The wrong people are posting here.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kratos81

This is a fucking video game forum. All anyone talks about is off the wall shit, no wonder no one stays here. I gave it a fare chance but dare I say even GS has a better community.  Topics that are pointless have 2300000 posts, a video game question or topics always has like 8-15 posts. This as a gaming forum sucks. You losers need to get some real friends if all you want to do is BS.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
Kratos81 said:
"This is a fucking video game forum. All anyone talks about is off the wall shit, no wonder no one stays here. I gave it a fare chance but dare I say even GS has a better community.  Topics that are pointless have 2300000 posts, a video game question or topics always has like 8-15 posts. This as a gaming forum sucks. You losers need to get some real friends if all you want to do is BS."
i agree to some degree but you also fail because your all mad and stuff
this is you
this is you

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Karmum

I suppose you would fall under that category of people posting here then.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jayge_
caption
caption
Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Player1

Well your right. All the rate the user above you post and what not have a bunch of post, but thats because you don't have to have an opinion to post their. If you look on gamespot most game related questions only have 15-20 post, and all the stupid ones have a bunch there too. 

Oh ya and they don't have Jeff Gerstmann over there. Or Brad Shoemaker, or Ryan Davis, or Vinny C. 
Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kratos81
ZombieHunter said:
"Kratos81 said:
"This is a fucking video game forum. All anyone talks about is off the wall shit, no wonder no one stays here. I gave it a fare chance but dare I say even GS has a better community.  Topics that are pointless have 2300000 posts, a video game question or topics always has like 8-15 posts. This as a gaming forum sucks. You losers need to get some real friends if all you want to do is BS."
i agree to some degree but you also fail because your all mad and stuff
this is you
this is you

"
Karmum said:
"I suppose you would fall under that category of people posting here then."
Karmum said:
"I suppose you would fall under that category of people posting here then."

Im not mad, I hardly post here. I check it from time to time when Im suspended from gs for not typing on egg shells. Just something I noticed, everytime I come, I see nothing worth discussing. Just thought I would post it, goes along with all the other non video game discussions here. 
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By brukaoru

I love how people complain that there's nothing being discussed, but they don't ever bring up a good discussion themselves.

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By Shawn
brukaoru said:
"I love how people complain that there's nothing being discussed, but they don't ever bring up a good discussion themselves."
QFT
Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Player1
brukaoru said:
"I love how people complain that there's nothing being discussed, but they don't ever bring up a good discussion themselves."
Yes seriously kratos your part of the problem. 

If you would have simply posted somthing worthwhile, then it might have been discussed. 
Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kratos81
brukaoru said:

Maybe I will try that, but.....no one will post in it.... That is the point of this tread, no one here seems to care about discussing video games. If I want to BS I will call my friends.  All of you Giant bomb supporters should take notice. This is what will kill this forum. IF people just want to BS there are better forums to do so. 
Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kratos81
Player1 said:
"brukaoru said:
Yes seriously kratos your part of the problem. 

If you would have simply posted somthing worthwhile, then it might have been discussed. 
"
Funny, I thought this topic would fit in here. I actually thought THIS was worth being discussed.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

People talk about what interests them. If people want to talk about X topic, they will. If they don't want to talk about Y topic, they won't. Its basic supply and demand. Whining about it like a little girl isn't going to change anything, so just fuck off back to gamespot. we don't want 9 year old girls on giant bomb.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jayge_

You guys realize that this guy only ever posts to complain, right?

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kratos81
Jayge said:
"You guys realize that this guy only ever posts to complain, right?"
Jayge said:
"You guys realize that this guy only ever posts to complain, right?"
From you posts I have realized you are a asshole.MattyFTM said:
"People talk about what interests them. If people want to talk about X topic, they will. If they don't want to talk about Y topic, they won't. Its basic supply and demand. Whining about it like a little girl isn't going to change anything, so just fuck off back to gamespot. we don't want 9 year old girls on giant bomb."
*Fucks off and goes back to GS*
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By brukaoru

Lol. The above post is priceless.

