Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Guiltyspark

Littlebigplatformer  has been demolished

(ps , dont care if its old , if its not on the front page the thread doesnt exist )
Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This has been posted more then twice now lol, so yeah its old.

And GOTY? I'm not so sure of that, just from an editor. Could definitely be a nominee though.

LittleBigPlanet demolished? LMFAO! You know everything about that game, it shows! XD

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By samcotts

Maybe we should wait until the game is actually released?

Look, I cannot wait for Far Cry 2, it looks awesome, but you're sounding like a fanboy with that statement.

Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Guiltyspark
Sentry said:
"This has been posted more then twice now lol, so yeah its old.

And GOTY? I'm not so sure of that, just from an editor. Could definitely be a nominee though.

LittleBigPlanet demolished? LMFAO! You know everything about that game, it shows! XD"
little big planet consists of trying to make a 2d platformer "next gen" by allowing the player to stack garbage and slap stickers on said garbage creating what im sure will be called a "map". Then allowing the player to share said shitty map with other players who wont play it due to the lack of creative options within the engine and said players who spent 45 dollars on it.  

BTW there are enemies too! dont want to forget that non important perk that does nothing to take away from the fact that the game is mario with forge mode.

Meanwhile farcry 2 will let you create entirely interactive and explorable worlds to share with your freinds and kill said freinds in epic battles

but im sure jumping around on piles of filth and stickers with your freinds will be 1000 times more entertaining

Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Guiltyspark
samcotts said:
"Maybe we should wait until the game is actually released?

Look, I cannot wait for Far Cry 2, it looks awesome, but you're sounding like a fanboy with that statement."
fanboys are children that connect the fact that a game will be bad based on what console it is on

Im simply a person who can see past blind retarded hype of games that are a gimmick that will wear off in about 2 days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO. Ok, LBP = garbage. Gotcha. Tell that to every media outlet saying 100% the opposite. XD

Jesus, you're sound like such a fanboy it's not even funny.

Some mod needs to lock this anyways, there are already threads on this, so you're late. Sorry kiddo.

Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Guiltyspark
Sentry said:
"LMAO. Ok, LBP = garbage. Gotcha. Tell that to every media outlet saying 100% the opposite. XD

Some mod needs to lock this anyways, there are already threads on this, so you're late. Sorry kiddo."
"hurry close the thread before people see that im getting raped up and down !"

thats what im hearing
Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Absurd

That looks awesome as fuck....I need a current gen PC or console now.

Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Guiltyspark
Absurd said:
"That looks awesome as fuck....I need a current gen PC or console now."

If i were you i would either get a pc or 360

they are pretty much the same thing and share the best exclusives anyway
samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By samcotts
Guiltyspark said:
"samcotts said:

Look, I cannot wait for Far Cry 2, it looks awesome, but you're sounding like a fanboy with that statement."
fanboys are children that connect the fact that a game will be bad based on what console it is on

Im simply a person who can see past blind retarded hype of games that are a gimmick that will wear off in about 2 days"
Firstly, the word fanboy doesn't necessarily have to mean what you said, anyone can be a fanboy of anything. And I was saying that you sound like a Far Cry 2 fanboy.

Secondly, how is creating your own levels a gimmick? The same thing could be said about the Far Cry 2 map editor.

Let's not judge games that have yet to come out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guiltyspark said:
"Sentry said:
"LMAO. Ok, LBP = garbage. Gotcha. Tell that to every media outlet saying 100% the opposite. XD

Some mod needs to lock this anyways, there are already threads on this, so you're late. Sorry kiddo."
"hurry close the thread before people see that im getting raped up and down !"

thats what im hearing "
What the hell? LOL!! Of course that is what you are hearing mate, you have ears of a fanboy, one thing goes in, and another thing comes out. XD

Just enough man, that's just ridiculous. Here I even searched it for you, here are two.
Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Guiltyspark
samcotts said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"samcotts said:

Im simply a person who can see past blind retarded hype of games that are a gimmick that will wear off in about 2 days"
Firstly, the word fanboy doesn't necessarily have to mean what you said, anyone can be a fanboy of anything. And I was saying that you sound like a Far Cry 2 fanboy.

Secondly, how is creating your own levels a gimmick? The same thing could be said about the Far Cry 2 map editor.

