Ten Characters I Hate To Lose To

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By The_A_Drain

Everybody has a bunch of characters they hate, and losing to those characters, especially again and again, brings forth nerdrage of epic proportions. I mean just look around the rage that surrounded Street Fighter IV's boss character, Seth. The internet burned for months, and some parts of it are still quietly smouldering away with a burning hot anger.

So I bring you my personal top ten of characters I simply hate to be beaten by. Losing to these characters make my blood boil, my nerd rage, and my feet itch. Yeah I don't know about that last one either.

#10: Yun and/or Yang (Street Fighter 3, Street Fighter Alpha 3):

Smug son-of-a...
Smug son-of-a...
There's just something about losing to one of these skateboarding, baseball-cap wearing, emo-haired teenagers that makes me want to just quit. Their movesets are awkward and difficulty to adjust to, they are fast as well as hard-hitting, and like any characters you'll see on this list, have an overbearing air of smugness about them that just serves to make you angry.

#9: Sheva Alomar(Resident Evil 5):

Ok, so she's not actually your opponent. But at one specific point in the game, she might as well be for all the help she isn't giving you. During the Jill/Wesker fight, on higher difficulties, she is so eager to follow you through the door Wesker kicks you through that she gets herself instantly killed by Wesker almost every single time. And on the rare occasion she doesn't, she will walk right into jill and get destroyed instead. Lovely. Essentialy tis extends to all AI controlled helpers doing stupid things, but even though overall she's one of the best, this particular incident offered me more frustration than any other AI helper i've ever encountered.

#8: The Cyberdemon (Doom):

I ain't fighting that! I quit!
Like any good frustration factory, The Cyberdemon takes a long, long time to put down. Unfortunately you see no breaks until he is finally dead, which means until that glorious moment when he explodes in a shower of metal shards, blood and guts, the fight can turn bad in an instant. Even on lower difficulties, take one single hit dead on and that's it, you better kiss each and every part of your body goodbye, because they are all going to be travelling in different directions. 

#7: E.Honda (Street Fighter IV):

The only reason this cheesemonger isn't higher (lower?) on the list, is because I like him, and he lacks that permeating air of smugness other characters have which makes them so infurating. So, what makes this guy so bad then? I'll tell you. The Sumo Splash, or Butt Stomp if you will. I'm a big supporter of finding a way around things instead of complaining about them like a scrub, but this baby gets spammed more than the Shoryuken, the Hadouken, the Wall Dive and the Lariet combined. I played a guy this afternoon for example, who did not use one single move other than the Sumo Splash. Not one. After a long and hard fought match, I eventually lost, against any other character I would have congratulated him and moved on. But losing to te Butt Stomp simply because it flies about like a drunken spitfire? I know I need to learn to anticipate and block cross-ups better, but fuck if i'm not entitled to be very, very angry about it. Especially as the move is almost risk free against my Main, Balrog, at least it seems to be, my uppercut seems to either lose or trade, jumping doesn't seem to work, and my headbutt only serves to escape not punish. 

#6: Matador (Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne):

This guy stopped my progress in it's tracks completely the first two times I attempted to play Nocturne. Both times, well above the average level for that part of the game, with a well trained team and after the lesson I learned the first time, no weaknesses ot force. But he still doesn't go down easy, part of the reason characters like this are so frustrating is because they take so fucking long to beat down, only to gain access to a super powerful move within the last 10% or so of their health. So the moment it looks like you might be getting close to beating tem... BAAM!! You eat some pretentiously named, hyper-damaging and usually sparkly attack, leaving you shitting in your pants, if you aren't already dead that is. This could have been Sephiroth for much the same reasons, but that's far too obvious.

#5: Propane (Various):

I'll do it, don't mess with me man, i'll really do it!
Propane Gas, Gasoline, Petrol, Hydrogen, almost any gas or liquid that can be ignited has appeared in at least one videogame hiding in a barrel, glass chamber, or canister, and that's fine. Without exploding barrels we wouldn't have half the kill counts we do nowadays. However, sometimes, just sometimes, you as a player are forced to hide behind one of these excitably dangerous cretins, and when the AI decides to stop slapping it's knee and going "Yu-Huk" you better break out the marsmallows boy because you are toast. That's fine once or twice, but some games are repeat offenders, and in those instances, you just want to give the level designer a piece of your mind. Preferably strapped to a large bomb.

