• 164 results
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Master Chief. He seems to have little of anything as a character. Also, I'd say Nico Bellic is overrated, just because he's not a video game character, he's a movie character. The two shouldn't coincide.

TimeWaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By TimeWaffle

Link he's a really boring character

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Master Chief, Marcus (or the whole GoW cast), Sepheroth, Sonic, and a few others come to mind.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By crunchUK
BestUsernameEver said:
"Master Chief is by far the most overrated. Halo alone is the most overrated videogame series of all rime."
failed
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Sentry said:
"DARKIDO07 said:
"Solid Snake."
Green name... Gears avatar... never played MGS...

Sums it up for me."
Ever vigilant as always?
Sherlock_Pwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sherlock_Pwnz
Arkthemaniac said:
" Also, I'd say Nico Bellic is overrated, just because he's not a video game character, he's a movie character. The two shouldn't coincide."
I was wondering if someone would say Nico. I really do disagree however. Nico is the perfect example of a 'modern' (I use the term lightly) game character. I feel that a great deal of his personality and character were portrayed in this game and he was undeniably likeable, this is contrary to the literally 2 dimensional characters of old. The best bit about Nico being popular for me is the fact that it's not purely because ''HE IS BADASS AND CAN KICK A HELLA ASS'', it's because he's a really well textured out character and by the end of the game the player feels a connection.
BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By BigBoss1911

Anyone in final fantasy and mario.Though mario is still awesome.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By Meowayne
Disgaeamad said:
" Sephiroth. I despise how people say "ZOMG HE'S THE MOST BADASS EVER HE HAS A LONG KATANA AND KILLS PEOPLE AND HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOO HAWT @________@", seriously people, he's generic villain #287829 filled with rage for the stupidest reason ever.
Wrong. Hes quite indifferent, then finds out something about himself, is filled with rage for a short period of time, then dies. Enters the lifestream. Gets indifferent again, makes a stupid plan involving meteor and doesn't really care about anything anymore. Calls Jenova who takes up a Sephiroth-disguise, which picks up meteor and works its way to him, killing those in its path, again quite indifferently. His plan almost succeeds, then he's killed again. End of story. There is no rage here. Just madness at a traumatic revelation, followed by extensive research, semi-death and a destructive plan to get "whole" again.
So tell me where this is a generic villain #287829 story. Sephiroth doesn't even personally appear throughout the game.

Now his is a more angsty madness than Kefka's, and Kefka's way of doing things > Sephiroths way of doing things. But Kefka is a scientist who goes crazy after an experiment goes wrong. Then goes on a rampage to gain power and world domination, further stressing his evilness by killing his henchmen. That's generic villain #287828 for you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkthemaniac said:
"Sentry said:
"DARKIDO07 said:
"Solid Snake."

Sums it up for me."
Ever vigilant as always?"
Lol... I suppose. Have you played MGS4? :P
Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Blu_Magic
Sentry said:
"Master Chief, Marcus (or the whole GoW cast), Sepheroth, Sonic, and a few others come to mind."
How is Marcus overrated? He's not that popular to begin with. The only Gears character that might be overrated is Carmine.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Sherlock_Pwnz said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
" Also, I'd say Nico Bellic is overrated, just because he's not a video game character, he's a movie character. The two shouldn't coincide."
I was wondering if someone would say Nico. I really do disagree however. Nico is the perfect example of a 'modern' (I use the term lightly) game character. I feel that a great deal of his personality and character were portrayed in this game and he was undeniably likeable, this is contrary to the literally 2 dimensional characters of old. The best bit about Nico being popular for me is the fact that it's not purely because ''HE IS BADASS AND CAN KICK A HELLA ASS'', it's because he's a really well textured out character and by the end of the game the player feels a connection."
This coincides with my unique (and completely unpopular in the eyes of the world) theory that games are getting worse as time goes on due to focus on making them "art", but executing it in the worst way possible. It's like people that say Final Fantasy is art due to its story, but the story and the gameplay in Final Fantasy don't mix very well, so you end up with a Frankenstein monster of sorts, story and gameplay casually thrown together with no attempt at seamlessness. GTA4 was like this as well. It eventually came down to me seeing Nico as two different people: the guy in the cut scenes that seems to have a great amount of empathy, and the one in the actual gameplay, where he kills hundreds of dudes while cursing at them at the same time. A game like GTA4 can't really have a character like Nico without seeming like its head is far up its own ass. The character should fit the situation, and if there's a game where you're basically encouraged to go kill people and steal cars, then your character shouldn't be all like, "WHY IS THIS WORLD SO CRUEL!!!!?!!?!?!?" Not that he did that, but he sure acted it. Nico may be a good character, but he shouldn't have been the main focus of GTA4. It just added to the schizophrenic feel of the game.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By crunchUK
Sentry said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Sentry said:
"DARKIDO07 said:
"Solid Snake."

Sums it up for me."
Lol... I suppose. Have you played MGS4? :P"
kinda like you saying master chief ans marucs fenix? blue name, ex PSavatar, never played halo/gears, sony goggles? you are any better how exactly?
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Arkthemaniac
crunchUK said:
"Sentry said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Sentry said:
"DARKIDO07 said:
"Solid Snake."

Sums it up for me."
kinda like you saying master chief ans marucs fenix? blue name, ex PSavatar, never played halo/gears, sony goggles? you are any better how exactly?"
Because he called the other dude out first.

O

OH BURNDDED!!!!

......sorry, I just have burn on the mind today.
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#64  Edited By Lies

Cloud Strife.

PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PharoahCapcom

Master Chief

Sephiroth
Cloud
Sora
Crash Bandicoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crunchUK said:
"Sentry said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Sentry said:
"DARKIDO07 said:
"Solid Snake."

Sums it up for me."
kinda like you saying master chief ans marucs fenix? blue name, ex PSavatar, never played halo/gears, sony goggles? you are any better how exactly?"
Uhh, EVERYONE has said Master Chief, and Marcus... At least I played the damn games. XD Oh, and for the billionth time, that was my avatar at the PS Blog. ;)

Funny how your always so in denial, if you say MC isn't overrated and SS IS, well it just shows who you are eh? :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"Master Chief, Marcus (or the whole GoW cast), Sepheroth, Sonic, and a few others come to mind."
How is Marcus overrated? He's not that popular to begin with. The only Gears character that might be overrated is Carmine."
Gears is a good game, and a popular one at that. And his main character is... you guessed it. Everyone knows who he is, you can't say he ISN't popular, that wouldn't make much sense.
Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Blu_Magic
Sentry said:
"crunchUK said:
"Sentry said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Sentry said:
"DARKIDO07 said:
"Solid Snake."

Sums it up for me."
Uhh, EVERYONE has said Master Chief, and Marcus... At least I played the damn games. XD Oh, and for the billionth time, that was my avatar at the PS Blog. ;)

Funny how your always so in denial, if you say MC isn't overrated and SS IS, well it just shows who you are eh? :P"
Why do you assume he hasn't played MGS?
ricetopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ricetopher

Shadow the Hedgehog - A Sonic pallet swap that uses guns and got his own crappy game. One of the many unnecessary Sonic characters.

Also I think judgment on the Gears cast needs to hold off until one or two more games. This also goes for any characters whose stories are not yet finished.

PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By PharoahCapcom
ricetopher said:
"Shadow the Hedgehog - An emo Sonic pallet swap that uses guns and got his own crappy game. One of the many unnecessary Sonic characters.

Also I think judgment on the Gears cast needs to hold off until one or two more games. This also goes for any characters whose stories are not yet finished."
People like using the word emo so much...they use it where it doesn't apply  points to ricetopher
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#71  Edited By Karmum

Master Chief, Mario, Sonic. Basically any character that is involved in game after game, that is the same concept every time, but even worse. Well, aside from SMG and a few other game involving Mario, yeah, count him. Most games with Sonic are shit, and Halo series in general is just...generic.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#72  Edited By OGCartman

Hmmm, well i dont really think anything is "over-rated" in gaming off the top of my head but if i had to pick i would pick the obvious Master Chief. They milk his ass so much

PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By PharoahCapcom
Karmum said:
"Master Chief, Mario, Sonic. Basically any character that is involved in game after game, that is the same concept every time, but even worse. Well, aside from SMG and a few other game involving Mario, yeah, count him. Most games with Sonic are shit, and Halo series in general is just...generic."
Mario and Sonic aren't overrated.Mario is worth like 200 million dollars..I see that as cause to be a little fanatical.He's a video game icon and he always delivers good titles.Sonic isn't overrated because not very many people care about him anymore.They know his games suck and that's why they have been floppin'.
Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Blu_Magic
Karmum said:
"Master Chief, Mario, Sonic. Basically any character that is involved in game after game, that is the same concept every time, but even worse. Well, aside from SMG and a few other game involving Mario, yeah, count him. Most games with Sonic are shit, and Halo series in general is just...generic."
Agreed. That's why saying Marcus Fenix doesn't make much sense. He's only been in one game and they haven't milked him for all he's worth. (Like Master Chief, Mario, Sonic etc..)
Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#75  Edited By Emilio

Anything that's popular at the moment, duh!

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Karmum said:
Wouldn't these characters be better classified as "overused" more so than "overrated?"
PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By PharoahCapcom
Arkthemaniac said:
"Karmum said:
Wouldn't these characters be better classified as "overused" more so than "overrated?""
I wouldn't say they are overused either.They have been around for a long time.If I was Nintendo and I know people like Mario...I would keep making games involving him,it's not like they put out an overwhelming amount each year..just enough so that you can be satisfied.Same with Sega and Sonic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blu_Magic said:

"Why do you assume he hasn't played MGS?"
Solid Snake? Overrated? I mean, just play the games and you'll know who he is lol. And I also assume he hasn't since he is a 360 owner, with a gears avatar... that pitches in, you know.

And I think people are getting 'overrated' and 'overused' mixed up.. Marcus can very well be overrated, just because he has only been in one game doesn't mean anything.
ricetopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ricetopher
PharoahCapcom said:
"ricetopher said:
"Shadow the Hedgehog - An emo Sonic pallet swap that uses guns and got his own crappy game. One of the many unnecessary Sonic characters.

Also I think judgment on the Gears cast needs to hold off until one or two more games. This also goes for any characters whose stories are not yet finished."
People like using the word emo so much...they use it where it doesn't apply  points to ricetopher"
Ok, bad word usage on my part. Replace emo with something like "boring anti-hero" or "stupid attempt at edgy"
PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By PharoahCapcom
ricetopher said:
"PharoahCapcom said:
"ricetopher said:

People like using the word emo so much...they use it where it doesn't apply  points to ricetopher"
Ok, bad word usage on my part. Replace emo with something like "boring anti-hero" or "stupid attempt at edgy""
There ya go.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By crunchUK
Sentry said:
"crunchUK said:
"Sentry said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Sentry said:
"DARKIDO07 said:
"Solid Snake."

Sums it up for me."

Funny how your always so in denial, if you say MC isn't overrated and SS IS, well it just shows who you are eh? :P"
reverse that last sentence and ask yourself. thank you. besides i never said solid snake is overrated. and i can hardly believe you played halo... nah you didn't. and if you did you sucked at it. or you could just have fanboy goggles on who knows. besides i don't think you have even considered how master chief as a character is RATED, you just said overrated because he happens to be in halo which happens to be on 360.

/youfail
Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Blu_Magic
Sentry said:
Blu_Magic said:
Solid Snake? Overrated? I mean, just play the games and you'll know who he is lol. And I also assume he hasn't since he is a 360 owner, with a gears avatar... that pitches in, you know.

And I think people are getting 'overrated' and 'overused' mixed up.. Marcus can very well be overrated, just because he has only been in one game doesn't mean anything."
It's just his opinion but I guess anyone who disagrees with you is wrong, right?

The bold part: He wasn't that popular to begin with though. (as another user has stated before)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crunchUK said:
"Sentry said:
"crunchUK said:
"Sentry said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Sentry said:
"DARKIDO07 said:
"Solid Snake."

Sums it up for me."

reverse that last sentence and ask yourself. thank you. besides i never said solid snake is overrated. and i can hardly believe you played halo... nah you didn't. and if you did you sucked at it. or you could just have fanboy goggles on who knows. besides i don't think you have even considered how master chief as a character is RATED, you just said overrated because he happens to be in halo which happens to be on 360.

/youfail"
LMFAO!!! Wow, first of all, I never said that YOU said snake was overrated, just look at who I am quoting next time, genius. Secondly, you accuse me of of being a 'fanboy' for saying MC is overrated, yet everyone else can agree on this point as well. And I never played Halo? Don't BS yourself my friend, I played Halo 2 for years, hell if you want to look up my tag PM me. Sadly you think I hate anything that has to do with 360, and if that was true, I wouldn never have A) Bought a 360, B) Played Xbox games, and C) Spend hours with my friend at his house playing 360 (and Wii, and PS3).

