#1 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
Source: This One-Year Child Is Game Character Genius (Watch!)
"Here baby Melodie shows off her very extensive knowledge of game characters. So amazing. So cute.

The adowable girl is reader Landon's niece. Landon and his brother are life long gamers, and his brother made some flash cards of famous game characters. He showed them to his daughter over the course of about three days, and the darling child was able to memorize them all and dazzle us all. Bravo!

*applause*

Some of the cards are hard to see in the video, it would have been nice if they put subtitles for some of the ones that are hard to tell what she's saying. Still, I thought this was really awesome.

Oh, and she totally knows Dante. :P
#2 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

Is that Alucard or Dracula?
Awesome find, bru.

#3 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Holy crap...that's freakin amazing.

#4 Posted by Superchris129 (379 posts) -

"Triforce" was not the correct answer.

#5 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11622 posts) -

Well, supposedly little children are way better at memorization than adults, but this video was pretty awesome.

#6 Posted by super_machine (1930 posts) -

meh, I could do that while eating a bigger cookie.

#7 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

Dude, that kid has a got a bright future with a memory like that.

#8 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Awesome video...fucking Pikachu. "What does Sackboy do?" <--- Love that part. :)

#9 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -

what an adorable kid !

#10 Posted by pause422 (6179 posts) -

That is awesome, great find Bruk.

#11 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

Sorry but the child is not a genius its being proven nearly every day babies this age and older are capable of memorization skills like this specially when they have flash cards put infront of them.

They have no concept of learning, creative thought processes, or figureing out problems they are like a hyper intelegent parrot for all intents and purposes memorizing whats put infront of them or told to them and then repeating it.

#12 Posted by Dalai (7017 posts) -

They gotta learn sometime.  Back in my day, I had to learn about Mega Man and Sonic the hard way.

#13 Posted by Warfare (1633 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
"Sorry but the child is not a genius its being proven nearly every day babies this age and older are capable of memorization skills like this specially when they have flash cards put infront of them.

They have no concept of learning, creative thought processes, or figureing out problems they are like a hyper intelegent parrot for all intents and purposes memorizing whats put infront of them or told to them and then repeating it."
You just had to kill it.
#14 Posted by The_Ish (481 posts) -

That's not really genius material since I could do that with any kid that age, but I'll be damned if it isn't the most awesome/adorable thing to memorize all those characters.

#16 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
"Sorry but the child is not a genius its being proven nearly every day babies this age and older are capable of memorization skills like this specially when they have flash cards put infront of them.

They have no concept of learning, creative thought processes, or figureing out problems they are like a hyper intelegent parrot for all intents and purposes memorizing whats put infront of them or told to them and then repeating it."
I think we all are aware of that. No need to point it out.

Still cute as hell. "What does sack boy do?"  *does a little head dance*