The facepalm moment of the day.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dalai

Hey, Sony.  You were doing so great staying nice and quiet after the disastrous giant enemy crabs of E3 and the poor PS3 launch.  It took quite a while for Sony to scrap the ignorance and trash talking as they sat in last place, but now the PS3 is finally gaining some traction.  Unfortunately, there will be a few underlings that will open their big mouth and try to talk some smack.  Take Ray Maguire, the managing director at Sony UK.  He just had to break the streak.

"It's nowhere near even halfway through its lifecycle, and I could argue that some other competing formats are on their way down right now."

Excuse me, Ray... you might have noticed how the 360 is still beating the PS3 in lifetime sales.  Oh, and the Wii consistently sells out everywhere and has sold more than twice as many consoles as the PS3.  Maybe if you surpass the 360, you can thump your chest... but for now, just eat some humble pie and face the fact that the PS3 offers too little for the high price.

Acting like a dick makes Jesus facepalm.
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By Dalai

Hey, Sony.  You were doing so great staying nice and quiet after the disastrous giant enemy crabs of E3 and the poor PS3 launch.  It took quite a while for Sony to scrap the ignorance and trash talking as they sat in last place, but now the PS3 is finally gaining some traction.  Unfortunately, there will be a few underlings that will open their big mouth and try to talk some smack.  Take Ray Maguire, the managing director at Sony UK.  He just had to break the streak.

"It's nowhere near even halfway through its lifecycle, and I could argue that some other competing formats are on their way down right now."

Excuse me, Ray... you might have noticed how the 360 is still beating the PS3 in lifetime sales.  Oh, and the Wii consistently sells out everywhere and has sold more than twice as many consoles as the PS3.  Maybe if you surpass the 360, you can thump your chest... but for now, just eat some humble pie and face the fact that the PS3 offers too little for the high price.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Moron.

Him, not you.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

I love how Sony reps constantly shoot themselves in the foot.

Video_Tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Video_Tycoon

You made Jesus facepalm, you dick.  They have a chance.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Claude

I wish they talked like sport figures,
"We're going to win this generation one console at a time."
"We can't worry about the competition, we got to make sure our own house is in order."
"If we make the games, we will prevail."
and if they fail,
"Wait until next year."

TiTaNsFaN690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By TiTaNsFaN690

lol Sony... I know a lot of people who own their console for the cheap Blu-Ray player alone haha...