What games are 10/10 to you? or a 5/5 game?

• 184 results
benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Obviously there is no perfect game objectively, but I guess a 10/10 game is one that had no flaws that impacted my experience whatsoever.

• Skyrim - Best game ever made, even the glitches were amazing(giants launching you into the air etc.).
  • Dark Souls - The best of the souls games, a series I love.
  • Mass Effect 2 - My favorite Bioware game, loved the characters and writing.
  • Batman Arkham Asylum - Just a fantastic game, great gameplay, exploration and atmosphere.
  • Resident Evil 2 - I love the old school Resident Evil's and this one is my favourite with REmake a close second.
  • Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Fun platformer with incredible soundtrack and levels.
  • Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - I love the atmosphere and story telling of this game.

I'm probably forgetting something. There are plenty of 9/10 games I can think of that just have enough flaws to me that stop me putting them up.

Atwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By Atwa

Lets see. 10/10 to me doesn't mean 100% perfect, just games I absolutely love and are my favorites there is.

• Bayonetta
  • Devil May Cry 3
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Silent Hill 3
  • Spelunky
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
  • Metal Gear Solid 2
  • Ninja Gaiden Black
  • 9 Persons 9 Hours 9 Doors
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
  • Dark Souls
  • Wonderful 101
  • Pikmin 3
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Yakuza 4
  • Skate
  • