#201 Posted by c_rakestraw (823 posts) -

That's horrible. My condolences to you and your family, Patrick.

#202 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10468 posts) -

I'm sorry Patrick.

#203 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

Truly sorry for your loss, Patrick. Chin up, stay awesome.

#204 Posted by s10129107 (1179 posts) -

I've been there when I was 20 and it was really tough. The kind of thing that doesn't leave you. God bless Patrick and his dad. At least he has somebody he loves to support him. Good luck to Patrick and his family.

#205 Posted by weegieanawrench (1935 posts) -

Very sorry for your loss, Patrick. Our thoughts are with you.

#206 Posted by JCrichton (55 posts) -

Sorry for your loss Patrick, our thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family.

#207 Posted by WMWA (1160 posts) -

Whoa. This thread blew up. Just another reason why Giant Bomb has the best community.

Stay strong, Tricky! The GB community loves ya!

#208 Edited by LiquidS (971 posts) -

Sorry for you loss, life is shit sometimes.

#209 Posted by _Chad (963 posts) -

Sorry for your loss, Patrick. Stay strong.

#210 Posted by GalacticGravy (544 posts) -

You are a fantastic part of this here community of dudes and dudettes. I sincerely look forward to your "Worth Reading" every week. We've always got your back, man.

#211 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Sorry to hear that, my condolences.

#212 Posted by Nux (2304 posts) -

I am so sorry to hear this. I wish you the best during this tough time.

#213 Posted by Afrosam (15 posts) -

Sorry to hear that Patrick. At least he died in his favorite place which is more than a lot can say and though he is gone physically his memory will live on in you. So don't mourn for too long he probably wouldn't want that. Best wishes.

#214 Posted by HistoryInRust (6274 posts) -

Best wishes to you and your family, Patrick. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

#215 Posted by Liquidsolidus (66 posts) -

Terribly sorry to hear, Patrick, just know you've got all of the GB community on your side to help you through!

#216 Posted by Symptomz (130 posts) -

Best wishes to you and your family Patrick. I'mma make some fanart for you.

#217 Posted by triple07 (1196 posts) -

I'm sorry for your loss Patrick. Know that the Giantbomb community loves you!

#218 Edited by Marokai (2805 posts) -

I've never had the misfortune of dealing with a close family member's death, and I dread the day I will. Patrick, I bet you have the strength that I sure as hell know that I don't. Remember that the community loves you. Even if some in the community hate you? They still love to hate you.  

Condolences. Hang in there and keep bringing your weird niche interests to this site, and remember to keep hitting that streak you have at being confrontational with the rest of the crew in video game conversations.

#219 Posted by Warihay (480 posts) -

So sorry to hear about your loss Patrick. Hang in there. Really do appreciate/love everything you have brought to this site.

#220 Posted by JoshyLee (176 posts) -

Condolences.

#221 Posted by jozzy (2041 posts) -

Wow, that is terrible news. Sorry for your loss man.

#222 Posted by CrazyBagMan (836 posts) -

Death always sucks. Sorry to Patrick and his family for their loss. Best wishes Tricky!

#223 Posted by DEFE (229 posts) -

Sorry for your loss, Patrick. Prayers go out to you and your family. You're a stellar scoopz man.

#224 Posted by MightyDuck (1501 posts) -

Best wishes To Patrick and his family. I can't even fathom what he and his family are going through.

#225 Posted by vonFlampanker (327 posts) -

Best to you and your family, Patrick, and our condolences.

#226 Posted by Lando81 (36 posts) -

Incredibly saddened for Patrick and his family. They're in my thoughts and prayers.

#227 Posted by rentfn (1277 posts) -

Death sucks and so close to his wedding. Stay strong!!!!!

#228 Posted by Bigheart711 (1252 posts) -

I'm very sorry for your loss, Patrick. Stay strong.

#229 Posted by Deusx (1903 posts) -

Oh wow. My best wishes Patrick.

#230 Posted by Owlright (117 posts) -

Man...I'm so sorry, Patrick. I lost my mom a few years ago, and this kind of thing hurts like nothing else. I don't know what to say here that would ever have a chance of making a difference to you, but my heart goes out to you and your family.

#231 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

My condolences, Patrick.

#232 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

My condolences. At least he passed away at his favorite place. Stay strong Tricky. We support you. <:-)

#233 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

Man, this is terrible. Just before his wedding, too, and right after thinking to myself last night, while watching the hilarious RE Chronicles Collection QL, that Patrick has really come into his own as a staff member of this site, and is actually a quite funny and fitting member of the crew now. Sorry for your loss, Tricky.

#234 Posted by Bakumatsu (354 posts) -

My condolences Patrick.

#235 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -

Wow this really sucks....  I hope youre doing alright.  I probaby dont have a clue what youre going through but Im sorry for your loss.  

#236 Edited by GenocidalKitten (243 posts) -

My condolences, losing ones father is a really rough thing to go through.

#237 Posted by Deathshroud (338 posts) -

My heart goes out to you and your family. I lost my father as well. Best advise I can give is to be strong for yourself and family. I am sure he would want that.

#238 Posted by Zleunamme (651 posts) -

That is tough news to take. I'm sorry for your loss Patrick. My condolences go out to you and your family. Stay strong Patrick.

#239 Edited by TruthTellah (8529 posts) -

My heart goes out to Patrick. Losing a loved one, especially a parent, is such a long process of grief, but I am certain Patrick will be able to handle it and become an even better man through the process. I pray for peace and rest in this most trying of times.

#240 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

My deepest condolences, Patrick.

#241 Posted by Eviternal (191 posts) -

My condolences, Patrick.

#242 Posted by JoshC (19 posts) -

My condolences, I am sorry for your loss.

#243 Posted by toschi2222 (41 posts) -

I am sorry for your loss, Patrick. It feels like there is never a "right" time for a beloved person to die. It hurts either way. I am sure he is proud of you starting a life as a loving husband.

#244 Posted by Sanj (2352 posts) -

I am sorry for your loss, Patrick. My condolences to you and your family.

#245 Edited by SmasheControllers (2544 posts) -

Losing anyone close is hard, but parents are the hardest. My condolences Patrick.

#246 Posted by ThePickle (4153 posts) -

Nothing but love for Patrick.

#247 Posted by JustKamToo (661 posts) -

Sorry for you loss Patrick.

#248 Posted by RPGee (759 posts) -

Many condolences, Patrick. It's the hardest thing in the world, losing someone close to you, and the whole community is standing ready to help, encouragingly.

#249 Posted by sungahymn (986 posts) -

My condolences.

#250 Posted by Abendlaender (2759 posts) -

Man, that is incredibly sad. Even if it means nothing, my condolences Patrick...