The Site Is Back Up!
Now that we got that out of our system...
Hopefully we have all survived the Whiskeyocalypse 2011 intact. It was tough at first, but Dave's radio talk show kept us going. Now, we must share out stories...
- What was your favorite moment from all of the Whiskey Media shenanigans the past couple of days?
- Did you do anything else to pass the time?
- How come Burger King serves Coke icees in the morning, but not cherry?
- Does Hardcore Dave still intimidate you? Or he is now a savior?
- What will happen to the Steam GB community chat now that we don't need it anymore?
- Should we send Will's failed experiment potatoes to Amazon or just let Rorie eat them all?
- Or should we send them to Google and make sure they don't go down like this?
- What is up with those forklifts in Mortal Kombat: Special Forces?
- And why don't the guards just carry guns?
- Can we ever fully trust the Internet again?
This must all be recorded for our children and future generations, so that they will never make this mistake again and fall victim to the machines.
Topics Also Available for Discussion in Here
Should Dave's Radio Show be a regular occurrance?
Would you like to have more spontaneous "site outages" where all content will be live stream for a couple of days during down time?