MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By MooseyMcMan

What? Yes! Community Spotlight is GO!

Thanks to @badnews for this lovely drawing! I think he's drawn more too!
Thanks to @badnews for this lovely drawing! I think he's drawn more too!

If you're wondering why I'm doing it, it's because @zombiepie is indisposed, and I offered to do it in his stead. Wish him well, everyone! I apologize if this is a confusing mess compared to what ZP usually does. I'm also really sorry if you did something he would have highlighted, but I missed. This was all super last minute!

Extra Life Streams?

Seems as though some people are hell bent on competing with Giant Bomb's 96 hours of Extra Life Streams this weekend, but I'm gonna link to them anyway! (But go to the regular GB chat page any time for official shenanigans).

Don't forget to donate, either! Go to http://www.explosiveruns.com/ for a probably better formatted thing than this. Or go here? I dunno! (I'm playing up my incompetency as a joke.)

Actually, it seems user @james_hayward did all the work for me and made an extensive list of all the community streams!

Check it out: http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/extra-life-2014-community-streams-tv-guide-1497482/

I do know that I may personally be showing up on one (or more?!) of them, so look out for that! Which ones? Why would I give that away?

Welcome to the Blog-Zone!

And that's it for this week's Spot Light! Oh, right, the other sections.

Reviews Revue.

Never mind that that's not what "revue" means.

Lists List.

Forum....Land.

I think that's everything? Actually, that's probably only a fraction of the stuff worth highlighting from this week, but like I said, I threw this together at the last minute.

Please get better soon ZP, this is hard work and I'm half-assing it. Also, tell me if I linked things incorrectly, I haven't done this before. I'll try to fix any mistakes I made.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Ha, within seconds of this going up and I get a site maintenance error. Also, is this literally the first ever spotlight not helmed by zombiepie??

Regardless, GG mooseymcman. You done your damndest.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MooseyMcMan

@yummylee: Thanks! Did you do anything good this week? I kinda just went through ZP's Twitter for stuff, so it's very likely that I missed some good stuff. I'm willing to edit in good stuff if you've got it.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MooseyMcMan
DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Our very own @jasonr86 wrote a book and you didn't include it here @mooseymcman? Not cool.

Anyway, here is an Amazon code to download it if any of you would like a copy: GSCZDTF6YUXHJ59.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MooseyMcMan

@darthorange: Well, something like that, where it's being sold for profit kinda vears into self promotion. I'm not gonna moderate it, or anything, I'm not a monster, but unless it's a Giant Bomb related short story, I don't know that I should be promoting it or not. I'd have to ask ZP, who, like I said, is not feeling well.

Thanks for the code though! I should figure out how to get codes for my books. Or did you buy it and get the code? I don't know how these things work.

EDIT: Actually, I think someone else got the code before me. It's not working. Either that, or I'm inputting it in the wrong place. Well, I'm assuming from your wording that the code was meant for me, it's equally possible you meant it for anybody, in which case that's fine.

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

#8 sgtsphynx  Moderator

this is different and strange and that frightens me. in all seriousness though, ZP is ok, right?

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Our very own @jasonr86 wrote a book and you didn't include it here @mooseymcman? Not cool.

Anyway, here is an Amazon code to download it if any of you would like a copy: GSCZDTF6YUXHJ59.

Awww. Thanks buddy.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

@darthorange: Well, something like that, where it's being sold for profit kinda vears into self promotion. I'm not gonna moderate it, or anything, I'm not a monster, but unless it's a Giant Bomb related short story, I don't know that I should be promoting it or not. I'd have to ask ZP, who, like I said, is not feeling well.

Thanks for the code though! I should figure out how to get codes for my books. Or did you buy it and get the code? I don't know how these things work.

EDIT: Actually, I think someone else got the code before me. It's not working. Either that, or I'm inputting it in the wrong place. Well, I'm assuming from your wording that the code was meant for me, it's equally possible you meant it for anybody, in which case that's fine.

The story is not about GB so I announced it on my blog but didn't link it to the main forums because it sounded like self-promotion and assumed it would be against the rules too. But if you want to mention it I wouldn't stop you...

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wow. I mean, I did offer to help Zombie with these like two years ago.

I can't believe he didn't call me.

You took a pretty good shot at dumping out all of this sweet info for us though, @mooseymcman. Good job. Would read again.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6