PSN PS2 Classics?

darkspirit138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darkspirit138

Who here would buy PS2 Classics, and if so, which ones?

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By The_A_Drain

I have most of them already physically. But I would really like to see services like this used so that people who dont have money to burn like collectors do can still play those rare gems like Dark Cloud, Marvel vs Capcom 2 and other hard to find, expensive PS2 games.

Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Jensonb

I want access to Metal Gear Solids 2 and 3 on my PLAYSTATION 3. I am willing to pay decent amounts of money for that privilege, because I really love Metal Gear.

darkspirit138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darkspirit138
Jensonb said:
I want access to Metal Gear Solids 2 and 3 on my PLAYSTATION 3. I am willing to pay decent ... [more]
I would happily buy them as well, but dudes...PERSONA TRILOGY
TobyD81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 29

#5  Edited By TobyD81

I'd want some of the hard-to-find stuff, too. But if Sony did this, I think they should also put up a lot of their big titles that everyone should play: God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Silent Hill 2, , Beyond Good and Evil, Psychonauts, etc...

nexas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By nexas

I doubt we will see any PS2 games on the PSN store anytime soon, nor will we see any gamecube games on VC either.

BrickRoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BrickRoad

I guess since Microsoft have their Xbox Originals Sony should get in on the act with PS2 Classics. They can start with MGS2, and then end it right there and I'd be happy.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Snail

... I would buy a couple I guess, but I have a 60 gig PS3, so I can play PS2 games with it, and I am pretty sure I would get those games even cheaper on ebay or in stores that sell used games.

joey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#9  Edited By joey
Nexas said:
I doubt we will see any PS2 games on the PSN store anytime soon, nor will we see any gamecube ... [more]
Well that's because the Wii is just a souped up gamecube.
GleasonRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By GleasonRyan

persona 4 since i have a 40gb ps3 and cant play it :(

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_A_Drain
@joey:

It's nice to see that after more than 2 years, people are still saying this in spite of the readily available tech specs. I don't even like the thing and I can say that this belief is ridiculous.
FuzzYLemoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By FuzzYLemoN

I don't think they'll do that until stores stop carrying PS2 games... which won't be any time soon. Almost every store I've been to recently has as much, if not more, PS2 games than PS3/360. PS2 is a beast.

joey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#13  Edited By joey
The_A_Drain said:
@joey: It's nice to see that after more than 2 years, people are still saying this in spite of the ... [more]
Well i own a Wii and i still play it, and this is just my opinion.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14  Edited By RHCPfan24

Considering my copy of Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence broke, I would gladly get a downloadable version of it, but ONLY that version. Once I got used to the new camera, I couldn't go back.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Coltonio7
RHCPfan24 said:
Considering my copy of Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence broke, I would gladly get a downloadable version of it, but ... [more]
Yeah, my copy is busted too. I'd also love Shadow of the Colossus, that is a must. Maybe Ico, but I wasn't much of a fan.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#16  Edited By RHCPfan24
Coltonio7 said:
RHCPfan24 said: Considering my copy of Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence broke, I would gladly get a downloadable version of ... [more]
Well, my copy broke because my sister decided to run through the room I was playing in where there was a BIG, BLACK CORD connecting the controller to the console. So, down my console went. It was intact but my copy got a huge gash down its center. I felt sad, and it was past the warranty :(