Prince Of Persia. Which one is the Best?

• 74 results
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By LiquidPrince
daniel_beck_90 said:
LiquidPrince said: daniel_beck_90 said: @gingertastic_10: Warrior within was much more mature than Sands of time and the music profoundly suited ... [more]
No problem. It's what I thought too =)
DarkSeraphim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By DarkSeraphim
daniel_beck_90 said:
@gingertastic_10: Warrior within was much more mature than Sands of time and the music profoundly suited the game . " ... [more]

Interesting, I never bought the new one yet, and it really does sounds fun.
Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Pazy

My favourite is probably Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame, or maybe the original Prince of Persia since its less combat heavy that POP2.

Though I do love the sands of time trilogy I love the originals best, cant beat childhood (and last week) memorys :)

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By daniel_beck_90
DarkSeraphim said:
daniel_beck_90 said: @gingertastic_10: Warrior within was much more mature than Sands of time and the music profoundly suited the game ... [more]
POP in general is an amusing title .
buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By buzz_clik
Video_Game_King said:
The new one. Although I played Sands of Time, I don't have much of an opinion or rating on it. ... [more]
I'm pretty much the same way. I remember really liking Sands of Time, but it's been off the radar for quite a while now, so the new PoP has easily usurped its position in my mind.
JackLumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By JackLumber

I think Warrior Within was underrated. A lot of people didn't seem to like it (I didn't play Sands of Time though), at least not as much as the other ones, but I personally loved it. Particularly the sections of the game with the rotating blades and whatnot in the hallways. Using the sands of time helped you get through them, but you could always pull it off without it, and the feeling of managing to perfectly run through one of those in one go was incredible.  

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By KaosAngel

I loved PoP 3d, that was the best one before everyone fucked it up.

youstolemykill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By youstolemykill

I still have to rent the new POP, but Sands Of Time was incredible.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#59  Edited By Bouke

I really like the latest Prince of Persia, so much actually that i collected 1001 light seeds. I never played The Sands of Time though...

BackupPanic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By BackupPanic

The Two Thrones, it just refined everything that was good in the first two, while really letting you see the affects your actions had on the rest of the world.

DarkSeraphim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By DarkSeraphim
Bouke said:
I really like the latest Prince of Persia, so much actually that i collected 1001 light seeds. I never played ... [more]

That's cool. Usually whenever I play a game I'm absolutely in love with I do complete everything in it, like maxing out all levels/stages/items or whtever. :)
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By BoG
MysteriousBob said:
None of those, you haven't included the original on the list.
Yeah, WTF? You also forgot Prince of Persia 2, which was meh, but you still forgot it. 
DarkSeraphim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DarkSeraphim
BoG said:
MysteriousBob said: None of those, you haven't included the original on the list. Yeah, WTF? You also forgot Prince of ... [more]

I apologize. Vote for Blahahahah if it the one you like is not on the list. If you don't want to vote for blah, im sorry for my foolishness. :)
bartholomew999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By bartholomew999

I don't care how easy the platforming was, the overall experience the newest PoP was my favourite.

Sands of Time was pretty great too.

TROWAHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TROWAHC

sands of time is a close winner for me, just cause or the gameplay. but its only just wins out of the new pop

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#66  Edited By Brendan
@TheFreeMan:
I 100% agree with you, and thought I was the only person in the world who thought that until now.  I might still be one of the only ones who liked Warrior Within better, if only because combat was much more integrated into the platforming that I found it a more seamless experience.  (I don't really get why ppl say that Sands of Time being "whimsical" was so important to them, I think the badass tone of Warrior Within fit the character well, but oh whatever).
FordFairlane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#67  Edited By FordFairlane

Sands of Time is probably my favorite game of the PS2 / XBox Generation.  It wasn't the biggest, most advanced, or most ambitious game, but it did what it set out to do very well, and really was a breath of fresh air.  The setting and art design were original and interesting, and they showed that you can use bright color at a time when every action game was using dull earth tones.  The story was not overly complicated, but it was told very well the right touch of humor and excellent voice acting.  The animations were outstanding, and the Princes platforming moves and acrobatic fighting style really made you feel like a badass. (Though I do admit Warrior Within's combat engine was better.)

I have to hand it to Ubisoft; from Prince of Persia to Assassin's Creed:  From art design, character design, superb animations, and solid voice-acting, they really know how to put a slick package together.

lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By lamegame621

I really like the new one, just started playing it and love the graphical style. Sands of Time was significantly harder, but a great game.

OhdK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By OhdK

Sands of time had a fantastic story, and the platforming was fun and engaging. The new one is good, but occasionally dull

TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TheGremp

Sands of Time was a better game if you ask me, but the metalhead in me liked the more brutal style of Warrior Within.

DarkSeraphim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By DarkSeraphim
@gingertastic_10 said:
"i absolutley LOVE the new one, and warrior within was great also, but wasnt the music just godsmacks i stand alone? "

Im pretty sure. :)
Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

certainly not the newest one

DarkSeraphim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By DarkSeraphim
@pissedoffthewitch said:
"certainly not the newest one "

Why not? I heard it was good?
Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

It was well made but that fact that it was too easy threw it off for me

DarkSeraphim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By DarkSeraphim

Oh I see. Are there any modes you could choose from...like hard/easy/blahhh. ? I doubt it, oh well. I hope it wont let me down when I actually go get the game.