• 195 results
#1 Posted by DeadPan (324 posts) -
#2 Posted by zrancid28 (2 posts) -

Done and done.

#3 Posted by Grimluck343 (1149 posts) -

Purchased.

#4 Posted by Lord_Xp (602 posts) -
#5 Edited by colorbrandon (162 posts) -

Bought the largest size, because im never going to wear it anywhere anyway.

Also because: Fuck, Ryan Davis

#6 Posted by lord_canti (1507 posts) -

did this t shirt always have a comma on it ?

#7 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

I was so gutted I missed out on the original sale, so buying this was a no brainer!

#8 Posted by Skatefreak565 (1 posts) -

That's the change to the shirt I think. A comma changes everything.

#9 Posted by DeadPan (324 posts) -

Nope, change they made for its re-release

#10 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Bought.

#11 Edited by Ketta (2 posts) -

I like the shirt and will buy one soon, but I do kind of wish they had something that's more acceptable for general day-to-day wear..

#12 Posted by jimmyfenix (3853 posts) -

Thanks Giantbomb!!

Also Fuck, Ryan Davis i will miss that man.

#13 Edited by jrob9583 (1 posts) -

That was my thought as well. I love it and I'll definitely be buying one for obvious reasons but I do wish I could wear it, well, anywhere at all really.

#14 Posted by figurehead00 (142 posts) -

Do we know if this is a limited run? I'll buy one but need to wait a couple weeks for payday. I don't want to miss it.

#15 Posted by Itwongo (1185 posts) -

@figurehead00: they said on twitter it'll run at least a few days, maybe a week

#16 Posted by DeadPan (324 posts) -

@ketta: apparently they are looking into doing one like that but this is all there is for now!

#17 Posted by sarge1445 (676 posts) -

FUCK I dont start my new job till the 22nd and dont get paid for 2 weeks after that. Any chance that they could keep this shirt up for sale for a while. Hell when I get paid I will buy 2

#18 Posted by joebillmatt (26 posts) -

Really would like to have a PG shirt to wear around...

#20 Posted by Vrikk (895 posts) -

Bought. Easily.

I just hope we can help Anna, even in a little.

#21 Posted by bitscreed (4 posts) -

I hope it runs for a while. I'm another person having to wait until payday before I can buy it.

#22 Posted by solidwolf52 (300 posts) -

I really wish they did something different, like why not "Thanks Ryan Davis". I get that it's an in joke with the community and all that, but I'm not the kind of person that's gonna walk around with fuck written on their shirt. Are the other ways to support Ryan's family without buying the shirt? I'd rather all the money go to them instead of part of it going toward a shirt I will never wear.

#23 Posted by Asmo917 (406 posts) -

@figurehead00 @sarge1445 @bitscreed Hey Duders - If we don't hear anything about how long they'll be up in the next day or so, PM me here and I'll order the shirt and have it sent to you. We'll work out transferring funds through PM individually. It's for a great cause, and this is a small way I can pay it forward to the community.

#24 Posted by Jimbo (9804 posts) -

Haha, knew it'd be that when they started talking about punctuation on the bombcast. It's neat but hopefully there will be a way to donate without buying the shirt (I'd never wear it anyway and would prefer the money to go to Mrs. D than on production/shipping).

#25 Posted by DeadPan (324 posts) -

@solidwolf52: They may do one like that! Rorie was saying it on twitter. Also they are working on doing just donations on its own. It takes time duder!

#26 Posted by BalrogsBain (81 posts) -

bought

#27 Edited by xxNBxx (973 posts) -

Wish they had it in a lighter color can't really wear dark colors around the house. All my animals have light color fur.

#28 Edited by bitscreed (4 posts) -

@asmo917 That's mighty kind of you. I'm going to see if I can somehow scrounge up the money anyhow but if I can't then I'll give you a holler.

#29 Posted by NakAttack (1289 posts) -

got it

#30 Posted by afabs515 (1019 posts) -

It's amazing, and I'm gonna buy it, but I'm really hoping they come out with one I can wear outside my house...

#31 Posted by bigevil1987 (110 posts) -

I can't wear this anywhere, but I will probably get it anyway to support his loved ones. I hope China Don't Care makes its way back.