#4: Andore (Final Fight):

Andore is not just one character, but a whole slack-jawed, 8 foot tall family. After knocking you on your feet and not even flinching from your attacks, after a long and bloody brawl you finally defeat Andore JR only to discover not only does he have about 42 brothers who want your guts for a skipping rope, but 87 uncles and about a million cousins too. Everywhere you go you will have to fight this humongous slab, and each and every time they will knock you on your feet, grab you and slam you into the ground, jump on your spine, and laugh every single time. The only other characters to ever frustrate me in a beat'em up as much as these guys were the Stage 1 bosses in Streets of Rage, but there were only two of those, so these guys take the #4 spot.

#3: The Devil (Guitar Hero 3):

The Devil, Beelzebub, Lucifer. He appears in many games under many different guises, but none of them have beaten me quite so often, nor as conclusively as in Guitar Hero 3. Whoever thought boss battles in a rythm game were a good idea needs a harsh punishment, but whoever dreamt up this satanic fiddle-fuck needs to be hung, drawn, and quartered. With astounding regularity he will beat you, beat you, and beat you again. Never letting up, never giving you one single chance to recover or even catch your breath. Smiliing, laughing and dancing as his freakish, 18 fingered hands shred you into oblivion. That's just bullshit.

#2: Seth (Street Fighter IV):

Naked? How insulting.
Naked? How insulting.
The only reason this guy doesn't take the number one spot, is because he hasn't been around as long, and everything he does is ripped from another character. At least the next guy on the list beats you with his own moves. Seth, Seth, Seth. The internet went absolutely ballistic with cries of terror, pain and anger when people started hitting the almost literal brick wall that is Seth. Seemingly ignorant of whatever difficulty you have the game set to, he will begin to smack you around, often with your own moves, laughing and taunting all the way until you finally prize the first round from his iron grasp, only to find that he was simply toying with you. In the second round he begins teleporting all over the place, grabs which register almost instantly after his teleport, 3 Shoryukens in a row, stretchy limbs, insane laughter, and a penchant for taunting you wit focus attacks. If that wasn't enough to burst a blood vessel, the bastard is naked...

#1: M.Bison (Vega)(Street Fighter Series):

This pose just says it all really.
Our good old friendly supervillinous dictator. Due to the international name change he underwent (originally Vega) he is often simply called, Dictator. He takes smugness to a level even Seth couldn't reach with every ounce of persistance in his naked body. Like the psycho power he so confidently wields, smugness just oozes from him, leaking from ever pore as he cackles maniacly, hopping around crossing you up with his knee, throwing out scissor kicks, demon hand reversals and head stomps from almost complete safety behind his iron defense, literally folding his arms at times to taunt you. In fact, his focus attack in SFIV seems almost like a taunt, folding his arms and laughing before clapping his hands together for large amounts of damage. Not just in SFIV, but in every game he has ever appeared in, nothing makes me angrier than losing to this obnoxious, murderous, giant shoulder-pad-wearing monster. Nothing. His massive, massive grin in Street Fighter IV only makes matters worse. It's Nerd Rage Time.

Edit: PHEW!!! Holy shit what a scare. Chrome crashed on me but, oddly, didn't shut down. Lucky star be praised.

Also, Urien gets an honorary mention just for being such a smug son of a bitch, and for having an unblockable combo.
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By The_A_Drain

Everybody has a bunch of characters they hate, and losing to those characters, especially again and again, brings forth nerdrage of epic proportions. I mean just look around the rage that surrounded Street Fighter IV's boss character, Seth. The internet burned for months, and some parts of it are still quietly smouldering away with a burning hot anger.

So I bring you my personal top ten of characters I simply hate to be beaten by. Losing to these characters make my blood boil, my nerd rage, and my feet itch. Yeah I don't know about that last one either.

#10: Yun and/or Yang (Street Fighter 3, Street Fighter Alpha 3):

Smug son-of-a...
Smug son-of-a...
There's just something about losing to one of these skateboarding, baseball-cap wearing, emo-haired teenagers that makes me want to just quit. Their movesets are awkward and difficulty to adjust to, they are fast as well as hard-hitting, and like any characters you'll see on this list, have an overbearing air of smugness about them that just serves to make you angry.