Like I have said elsewhere, PM me and I will give you my tag and we can play Halo 3 or Gears 2, since by the time I get back to US it'll be out I think... Oh yeah, i said that before, and no one replied, lol...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
Blu_Magic said:

And I think people are getting 'overrated' and 'overused' mixed up.. Marcus can very well be overrated, just because he has only been in one game doesn't mean anything."
It's just his opinion but I guess anyone who disagrees with you is wrong, right?

The bold part: He wasn't that popular to beging with though. (as another user has stated before)"
Yeah I never said he was wrong, but just add up that his alignment is 360, and he has a Gears avatar, with the fact that no one else had said Snake yet, the assumption pretty much speaks for itself, no?

And he was, he is the main character in a popular game, which makes him popular. And you said he was only in one game 'so he doesn't count', which makes no sense, which is what I was saying in that post...
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By crunchUK
Sentry said:
"crunchUK said:
"Sentry said:
"crunchUK said:
"Sentry said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Sentry said:
"DARKIDO07 said:
"Solid Snake."

Sums it up for me."

/youfail"
LMFAO!!! Wow, first of all, I never said that YOU said snake was overrated, just look at who I am quoting next time, genius. Secondly, you accuse me of of being a 'fanboy' for saying MC is overrated, yet everyone else can agree on this point as well. And I never played Halo? Don't BS yourself my friend, I played Halo 2 for years, hell if you want to look up my tag PM me. Sadly you think I hate anything that has to do with 360, and if that was true, I wouldn never have A) Bought a 360, B) Played Xbox games, and C) Spend hours with my friend at his house playing 360 (and Wii, and PS3).

Like I have said elsewhere, PM me and I will give you my tag and we can play Halo 3 or Gears 2, since by the time I get back to US it'll be out I think... Oh yeah, i said that before, and no one replied, lol..."
ok then. go find me ONE review commenting on master chiefs prowess as a character. and i guess this can go for eveyone else who said master chief. pfft
Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Blu_Magic
Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
Blu_Magic said:

The bold part: He wasn't that popular to beging with though. (as another user has stated before)"
Yeah I never said he was wrong, but just add up that his alignment is 360, and he has a Gears avatar, with the fact that no one else had said Snake yet, the assumption pretty much speaks for itself, no?

And he was, he is the main character in a popular game, which makes him popular. And you said he was only in one game 'so he doesn't count', which makes no sense, which is what I was saying in that post..."
  Sure he's popular but he's not even on the same level as Mario, Sonic and Master Chief in terms of popularity. These are characters that  sell millions of copies of games, no matter how crappy they are. (eg: the various mario sport games.) Marcus is nowhere near that popular which is why I'm saying it makes no sense to say he's overrated. Hell, Carmine is even more popular than him. If anything, Carmine's overrated.

Btw, I realized I mixed up overrated with overused. Thanks for pointing it out though.
Jordan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Jordan23
Solid Snake is a better game character than Mario, Sonic and Master Chief. His presence is just deceptive and you really root for him throughout Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Futhermore, I really like Octacon and he should definitely get some recognition as a game character.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#88  Edited By duxup

The video game world is FULL of iconic characters with little to nothing to them.

EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#89  Edited By EJ902

The companion cube from portal. I know it's not a character, it's an inanimate object, but some people are still obsessed with it. It only appeared for one challenge and all you did was stand on it, what's so great about it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
Blu_Magic said:

And he was, he is the main character in a popular game, which makes him popular. And you said he was only in one game 'so he doesn't count', which makes no sense, which is what I was saying in that post..."
  Sure he's popular but he's not even on the same level as Mario, Sonic and Master Chief in terms of popularity. These are characters that  sell millions of copies of games, no matter how crappy they are. (eg: the various mario sport games.) Marcus is nowhere near that popular which is why I'm saying it makes no sense to say he's overrated. Hell, Carmine is even more popular than him. If anything, he's overrated.

Btw, I realized I mixed up overrated with overused. Thanks for pointing it out though. "
Who cares if Marcus isn't as popular as the other characters? That means he isn't overrated? Lol, he is popular enough to be called overrated. Look up what overrated means, btw.
PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By PharoahCapcom

Master Chief is the worst character ever created.

