the game, one of my greatest victories in the field of being an asshole.
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@evanbrau said:
" Step one: Download second life. Step two: Go to a sim owned by any of the following - Goreans, Weeaboos, Paedophiles, Avatar/anime people posting in character. Step three: Ruin their day somehow. "
Or yeah, do as the dude in this article does.
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#11  Edited By wefwefasdf

Griefing can be fun and appropriate in certain situations. You just have to be willing to accept the consequences for it.

Haizeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Haizeus

Dude, bro, homie, ur so extreme.

mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mutha3
@jim_dandy: 

Fuck, you beat me in  posting that image.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mano521
@KaosAngel:   
giant bomb is the wrong place for this. i made a thread kinda like this one, got a good deal of losers bitching at me.  a bunch of people take their games too seriously here.    
anyways i suggest CSS, Halo 3 (tons of little annoying kids, great reactions) cod4 / mw2 for guys who will threaten to kill you, or battlefield bad company 1 or 2, because that is the game that is most fun to tk in
Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rowr

your not cool

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By natetodamax
@mano521 said:
" @KaosAngel:   giant bomb is the wrong place for this. i made a thread kinda like this one, got a good deal of losers bitching at me.  a bunch of people take their games too seriously here.    anyways i suggest CSS, Halo 3 (tons of little annoying kids, great reactions) cod4 / mw2 for guys who will threaten to kill you, or battlefield bad company 1 or 2, because that is the game that is most fun to tk in "
You come to a video game website and not expect people to take games seriously?
Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Coombs
@evanbrau said:
" Step one: Download second life. Step two: Go to a sim owned by any of the following - Goreans, Weeaboos, Paedophiles, Avatar/anime people posting in character. Step three: Ruin their day somehow. "
I did that, It was pretty fun.
I thin I'm still banned......
Fbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fbomb

If you want to grief the Halo generation, go play Halo.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mano521
@natetodamax:  there should be a limit to how seriously people take games. if i say "hey teamkilling is fun" and get death threats.... i think thats people taking it too seriously 
 i do understand how some people feel like the griefers are just ruining the game for their own amusement, but so what? its a game
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#20  Edited By Hailinel
@mano521 said:
" @natetodamax:  there should be a limit to how seriously people take games. if i say "hey teamkilling is fun" and get death threats.... i think thats people taking it too seriously  i do understand how some people feel like the griefers are just ruining the game for their own amusement, but so what? its a game "
Death threats are extreme, but wanting to play a game for no other reason than to ruin the fun of people actually playing the game is both childish and uncalled for.
evanbrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By evanbrau
@FluxWaveZ:  The troll is funny but my personal favourite was when the Something Awful second life crew was handing out an insanely well modelled avatar that made you look like a man sized tarantula. People would literally flip the fuck out at the mere sight of one of these things so a whole swarm tearing through some awful gorean sex dungeon sim was fantastic.

@ the guy with the space moose icon (awesome choice of icon) Yeah I think I was permanently banned after using some grief cubes a year or so ago.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KaosAngel

Me and a few buddies are watching Starcraft 2 replays on Battle.net the cilent over skype.  So many god damn noobs on the beta, and I'm too scared to do griefing on there.  >.>

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mano521
@Hailinel: i understand how you feel but that is just a matter of opinion. 
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By shirogane
@mano521 said:
" @natetodamax:  there should be a limit to how seriously people take games. if i say "hey teamkilling is fun" and get death threats.... i think thats people taking it too seriously  i do understand how some people feel like the griefers are just ruining the game for their own amusement, but so what? its a game "

That's like saying bullying in real life is perfectly fine, just because you're having fun. 

On the topic, greifing in Starcraft? I don't think that even counts, i mean, it's like part of the damn game. I still remember me and my friend getting owned by 6 AI zerg...multiple times. If they AI does it, it's perfectly fine.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pause422

I agree with Fbomb, grief the Halo kids.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By natetodamax
@mano521 said:
And a movie is just a movie, but I wouldn't want people talking when I'm trying to watch a film at the theaters. Your logic makes little to no sense.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mano521
@Shirogane:  its actually not the same. rules for games and the internet are completely different from the rules of society. some people realize this and some dont
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hailinel
@mano521 said:
" @Hailinel: i understand how you feel but that is just a matter of opinion.  "
You're one of those guys that gets a laugh out of stuffing the spindly little nerd kid in his locker after giving him a wedgie, right?
Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Seedofpower

I don't count Zergling rush as griefing. I mean if you don't see it coming your just a noob.