Kratos81 said:

"Maybe I will try that, but.....no one will post in it.... That is the point of this tread, no one here seems to care about discussing video games. If I want to BS I will call my friends.  All of you Giant bomb supporters should take notice. This is what will kill this forum. IF people just want to BS there are better forums to do so. "
Can you direct me to these "better" places? Now yes, we do have some crap threads created here, as does every other forum in existence. This is a growing community. Not all users that are registered here use the forums, so we tend to have the same type of threads created here with the amount of regulars that post here. I am certain in due time, that more gaming discussions will go in the future. Not every week is filled with interesting gaming news worth discussing. Off-topic threads can offer a variety of things to discuss (not including the spam topics) and they tend to be popular here because not every gamer wants to discuss games 24/7. As far as the community here, I've made some really good friends here and I couldn't imagine that would have happened in these so called "better" places you are talking about.
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
brukaoru said:
"Lol. The above post is priceless.

Kratos81 said:
"Maybe I will try that, but.....no one will post in it.... That is the point of this tread, no one here seems to care about discussing video games. If I want to BS I will call my friends.  All of you Giant bomb supporters should take notice. This is what will kill this forum. IF people just want to BS there are better forums to do so. "
Can you direct me to these "better" places? Now yes, we do have some crap threads created here, as does every other forum in existence. This is a growing community. Not all users that are registered here use the forums, so we tend to have the same type of threads created here with the amount of regulars that post here. I am certain in due time, that more gaming discussions will go on the future. Not every week is filled with interesting gaming news worth discussing. Off-topic threads can offer a variety of things to discuss (not including the spam topics) and they tend to be popular here because not every gamer wants to discuss games 24/7. As far as the community here, I've made some really good friends here and I couldn't imagine that would have happened in these so called "better" places you are talking about."
WIN ! 
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Endogene

what just happened here?

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18  Edited By Vaxadrin

Your complaint essentially boils down to "People aren't discussing what I want them to", and there's really only one way to rectify that....

....mind control.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Endogene said:
"what just happened here?"
1. Dude complains
2. Dude gets told where to stick his complaints
3. Dude sticks his complaints where he was told to
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Endogene
MattyFTM said:
"Endogene said:
1. Dude complains
3. Dude sticks his complaints where he was told to"
fair enough
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
MattyFTM said:
"Endogene said:
1. Dude complains
yeah that about sums it up 
Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Player1
Kratos81 said:
"brukaoru said:

Maybe I will try that, but.....no one will post in it.... That is the point of this tread, no one here seems to care about discussing video games. If I want to BS I will call my friends.  All of you Giant bomb supporters should take notice. This is what will kill this forum. IF people just want to BS there are better forums to do so. 
"
the only two topics youve made have been trolling the boards! And about how these boards suck. 
Why don't you just go back to gs.
Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kratos81
MattyFTM said:
"Endogene said:
1. Dude complains
Thats right, because you said so. Im just having fun with the lamest community I have seen in a gaming forum. I dont care if I get banned or modded, there is nothing to miss here. Thats the point, so stick that in your arrogant ass, bitch. 
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24  Edited By kush

This thread will lead to nothing but endless bickering...where's a lock when you need one.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jayge_
Kush said:
"This thread will lead to nothing but endless bickering...where's a lock when you need one."
BoG said he agrees with this clown, so I don't think one is coming.
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
Jayge said:
"Kush said:
"This thread will lead to nothing but endless bickering...where's a lock when you need one."
BoG said he agrees with this clown, so I don't think one is coming."
well thats a shame maybe on of the better mods will arrive like hamz or MB 
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#27  Edited By wefwefasdf

Why are there so many whiners in the world?

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Endogene

O might as well try and make a discussion out of it.

I agree that most of threads that are shown on the "latest topics" section are mostly not game related however the game reletad threads are there, you just go to the games page what you want to talk about and someone will surely come and join you.
Also a lot of the people who spend their time on giant bomb spend their time editing articles like myself.
My guess would be that the discussions will become more game related the completer this site gets.

edit: people stop voting down OP, especially when they dont go against the site's rules

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
Endogene said:
"O might as well try and make a discussion out of it.

