#1  Edited By manurok1
manurok1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By manurok1

I'm a PES fan and would never consider buying Fifa (I suppose that's a bit immature) but people seem to be blown away by Fifa and I know PES hasn't been released yet but the demo and reviews have been released so what's everyone's opinion. I posted a similar thread several months ago and that pretty much was in favour of Fifa. I hope this thread stays up long enough to when PES is released but I'd like to hear peoples opinions.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ

Lets see, which one has my favorite club, and which one doesnt? I'm sure the mechanics in PES are better (I mean it, they most likely are) but I'm not playing unless I can play as Le Toux, Ljungberg, Montero, and Keller. 

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Baillie

I don't know where your head is at, I too was a PES fanboy, but PES '09 and PES 10 aren't as good as PES 08, let alone FIFA 09/10. 

Fifa has everything over PES, great ball control, great physics, 360 controls.... PES just can't compare. Hopefully they'll do a revamp next time, but for now Fifa is outclassing PES in every way

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Ineedaname

Fifa, I used to be Pro through and through but now, Pro just got stuck in an old era and never changed enough, not to mention the pacing became slow, I played the demo and was not impressed, so I opted for Fifa, and so far I've not been disappointed, I do really miss Master League, but the season thing suffices, just.

Blaze4Life86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Blaze4Life86

I'd wait until they patch Fifa 10, the amount of bugs in it are down right laughable.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By AhmadMetallic

ive never played a PES game, always been a Fifa player so ...

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

PES used to be far superior, but in recent years FIFA has taken huge leaps forward, and PES has taken a few backwards steps, and FIFA is better now.

manurok1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By manurok1

I just think Fifa is so slow, football is quick and PES does have a few snags and hasn't changed too much but it is exciting whearas I was bored with the Fifa demo but enjoyed the PES demo.

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

A Vs. thread?? What am I on AnimeVice?

Jerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Jerr
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
"ive never played a PES game, always been a Fifa player so ... "

Same here, it would be hard to switch now, even if it was better.
Sam_lfcfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Sam_lfcfan

Fifa surpassed PES a couple years ago in my opinion.
rodrigues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By rodrigues

FIFA > PES, imo.

FlintstoneFlop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FlintstoneFlop

I bought Fifa over Pro last year for the first time since like 97, i thought it was great but i really missed my pro evo fix.  I think it comes down to personal choice rather than which is actually a better game.

Supposed to be getting Pro this year but the ship date for my order  is the same day the postal strikes are supposed to start in the UK. Ragin'

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By randiolo

i was the most hardcore PES fan u could find. id defend it to the death. i bought fifa 10 this year.. thats what happens when you rest on your morels and slack off when it comes to innovation.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Captain_Insano
@manurok1 said:
"  I'm a PES fan and would never consider buying Fifa (I suppose that's a bit immature) but people seem to be blown away by Fifa and I know PES hasn't been released yet but the demo and reviews have been released so what's everyone's opinion. I posted a similar thread several months ago and that pretty much was in favour of Fifa. I hope this thread stays up long enough to when PES is released but I'd like to hear peoples opinions. "
When it was PES 5 era vs Fifa 07. PES was UNBEATABLE. I was a huge PES fan and defended it to the death.
After being disappointed by Pes 2008, I bought Fifa 09 the next year, got Fifa 10 this year.

Fifa has come along in leaps and bounds. The soundtrack is terrible, but then, so are PES ones. Everything else is now vastly superior
manurok1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By manurok1

PES has been released now so if you have played it have you got any opinions? I can't give mine yet as I'm not getting it until tomorrow.

manurok1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By manurok1

Have bought PES and played it for a couple of hours and am very happy with it so far. 

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19  Edited By Jeust
@randiolo said:

" i was the most hardcore PES fan u could find. id defend it to the death. i bought fifa 10 this year.. thats what happens when you rest on your laurels and slack off when it comes to innovation. "

fixed
dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By dudacles
@randiolo said:
" i was the most hardcore PES fan u could find. id defend it to the death. i bought fifa 10 this year.. thats what happens when you rest on your morels and slack off when it comes to innovation. "

@Jeust said:
" @randiolo said:

" i was the most hardcore PES fan u could find. id defend it to the death. i bought fifa 10 this year.. thats what happens when you rest on your laurels and slack off when it comes to innovation. "

fixed "
Where's the difference?

Anyway, I don't see why anyone would prefer PES2010 over FIFA10. Pro Evo's gameplay has aged, and quite badly so. FIFA10 is without a doubt the best football game out now.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21  Edited By Jeust
@dudacles said:
" @randiolo said:
" i was the most hardcore PES fan u could find. id defend it to the death. i bought fifa 10 this year.. thats what happens when you rest on your morels and slack off when it comes to innovation. "

@Jeust said:
" @randiolo said:

fixed "
Where's the difference?  Anyway, I don't see why anyone would prefer PES2010 over FIFA10. Pro Evo's gameplay has aged, and quite badly so. FIFA10 is without a doubt the best football game out now. "
morels and laurels. I fixed because i didn't understand it.
dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By dudacles
@Jeust: Oh, ok. Yeah, I see it now. I hadn't even noticed that. :p
ibay24Net

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ibay24Net

it seems fifa is better now , i wish they can compete each other  and give us a better game expirence