#9: Sheva Alomar(Resident Evil 5):

Ok, so she's not actually your opponent. But at one specific point in the game, she might as well be for all the help she isn't giving you. During the Jill/Wesker fight, on higher difficulties, she is so eager to follow you through the door Wesker kicks you through that she gets herself instantly killed by Wesker almost every single time. And on the rare occasion she doesn't, she will walk right into jill and get destroyed instead. Lovely. Essentialy tis extends to all AI controlled helpers doing stupid things, but even though overall she's one of the best, this particular incident offered me more frustration than any other AI helper i've ever encountered.

#8: The Cyberdemon (Doom):

Like any good frustration factory, The Cyberdemon takes a long, long time to put down. Unfortunately you see no breaks until he is finally dead, which means until that glorious moment when he explodes in a shower of metal shards, blood and guts, the fight can turn bad in an instant. Even on lower difficulties, take one single hit dead on and that's it, you better kiss each and every part of your body goodbye, because they are all going to be travelling in different directions. 

#7: E.Honda (Street Fighter IV):

The only reason this cheesemonger isn't higher (lower?) on the list, is because I like him, and he lacks that permeating air of smugness other characters have which makes them so infurating. So, what makes this guy so bad then? I'll tell you. The Sumo Splash, or Butt Stomp if you will. I'm a big supporter of finding a way around things instead of complaining about them like a scrub, but this baby gets spammed more than the Shoryuken, the Hadouken, the Wall Dive and the Lariet combined. I played a guy this afternoon for example, who did not use one single move other than the Sumo Splash. Not one. After a long and hard fought match, I eventually lost, against any other character I would have congratulated him and moved on. But losing to te Butt Stomp simply because it flies about like a drunken spitfire? I know I need to learn to anticipate and block cross-ups better, but fuck if i'm not entitled to be very, very angry about it. Especially as the move is almost risk free against my Main, Balrog, at least it seems to be, my uppercut seems to either lose or trade, jumping doesn't seem to work, and my headbutt only serves to escape not punish. 

#6: Matador (Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne):

This guy stopped my progress in it's tracks completely the first two times I attempted to play Nocturne. Both times, well above the average level for that part of the game, with a well trained team and after the lesson I learned the first time, no weaknesses ot force. But he still doesn't go down easy, part of the reason characters like this are so frustrating is because they take so fucking long to beat down, only to gain access to a super powerful move within the last 10% or so of their health. So the moment it looks like you might be getting close to beating tem... BAAM!! You eat some pretentiously named, hyper-damaging and usually sparkly attack, leaving you shitting in your pants, if you aren't already dead that is. This could have been Sephiroth for much the same reasons, but that's far too obvious.

#5: Propane (Various):

Propane Gas, Gasoline, Petrol, Hydrogen, almost any gas or liquid that can be ignited has appeared in at least one videogame hiding in a barrel, glass chamber, or canister, and that's fine. Without exploding barrels we wouldn't have half the kill counts we do nowadays. However, sometimes, just sometimes, you as a player are forced to hide behind one of these excitably dangerous cretins, and when the AI decides to stop slapping it's knee and going "Yu-Huk" you better break out the marsmallows boy because you are toast. That's fine once or twice, but some games are repeat offenders, and in those instances, you just want to give the level designer a piece of your mind. Preferably strapped to a large bomb.

#4: Andore (Final Fight):

Andore is not just one character, but a whole slack-jawed, 8 foot tall family. After knocking you on your feet and not even flinching from your attacks, after a long and bloody brawl you finally defeat Andore JR only to discover not only does he have about 42 brothers who want your guts for a skipping rope, but 87 uncles and about a million cousins too. Everywhere you go you will have to fight this humongous slab, and each and every time they will knock you on your feet, grab you and slam you into the ground, jump on your spine, and laugh every single time. The only other characters to ever frustrate me in a beat'em up as much as these guys were the Stage 1 bosses in Streets of Rage, but there were only two of those, so these guys take the #4 spot.

