Warner Bros. Red2Blu Upgrade Program

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Luke

For anyone who wants to trade-up their HD-DVD titles for Blu-Rays, check-out Warner Bros. Red2Blu Upgrade Program here:

http://www.red2blu.com

Kinarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Kinarion

But why?

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CenturionCajun

Mostly because the few HD-DVDs I bought are cluttering up my shelf and pretty much useless. I don't believe I have any WB movies but if I did I'd seriously contemplate this.

Kinarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Kinarion

Presumably Blu-Rays are going to cause the same clutter though, right?  Only reason I can see is if your HD-DVD player breaks.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CenturionCajun

It's a dead format which I have to watch on the stupid 360 ad on I have buried in my closet. It's just much simpler to have them with all the others and watch them on my PS3.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

hmmm my 360 addon is quite tastefully sitting on my self and gets most of my play with dvds and definately hd dvds, i use the ps3 as the blu ray player but find its dvd playback not nearly as good when it comes up too upscaling cause it doesn't have a scaler chip inside.

hmmm i just read the site you dont actually have to send your hd dvds in you have to send the cover art in *the sleeve art*

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Kinarion said:
"Presumably Blu-Rays are going to cause the same clutter though, right?  Only reason I can see is if your HD-DVD player breaks."
Doesn't having a HD-DVD player, just to play a small selection of movies, seem a bit pointless to you, when you've got a Blu-Ray player to play all your other HD movies?
CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CenturionCajun

Unfortunately only two of my HD-DVDs qualify for this deal. It really isn't worth it to me. However, some people who built a large collection would probably find this to be an awesome deal. I also have to give mad props to Warner Brothers for coming out with a program like this instead of just expecting everyone to pay full price for new Blu Rays.