Let's not judge games that have yet to come out."
when you are releasing a game where you are creating worlds in 2008

its best that your game feature a Z axis
Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Kazona

Have you even seen the level of depth you can go into when creating content for LBP? You can create entire levels from scratch with just about anything in it that you want. All it takes is for some creative people to make some really cool maps to keep the game entertaining, just like every other map editor out there. The same applies to FC2: it takes creative people to make good maps. If you don't have those, then even that game is going to wear out pretty fast, regardless of how many different ways you can approach a given situation.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Jayge_

All this douche ever does is troll (I don't even think he does it intentionally, he's that stupid). Why is he still here >.<

Yes, the editor is good- and yes, the single player looks great; but Far Cry 2 doesn't have the pedigree for a GOTY from any of the big news sites. That's not how they operate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kazona said:
"Have you even seen the level of depth you can go into when creating content for LBP? You can create entire levels from scratch with just about anything in it that you want. All it takes is for some creative people to make some really cool maps to keep the game entertaining, just like every other map editor out there. The same applies to FC2: it takes creative people to make good maps. If you don't have those, then even that game is going to wear out pretty fast, regardless of how many different ways you can approach a given situation."
*Pats Kazona on the back* It's ok man, its ok. He's gone, it's no use.

:P
Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Guiltyspark
Kazona said:
"Have you even seen the level of depth you can go into when creating content for LBP? You can create entire levels from scratch with just about anything in it that you want. All it takes is for some creative people to make some really cool maps to keep the game entertaining, just like every other map editor out there. The same applies to FC2: it takes creative people to make good maps. If you don't have those, then even that game is going to wear out pretty fast, regardless of how many different ways you can approach a given situation."

show me a video of people using LBP physics and objects making a combustion engine

because LBP cant do things like that due to the fact that it lacks a 3rd demention of interactivity

Im pretty sure if you gave a flash programmer good incentive they could create a comparable game

LBP falls short of its own goals , those goals being letting the user create whatever he/she wants within the game world using objects and constraints

Its not in a 3d enviroment so things like this are not possible

Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Guiltyspark
Jayge said:
"All this douche ever does is troll (I don't even think he does it intentionally, he's that stupid). Why is he still here >.<

Yes, the editor is good- and yes, the single player looks great; but Far Cry 2 doesn't have the pedigree for a GOTY from any of the big news sites. That's not how they operate."

lol

yes , because if game websites are not sucking a games cock left and right it means it will be bad

Did you ever stop to think that most game publications are bought out by the highest bidder ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guiltyspark said:
"Did you ever stop to think?"
This @ GuiltySpark...

You are denying facts mate, just give it up, I think that's enough, everyone thinks you're trolling just stop, it would be the best thing you could do right now...
Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Guiltyspark
Sentry said:
"Guiltyspark said:
This @ GuiltySpark...

You are denying facts mate, just give it up, I think that's enough, everyone thinks you're trolling just stop, it would be the best thing you could do right now..."
trolling ? you made the first little butthurt comment about it , i believe its you that lowered yourself down to my level just to protect the E image of little big planet with your first post.

Im the troll , lol thats cute 

any anti sony thread that is created you run in and start flaming anyone who thinks differently 

And i see you removed the little playstation icon from your avatar 

its cute , but everyone knows you are the biggest playslave on this site  
Avatar image for imayellowfellow
imayellowfellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By imayellowfellow

both games arent really all that ground breaking u realize rite? a lot of games have map editors

garrys mod and crysis are examples of of sandbox editors

little big planet is getting a lot of attention because the sandbox elements play a community aspect where u can create and share maps and stuff together. the level creations in little big planet are obviously different in scale (as u pointed out) from far cry 2
far cry is indeed in depth and stuff rite from the get go , but little big planet is different in that its simple and intuitive yet at the same time grows more complex after a while.
the map editor in far cry reminds me of the map editor in a real time strategy game in the way it functions and its purpose (extra levels modifications that sort of thing)
little big planet's entire focus is to have these simple easy to get into level creation tools that can get serious after time (the purpose is just to share with friends)

the two have completely different purposes u cant really compare them together.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guiltyspark said:
"Sentry said:
"Guiltyspark said:
This @ GuiltySpark...

You are denying facts mate, just give it up, I think that's enough, everyone thinks you're trolling just stop, it would be the best thing you could do right now..."
trolling ? you made the first little butthurt comment about it , i believe its you that lowered yourself down to my level just to protect the E image of little big planet with your first post.

any anti sony thread that is created you run in and start flaming anyone who thinks differently 

its cute , but everyone knows you are the biggest playslave on this site  "
I'm not going to even argue with this. But I will tell you one thing; just look at your posts, they are hidden. Why? Because you are a trolling fanboy. I am sorry that you are so insecure you have to take out your hate and anger on everyone else, and accuse others of things, that's wonderful. Get well.

-peace
Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Guiltyspark
Sentry said:
"Guiltyspark said:
"Sentry said:
"Guiltyspark said:
This @ GuiltySpark...