Now, if you ally with someone then kill your teammate with a Zergling rush then your a dick.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mano521
@Hailinel: of course not. i am the guy who gets a laugh out of some tough guy douchebag online who gets teamkilled and throws a tantrum over it 
or if some nerdy little kid is bitching online because someone drove him off the cliff in halo 
i think that is fairly funny 
but again, i realize there is a difference between how you behave online, and how you should behave in society
MrRedwine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By MrRedwine

Griefing in video games is no different than joining in a pick up game, then taking the ball and tossing it onto the roof.  Except if you did that, you would stand some chance of actually getting punched in the nose, like you deserve.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mano521
@natetodamax: watching a movie is still you, out in society. internet relations are clearly different than that of society
Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Andorski

Griefing in BFBC2's demo is extremely easy when you are a defender.  Just constantly fire at targets A and B.  I had a game that was 10 vs. 3 and I got the team of 3 to win.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34  Edited By Death_Unicorn

You are mature!

Congratulations! You win an award!
Hooray!

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By natetodamax
@mano521 said:
" @natetodamax: watching a movie is still you, out in society. internet relations are clearly different than that of society "
But I'm still paying money to be entertained, and it's annoying when someone has to come and ruin the experience. It doesn't matter if you're near people or not.
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hailinel
@mano521 said:
" @Hailinel: of course not. i am the guy who gets a laugh out of some tough guy douchebag online who gets teamkilled and throws a tantrum over it or if some nerdy little kid is bitching online because someone drove him off the cliff in halo i think that is fairly funny but again, i realize there is a difference between how you behave online, and how you should behave in society "
You apparently don't realize that by interacting with other people online (as you and I are doing right now), you are engaging with society.  Whether you're stuffing kids in lockers at school or team killing in Halo, you're still an asshole worthy of disdain.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mano521
@natetodamax: you are paying money to be entertained and so is the griefer.  
shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By shirogane
@mano521:
Whether it's online society or real life society, finding pleasure in causing others pain isn't something that most people would consider nice. Of course, coming from me this is major hypocrisy. 

That said however, for certain people, like some of the ones you mentioned, they definitely deserve all the griefing they can get.  
So yeah, in the end, it's really who you're doing it to, as OP said, if someone's genuinly trying to just have fun and enjoy their gaming, and you're just going to piss them off, that ain't cool.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mano521
@Hailinel: there is a clear difference between people who grief over a video game and bullies. if you cant see that difference then i am sorry
MrRedwine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By MrRedwine

Why should the rules of the internet be different than the rules of society?  If you steal money using the internet, you can still go to jail.  If you bully someone on the internet and they commit suicide, you can still be charged with harassment or murder.  It's too bad you feel like you can treat people badly just because you can't see them.  Good thing you're not blind.

tomte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By tomte

and now we why the Halo kids are so screwed...

Seriously, if we treat the 13-15 year old kids like this, how the hell do you expect them to mature? assholes creates new assholes

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hailinel
@mano521 said:
" @Hailinel: there is a clear difference between people who grief over a video game and bullies. if you cant see that difference then i am sorry "
No, there's no difference.  When you grief, you're just bullying people in an online setting, and it still makes you an asshole.
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mano521
@MrRedwine: i dont think it has anything to do with seeing someone. its the anonymity gives people the freedom to do what they want over the internet. its only natural. im sure you dont act the same way over the internet as you do in real life. nobody does. so, if you get a kick out of pissing some douche off online in a game, you are free to do so.  
however, if you wanted to piss of said douche if he was right in front of you, you probably wouldnt.  its simple nature that people do what they want over the internet
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mano521
@Hailinel: yes there is. you cannot honestly say that teamkilling a few times is the equivalent of dunking some fat kids head in a toilet. 
RedJester1029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RedJester1029
@FartyMcNarly:
Wow harsh but i lmfao when i read that
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By KaosAngel
@mano521 said:
" @Hailinel: yes there is. you cannot honestly say that teamkilling a few times is the equivalent of dunking some fat kids head in a toilet.  "
Holy crap, I used to give swirlies all the time to some kid in high school!  I know just what you mean!
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hailinel
@mano521 said:
" @Hailinel: yes there is. you cannot honestly say that teamkilling a few times is the equivalent of dunking some fat kids head in a toilet.  "
You're not physically inserting anyone's head into a toilet, but you might as well be when your only intent is to make others miserable.  Would you do the same if the person you were griefing were in the same room with you?
mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mano521
@Hailinel: sure, ive done it before. hahaha 
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hailinel
@KaosAngel said:
" @mano521 said:
Holy crap, I used to give swirlies all the time to some kid in high school!  I know just what you mean! "
And it seems you still behave like you're in high school.
ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ParanoidFreak

MW2 with danger close, rockets, throwing knives,  and riot shields. You're welcome.