#32 Edited by selfconfessedcynic (2530 posts) -

@bigevil1987 said:

I can't wear this anywhere, but I will probably get it anyway to support his loved ones. I hope China Don't Care makes its way back.

My feelings exactly. I'm buying it tomorrow assuming stock lasts, but can't wear it.

#33 Edited by mostman (248 posts) -

Yeah - torn on this - but I would only be able to wear it around the house (combined with my robe, of course). I'm hoping the crew sets up a paypal account or something because I'm willing to come with cash.

#34 Edited by Superfriend (1545 posts) -

This shirt is just about the biggest bummer I can imagine. Don´t get me wrong, it´s clever and for a good cause.

But

I can´t imagine anyone wearing that thing and not feeling completely bummed out. Guess that´s the point? Anyway, GB continues to do its own thing, even in the face of horrible tragedy. I can respect that.

#35 Posted by Fattony12000 (7310 posts) -

#36 Edited by seannao (226 posts) -

How many of us made this joke, laughing nervously...

Got me one.

#37 Posted by Poppy_Persona (153 posts) -

Does anyone know if they ship to the UK and if so how much to ship?

#38 Posted by Nights (612 posts) -

@colorbrandon said:

Bought the largest size, because im never going to wear it anywhere anyway.

Also because: Fuck, Ryan Davis

Man, I'm thinking I should have done that as well (well, maybe not the largest size). Night gown that shit! Either way, purchased.

#39 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

Gah, Giantbomb T-shirts have always been so ugly. I wish they would pull that down and use one of the many tributes that people have made over the past week instead. Or maybe all of them in some sort of collage.

#40 Edited by Nights (612 posts) -

@deathstriker666 said:

Gah, Giantbomb T-shirts have always been so ugly. I wish they would pull that down and use one of the many tributes that people have made over the past week instead. Or maybe all of them in some sort of collage.

I think the shirt is rad. Anyway, it's less about the shirt and more about supporting Ryan's wife. I might be wrong, but I believe simple text is a lot cheaper than printing some elaborate design. They could have done a straight donation type deal, but it is what it is. They said they're looking into alternatives.

#41 Edited by Mikemcn (6982 posts) -

That is a brilliant change, wow.

#42 Posted by Castiel (2580 posts) -

@solidwolf52 said:

I really wish they did something different, like why not "Thanks Ryan Davis". I get that it's an in joke with the community and all that, but I'm not the kind of person that's gonna walk around with fuck written on their shirt. Are the other ways to support Ryan's family without buying the shirt? I'd rather all the money go to them instead of part of it going toward a shirt I will never wear.

This.

#43 Posted by TechHits (1377 posts) -

Does anyone know if they ship to the UK and if so how much to ship?

cheapest Shipping to Canada was ten USD$ which for a shirt is fairly expensive, so at least more than that.

I'm just glad I can help out in any way.

#44 Posted by Hawkerace (277 posts) -

Will this shirt be on sale for a while? I'm strapped for cash for like two weeks.

#45 Posted by Kerned (1170 posts) -

I really would like to see a less profane shirt to honor Ryan. Don't get me wrong: if this is all they offer I will gladly buy one just to support Anne. It would, however, be really great to have a shirt that I could actually wear in public. A shirt that would prompt someone to ask me who Ryan was, and why he was important to me. A shirt that another duder might see and spark them to say "hey, Ryan is the fucking best, I miss him too."

Like I said, I'll buy this shirt for all the reasons it makes sense to do so, but I would hope to see something that will let me honor Ryan in public. That, or give me a way to just donate money directly. I'll do that too.

#46 Posted by yyZiggurat (1015 posts) -

I bought it but I don't know if I'll ever wear it. Maybe if I go to PAX Prime.

#47 Posted by BoZZ0 (48 posts) -

Just purchased one.

#48 Posted by thebeastwithtwobacks (140 posts) -

It eats into my steam sale funds, but this is better than any video game I could ever buy

#49 Posted by Spoonman671 (4604 posts) -

I still find it hilarious that they even released the original shirt. I love these guys. Sold.

#50 Posted by Dagbiker (6972 posts) -

I agree, Ryan Davis is a horribly profain word.

I just want a shirt that says "FUCK."

( and maybe an arrow pointing down )