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Blu_Magic
Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"Sentry said:
Blu_Magic said:

Sure he's popular but he's not even on the same level as Mario, Sonic and Master Chief in terms of popularity. These are characters that  sell millions of copies of games, no matter how crappy they are. (eg: the various mario sport games.) Marcus is nowhere near that popular which is why I'm saying it makes no sense to say he's overrated. Hell, Carmine is even more popular than him. If anything, he's overrated.

Btw, I realized I mixed up overrated with overused. Thanks for pointing it out though. "
Who cares if Marcus isn't as popular as the other characters? That means he isn't overrated? Lol, he is popular enough to be called overrated. Look up what overrated means, btw."
The characters I listed are crappy/ok characters that are crazy popular. Which means they're overrated. Marcus Fenix is an ok character that's nowhere near as popular. I don't see how you can say he's "overrated" when he's not that popular to begin with. 

I also don't see why you always include "lol" , "lmao" or "rofl" in your posts. Your sense of humor must be on par with that of a 12 year old if you laugh so much at mundane forum posts.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By pause422

Cloud  and Sephiroth..will never understand why people like them so much.
Master Chief ......I don't even need to explain.
Cole from Gears of War.......one more I don't even have to explain, but a lot of people are morons I guess.
Marcus....I never really hear much about anyone thinking hes amazing in the first place..he just seems like your average normal guy though, nothing special about any of it.
Mario....I like most of the games , I really do..but there was never a reason to make him a big character in the first place.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By crunchUK
pause422 said:
"Cloud  and Sephiroth..will never understand why people like them so much.
Cole from Gears of War.......one more I don't even have to explain, but a lot of people are morons I guess.
Marcus....I never really hear much about anyone thinking hes amazing in the first place..he just seems like your average normal guy though, nothing special about any of it.
Mario....I like most of the games , I really do..but there was never a reason to make him a big character in the first place."
how come? i wish i didn't need to explain why things are overrated
PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By PharoahCapcom
Jayge said:
"The Master Chief is the most homogenized, general, totally uninspired Space Marine of all time."
agreed.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By pause422
crunchUK said:
"pause422 said:
Mario....I like most of the games , I really do..but there was never a reason to make him a big character in the first place."
how come? i wish i didn't need to explain why things are overrated"
because besides you quoting this comment, you chose not to quote the other like 40 that said the same thing? obviously plenty of people know that he is overrated....I've ran into the biggest halo fanboys in the world before and they think as a SP game and character MC is dumb even... I've already stated what needs to be said, I'm not gonna keep replying to your posts just because you're one person out of like fifty in this forum that thinks hes actually a good character, so keep replying if you feel like it and look like a jackass /end
ZimpanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 10

#97  Edited By ZimpanX
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By crunchUK
pause422 said:
"crunchUK said:
"pause422 said:
because besides you quoting this comment, you chose not to quote the other like 40 that said the same thing? obviously plenty of people know that he is overrated....I've ran into the biggest halo fanboys in the world before and they think as a SP game and character MC is dumb even... I've already stated what needs to be said, I'm not gonna keep replying to your posts just because you're one person out of like fifty in this forum that thinks hes actually a good character, so keep replying if you feel like it and look like a jackass /end"
so in other words you don't know why
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By pause422
crunchUK said:
"pause422 said:
"crunchUK said:
"pause422 said:
because besides you quoting this comment, you chose not to quote the other like 40 that said the same thing? obviously plenty of people know that he is overrated....I've ran into the biggest halo fanboys in the world before and they think as a SP game and character MC is dumb even... I've already stated what needs to be said, I'm not gonna keep replying to your posts just because you're one person out of like fifty in this forum that thinks hes actually a good character, so keep replying if you feel like it and look like a jackass /end"
so in other words you don't know why"
As I said before, why did you not choose to quote the other 40 people in the thread that said Master Chief? and yes I do know why, plenty of reasons, however, just like if someone likes a game others don't ,or a game that gets bad reviews...its fine if they like that game, and no one elses opinion should matter... so since you for some reason think hes such a great character, just keep thinking that...its fine....it shouldn't matter when people say they don't like him, because as you've noticed, and will only notice more..its just gonna continue, the majority of everyone finds him to be a really dumb character.
lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#100  Edited By lord_canti

i think master chief  i like halo just think hes a little overrated