• 61 results
Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Romination

I say that with Duke Nukem Forever actually announced, shown, and with a tentative release schedule that isn't some intangible date, you should be thanking your stars for one impossible game before wishing for another.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ShockD

As long as we give our money to them, we will always deserve games.

I'm still hoping for an Episodes Three tho.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

No, they need to expand the Mac section of the store to include games that aren't simplistic tower defense games nobody gives a fuck about like Plants Vs. Zombies.

Avatar image for dad_is_a_zombie
Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Dad_Is_A_Zombie

"Deserve ain't got nothin' to do with it, kid..." - Clint Eastwood, Unforgiven

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By artofwar420

We deserve absolutely nothing. This is not how this works dawg.

phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By phrosnite
@mithhunter55: 
You are making assumptions based on nothing. Why do you insult people with names like "X-box" and whatnot? Are you 12? FYI the last console I had was the NES. I am a PC gamer.
WildFloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#57  Edited By WildFloyd

He doesn't deserve it, as everyone seems to feel the need to continually point out (probably because similar discussions have taken place on the bombcast (ohh shit)), but he's free to be pissed off at investing a lot time and money into a story that he wants to see completed sometime in the next 10 years. But there's nothing you can do about it, if you don't like valve, vote with your wallet (another comment ripped straight from games podcasts), not that it'll make any difference as valve too big now and can risk loosing a few fans to make another sweet-ass installment .

I dont mind waiting - hell i'm a theoretical physicist practically because of half life

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#58  Edited By AndrewB

"A new Half-Life every 3 months?" 

I just think of that magazine cover headline every time I think of the Half-Life episodes. 

It sucks, but you have no right to demand anything from a publisher. You can only speak with your wallet.
OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#59  Edited By OldManLight

Valve gave us steam. They've done more than enough for pc gamers, but I agree hl3 would be nice.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By Jimbo

There will obviously be a product called Half-Life 3 at some point.  HL remains their flagship product.  The talk about the episodes counting as HL3 was marketing spin - it's not like they're gonna just skip to HL4 or something.  

There was a 6 year gap between HL and HL2, and it's been 6 years since HL2 came out, so it isn't crazy late or anything like that.  You'll get HL3 when they replace the Source engine, which'll probably be dictated by console hardware at this point, sadly.

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Cold_Wolven

PC Gamer recently did an interview with Gabe Newell and two other guys from Valve and when he posed the question of where is Half-Life 3 to the guys, there was just this awkward pause and nobody wanted to really answer this question. I'm a little disappointed that Valve hasn't announced or said anything about Episode 3, I don't really care about the Left 4 Dead games or Portal 2, I just want the story of Half-Life 2 to be finished then Valve can do whatever they want with their other franchises.