I agree that most of threads that are shown on the "latest topics" section are mostly not game related however the game reletad threads are there, you just go to the games page what you want to talk about and someone will surely come and join you.
Also a lot of the people who spend their time on giant bomb spend their time editing articles like myself.
My guess would be that the discussions will become more game related the completer this site gets.

edit: people stop voting down OP, especially when they dont go against the site's rules"
i actually give him a 1 up but it didnt seem to help :P 
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30  Edited By kush
Jayge said:
"Kush said:
Where's MB when you need him!
Roger_Klotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Roger_Klotz

Do you want some more cheese for that wine.
Seriously if you don't like this sites forums why visit them?

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kratos81
Jayge said:
"Kush said:

Funny how Im a "clown" when what I posted is true. There is very little video game talk in this Video game forum.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Endogene said:
"edit: people stop voting down OP, especially when they dont go against the site's rules"
Yeah, but the forums don't really have any official rules, and this topic had very little discussion value (if any). it needs to be locked
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By brukaoru
MattyFTM said:
"Endogene said:
"edit: people stop voting down OP, especially when they dont go against the site's rules"
Yeah, but the forums don't really have any official rules, and this topic had very little discussion value (if any). it needs to be locked"
I think the original post warrants all the negative ratings, it offers little discussion and basically is trashing these forums. They should not be welcome. There's better ways to voice your opinion besides saying, "this place is crap." What discussion does that offer?
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Endogene
Kratos81 said:
"Jayge said:
"Kush said:

Funny how Im a "clown" when what I posted is true. There is very little video game talk in this Video game forum.
"
You are a clown, that's when you get when you start calling people names, you might have a valid point and i addressed it a couple of post ago but i have no intend to debate it with you since your mind seems set, just try and consider that this site still is in beta

MattyFTM said:
"Endogene said:
Yeah, but the forums don't really have any official rules, and this topic had very little discussion value (if any). it needs to be locked"
it confusing to not see the OP when you go to a thread
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36  Edited By Disgaeamad
Kratos81 said:
Thats right, because you said so. Im just having fun with the lamest community I have seen in a gaming forum. I dont care if I get banned or modded, there is nothing to miss here. Thats the point, so stick that in your arrogant ass, bitch. "
All I can say is, if you don't enjoy these forums, then go to a place that you actually enjoy. What are you gaining from posting here? It's obvious that a lot of people here are very easy to troll, and you've done what you intended to do.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jayge_

Only sixteen out of fourty-eight topics on the Newest Topic threads are Off Topic related. And considering that Off Topic is all one board, and video game discussion is spread out across multiple boards, your argument is invalidated.

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kratos81
Kush said:
"Jayge said:
"Kush said:
Where's MB when you need him!"
Kush said:
"Jayge said:
"Kush said:
Where's MB when you need him!"
Oh no!! Where is the modd that will agree with you? You and Jayge are pathetic.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jayge_

Don't bother responding to anything intelligent, Kratos. We don't want you to stretch your brain.

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kratos81
Disgaeamad said:
"Kratos81 said:
Thats right, because you said so. Im just having fun with the lamest community I have seen in a gaming forum. I dont care if I get banned or modded, there is nothing to miss here. Thats the point, so stick that in your arrogant ass, bitch. "
All I can say is, if you don't enjoy these forums, then go to a place that you actually enjoy. What are you gaining from posting here? It's obvious that a lot of people here are very easy to troll, and you've done what you intended to do."
Your right, Im out.
Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kratos81
Disgaeamad said:
"Kratos81 said:
All I can say is, if you don't enjoy these forums, then go to a place that you actually enjoy. What are you gaining from posting here? It's obvious that a lot of people here are very easy to troll, and you've done what you intended to do."
Your right, Im out.
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42  Edited By Vaxadrin

You're

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
Kratos81 said:
"Disgaeamad said:
"Kratos81 said:
Your right, Im out."
ok bye bye ! :D 
hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#44  Edited By hendersonman

Hey kratos, I think I hear your mom calling you back to GS. She is ready to give you your bath too, you cry baby.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jayge_
hendersonman said:
"Hey kratos, I think I hear your mom calling you back to GS. She is ready to give you your bath too, you cry baby."
Hey guy. I hear a very stupid flame attempt. Please stop.
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#46  Edited By mike

While I may agree with what the poster is saying in a sense, there is nothing of value being discussed in this topic so it's being closed.

Knock off the personal attacks please, that goes for all of you.