#3: The Devil (Guitar Hero 3):

The Devil, Beelzebub, Lucifer. He appears in many games under many different guises, but none of them have beaten me quite so often, nor as conclusively as in Guitar Hero 3. Whoever thought boss battles in a rythm game were a good idea needs a harsh punishment, but whoever dreamt up this satanic fiddle-fuck needs to be hung, drawn, and quartered. With astounding regularity he will beat you, beat you, and beat you again. Never letting up, never giving you one single chance to recover or even catch your breath. Smiliing, laughing and dancing as his freakish, 18 fingered hands shred you into oblivion. That's just bullshit.

#2: Seth (Street Fighter IV):

Naked? How insulting.
Naked? How insulting.
The only reason this guy doesn't take the number one spot, is because he hasn't been around as long, and everything he does is ripped from another character. At least the next guy on the list beats you with his own moves. Seth, Seth, Seth. The internet went absolutely ballistic with cries of terror, pain and anger when people started hitting the almost literal brick wall that is Seth. Seemingly ignorant of whatever difficulty you have the game set to, he will begin to smack you around, often with your own moves, laughing and taunting all the way until you finally prize the first round from his iron grasp, only to find that he was simply toying with you. In the second round he begins teleporting all over the place, grabs which register almost instantly after his teleport, 3 Shoryukens in a row, stretchy limbs, insane laughter, and a penchant for taunting you wit focus attacks. If that wasn't enough to burst a blood vessel, the bastard is naked...

#1: M.Bison (Vega)(Street Fighter Series):

Our good old friendly supervillinous dictator. Due to the international name change he underwent (originally Vega) he is often simply called, Dictator. He takes smugness to a level even Seth couldn't reach with every ounce of persistance in his naked body. Like the psycho power he so confidently wields, smugness just oozes from him, leaking from ever pore as he cackles maniacly, hopping around crossing you up with his knee, throwing out scissor kicks, demon hand reversals and head stomps from almost complete safety behind his iron defense, literally folding his arms at times to taunt you. In fact, his focus attack in SFIV seems almost like a taunt, folding his arms and laughing before clapping his hands together for large amounts of damage. Not just in SFIV, but in every game he has ever appeared in, nothing makes me angrier than losing to this obnoxious, murderous, giant shoulder-pad-wearing monster. Nothing. His massive, massive grin in Street Fighter IV only makes matters worse. It's Nerd Rage Time.

Edit: PHEW!!! Holy shit what a scare. Chrome crashed on me but, oddly, didn't shut down. Lucky star be praised.

Also, Urien gets an honorary mention just for being such a smug son of a bitch, and for having an unblockable combo.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

What about the other Vega? He'd spend half the match jumping around like a kangaroo on crack, and he'd spend the other half lunging at you from out of nowhere.

Sheva gave me much worse problems. In the second half of the fight, she was a bit too eager to grab Jill, forcing me to grab the woman's tits. She knew she had a gun, she knew it was much better than my fist, but Sheva insisted on making the moment awkward.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Nice list man, I agree with the barrel, sometimes you have to use it for cover and it can be good or bad : P

but what I hate losing against is a cocky player online, someone who tea-bags you after your dead, especially a ISA player on Killzone 2, damn I love to get revenge, Karma's a bitch.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hamst3r

The worst situation with exploding barrels is when there are several of them together...and one of them gets shot and explodes...causing the others to ignite and fly all over the place, often directly at you. There's no time to go anywhere, the shit's airborne and fast!

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Video_Game_King:

The only reason Vega doesn't place is because nowadays he has to work pretty damned hard to do much damage to me, his bullshit 'escape' backflip thing is as annoying as ever, but overall he has to work as hard as I have to to take him down, to take me down. Whereas I see a fuckton of Honda players taking advantage of the longer stages by literally walking backwards continuously until you try to make a move, then using their stupid headbutt. Unless you are brave enough to try and trade with them, they end up back at the other end of the stage resetting the playfield again. And if they are close to you, they use that sumo splash over nad over and over until you start to be able to cope with it, then they switch to handslapping and running away again. It may be a legitimate playstyle, I guess, but damn it really annoys me lol.

Vega doesn't give me anywhere near that much gip these days.

By that point in the fight I honestly didnt care who was grabbing whos tits, I just wanted that fight over and done with lol.

@BucketDeath: Yeah I had to restrain myself from putting "Other People" on the list.