I'm not going to even argue with this. But I will tell you one thing; just look at your posts, they are hidden. Why? Because you are a trolling fanboy. I am sorry that you are so insecure you have to take out your hate and anger on everyone else, and accuse others of things, that's wonderful. Get well.

-peace"

no they are hidden because some of the asshats at giantbomb forgot there are people on the internet who get butthurt on the and will purposely try to hide peoples posts  just because they dont agree with them

Thats why these forums are such shit now , nobody is allowed to speak their mind , and if they do , they are censored
Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Systech
Guiltyspark said:
"Sentry said:
"Guiltyspark said:
This @ GuiltySpark...

Your ignorance annoys me.
xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24  Edited By xruntime

I hate fanboys. They insist a game is GOTY without even playing the game. Ignoramus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xruntime said:
"I hate fanboys. They insist a game is GOTY without even playing the game. Ignoramus."
It's ok when you say something like 'I think XXX could be GOTY', but its totalyl different when saying 'See I was right XXX is going to be GOTY for sure'.
Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dan

FarCry 2 looks pretty average to me. Good-to-average I guess. Didn't you play FarCry 1? It's kinda just a bogstandard FPS franchise and the trailers for FarCry 2 do little to dissuade me. LBP is at least pretty innovative and ties right into the direction that videogames and web based content is going, with its community driven stuff. I don't know if either of them are going to be my GOTY though given that they'll be released in the same year as MGS4. That's going to be a tough act to beat.

FengShuiGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FengShuiGod

Why is everyone crying about what GuiltySpark is saying? If he's a troll, why wouldn't you ingnore him? It seems he's hit a nerve......

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pause422

Don't compare 2 complete different genre of games, LBP isn't a game that claims to have a 'in depth map editior' ,you aren't creating multiplayer levels for a FPS in LBP, its a totally different genre of game, they both have great potential when used with creative minds. Farcry2's map editor looks amazing, and trust me its one of the games I'm really looking forward to ,one of the top as well, but the second someone goes "<insert game here> GOTY until th eyear ends for one, and secondly until they ever even touch the game and others to compare it to, its just a fanboyish statement used here to say"<insert game here > is better than LBP since all you do is bash Sony games.

Both games have great editing and level creation possibilties, for the genre they are fit into, but a skilled modder/level creator from the last 10 years could make a better map in any random shooter more in depth than even the editor they give you in Farcry2 with out a sweat, so its nothing that is in any way groundbreaking, its just the first shooter on a console as well to include such a thing. It will put Halo 3's forge to shame in a heartbeat though, but no, instead of comparing 2 shooters who more so would be the obvious answer, you have to bring up LBP just to insult it because that's all you enjoy doing.

Both games will have their fan base, every person has a different opinion and different tastes in games, you, nor me, nor anyone else is the all knowing giver of facts based on our preferences, so honestly, get over yourself, get over the fact that your opinions aren't held higher or anymore  of a fact than anyone elses...just get over it.

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Absurd

Why is everyone giving Guiltyspark negative ratings? He wasn't insulting anyone directly or trolling, This is a great example of why the community rating tool fails.

Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dan
FengShuiGod said:
"Why is everyone crying about what GuiltySpark is saying? If he's a troll, why wouldn't you ingnore him? It seems he's hit a nerve......"
I don't think anyone's crying because some dude has some mad opinion, i read the situation more like some guy is way up his own ass about some bizarre bullshit, and come on, that's just fishing for people to call you out on it.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hamz

I'm going to remind everyone to stop the flames and abusing the ratings system.

FengShuiGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FengShuiGod
Dan said:
"FengShuiGod said:
"Why is everyone crying about what GuiltySpark is saying? If he's a troll, why wouldn't you ingnore him? It seems he's hit a nerve......"
I don't think anyone's crying because some dude has some mad opinion, i read the situation more like some guy is way up his own ass about some bizarre bullshit, and come on, that's just fishing for people to call you out on it."
Really? No one is crying? Have you read the thread?

"LMFAO! You know everything about that game, it shows! XD"

"Some mod needs to lock this anyways"

"All this douche ever does is troll"

"everyone thinks you're trolling just stop"

"you are a trolling fanboy. I am sorry that you are so insecure you have to take out your hate and anger on everyone else, and accuse others of things, that's wonderful. Get well."

"Your ignorance annoys me."

" Ignoramus."

"guy is way up his own ass about some bizarre bullshit"

Sounds like crying to me.

And, once again, why do you feel the need to respond to GuiltySpark if he is so wrong? I love how people call him a troll, and then lob childish insults at him.

Maybe he isn't a tactful and diplomatic as he should be, but last time I checked, everyone could have their own opinion. Moreover, if you really think he is a troll, the best thing to do is stop feeding him.