@Hamst3r: Yeah lol, thankfully only HL2 and a few other games are bad for that, it's panic city when 2 or 3 flaming barrels are travelling toward you at a high velocity.
Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Bigandtasty

I hated hated hated Bison in the 90's with my SNES copy of SF2. That said the only characters I even knew the special moves for were shotos back then, lol.

Also Yun is the smug one and Yang is the cool, easygoing one. Their matchups reflect this ;)
sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#7  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I hate any cheap fighting game boss, as in Seth, the clone at the end of Dead or Alive 4, etc.  Also, any artificially enhanced cheap AI in a fighting game is never a fun thing - if you're as old as I am, you no doubt remember how much it sucked to plug in quarter after quarter in Mortal Kombat 2 or 3 to fight an AI that was suddenly super-fast, could block anything, and would hit you with 9 or 10 hit combos when just in the last fight, it played like a brain-dead brick.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Ghostiet

I'd add Jinpachi Mishima from Tekken 5 non-Dark Ressurection. After getting killed by this guy the 5th time in a row, you always press start to lower the difficulty. Then you realize you're still playing on easy.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By jakob187

OMG THE MATADOR IS MADDENING!!!  I'm glad to see you put him on this list...as well as the Cyberdemon.  = D

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_A_Drain
@jakob187: 

How could I not lol. He gave me so much trouble I almost stopped playing the game and never returned. I think he legitimately gave me more trouble than Sephiroth or almost any other JRPG boss I can remember. Although he doesn't quite top the bullshit that was losing all your abilities at the end of FF 8.

@Sparky_Buzzsaw: 

Unfortunately i'm not old enough to remember seeing MK released in arcades, and I doubt I would have around here anyway, but I sure as hell know the exact same feeling from the Sega version, and the same with bison on the SNES SF2, although he didn't appear quite so smug back then, but his over the shoulder throw never ceased to anger me.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 66

#11  Edited By ArbitraryWater  Online

Oh dang. Bison is probably my secondary character in SFIV. His smugness makes it that much more satisfying to pull off a successful ultra. No wonder you hate him. 

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_A_Drain
@ArbitraryWater:  As a character I really love him :D I just don't like losing to him :P
Shermanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shermanator

I definantly agree with Propane.  All the shooters in the world would be really hard to beat without its help

LONG LIVE PROPANE
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Disgaeamad
@The_A_Drain said:
"#8: The Cyberdemon (Doom):

Here's a helpful tip
Here's a helpful tip

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Scooper

I like Bison, he's one of my favourite characters. I Hated his guts in SFII, though.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16  Edited By jonnyboy

I'll be honest I agree with this list 100%. Good job.

Fuck Seth, never want to see that luminous blue arse crack again.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Disgaeamad said:
" @The_A_Drain said:
"#8: The Cyberdemon (Doom):

Here's a helpful tip
Here's a helpful tip
"
ROFL!

I love how it's a 'protip' as well/ That's genius, where's it from?
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By jakob187
@The_A_Drain said:
" @jakob187: 
How could I not lol. He gave me so much trouble I almost stopped playing the game and never returned. I think he legitimately gave me more trouble than Sephiroth or almost any other JRPG boss I can remember. Although he doesn't quite top the bullshit that was losing all your abilities at the end of FF 8."
Dood, I swore off Nocturne forever after fighting the Matador...then going to level 14 or so...then dying repeatedly...then snapping a PS2 controller in half.  Picked it up a few years later, and it was still tough as nails...but I was patient...and finally beat him.

.....okay, so I used Uzume.
Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bigandtasty
@Sparky_Buzzsaw said: 
if you're as old as I am, you no doubt remember how much it sucked to plug in quarter after quarter in Mortal Kombat 2 or 3 to fight an AI that was suddenly super-fast, could block anything, and would hit you with 9 or 10 hit combos when just in the last fight, it played like a brain-dead brick. "
yeah, Kintaro was another one of my childhood enemies. Nevermind that I found out a good 7-8 years later that I could just keep using the Gotcha grab with Jax on him.
@The_A_Drain: that protip is from GamePro. That's where the whole term "protip" originates from.
GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By GunstarRed

Yojimbo summon in the cave in Final Fantasy X.. with his bullshit zanmato  instant kill on your whole party... even worse was Dark Yojimbo in a cave who youd have to fight (and hope for  no zanmato move) five times without saving... I HATED losing to that

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Oni

Definitely agree with The devil from GH3, what a goddamn cunt. And almost every last boss in every fighting game ever.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_A_Drain
@jakob187:

Ha, no shame in that. I ended up fusing Daisoujou as fast as I could and had a great healer the rest of the game, I wasn't gonna take any chances after Matador. Thankfully I managed to get through and beat the optional final boss too. But yeah, Matador nearly stopped me from experiencing this great game.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Linkyshinks

I would have had Seth as No1. He's such a wind up even when I do win I cannot take any pleasure in it.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jonnyboy

It it possible to have 'the last 20 seconds of Green Grass and High Tides' from Rock Band 1 as a character? The game is a piece of piss until that exact point. That game doesn't have a learning curve, it has a right angle.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_A_Drain
@jonnyboy:

I agree, but The Devil from GH3 made me angrier, those just made me WTF?!!?! for a while.

Although the very very last segment (with all the hammer ons) in Train Kept a Rollin was the worst for me, to this day it's the only song keeping me from getting my expert achievement :\
bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By bacongames

Sonia Blade.  I hate that militaristic cold bitch attitude that she exudes from her soulless body.  It doesn't help that she's usually a difficult character to fight against in recent years and I've come close to crying like a little girl after losing over and over.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jonnyboy
@The_A_Drain: God Damn I forgot about that! Ugh, sooooo annoying, there's every possibility that Joe Perry is the Devil.
500xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 500xp

Damn. I always liked Yun and Yang cause they reminded me of Duo Maxwell and Trowa Barton from Gundam Wing. But besides that I agree with the list. Especially that bitch Seth.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By animateria

Dan...

Yes, I've lost to Dan before.

At least, the guy who beated me pretty much beat me with one-third of the SF4 roster already so it wasn't so painful.

I taunted Dan with Sakura just to see if the opponent would do a super taunt at some point to no avail.

I'd totally just stand around and let him finish the taunting too damn it.

Avatar image for phaggybignastymckill
PhaggyBigNastyMcKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Video_Game_King said:
" What about the other Vega? He'd spend half the match jumping around like a kangaroo on crack, and he'd spend the other half lunging at you from out of nowhere.Sheva gave me much worse problems. In the second half of the fight, she was a bit too eager to grab Jill, forcing me to grab the woman's tits. She knew she had a gun, she knew it was much better than my fist, but Sheva insisted on making the moment awkward. "
Word, I don't know how many times in SF2 for the SNES I totally rage out threw the controller at the TV because of Vega jumping around and to top it off he goes LLUUULULUUUULUUUU when he beats you. more infuriating than sagats laugh.
Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kou_Leifoh
@500xp said:
" Damn. I always liked Yun and Yang cause they reminded me of Duo Maxwell and Trowa Barton from Gundam Wing.
Well actually, Capcom's intentions for the design of Yun and Yang were inspired by Duo Maxwell and Trowa Barton.

Trowa Barton
Trowa Barton
Yang Lee
Yang Lee

Duo Maxwell
Duo Maxwell
Yun Lee
Yun Lee

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Kou_Leifoh:

Oh that's kinda cool, I didn't know that.

@Tuffgong said:
"Sonia Blade.  I hate that militaristic cold bitch attitude that she exudes from her soulless body.  It doesn't help that she's usually a difficult character to fight against in recent years and I've come close to crying like a little girl after losing over and over."

Ahh yeah she can be really annoying, but any annoyance I had fighting her is instantly washed away when you get to people like Shang Tsung, Shao Khan, Shiva or Motaro :\ Especially Motaro, he's just insane. At least Shao Khan has some kind of pattern to his attacks, Motaro just flails around until you die lol.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By tebbit
@The_A_Drain:
Those Boss fights is why i'll never again play a non-Harmonix pretend instrument game!

@Ghostiet:
God, THIS.
basshero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By basshero

Even on medium Seth took me forever. I ended up just spamming hadoukens at him over and over again... Did the trick in the end!

DrainDeimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DrainDeimo

I've never thought of propane/any barrel that explodes as being an enemy.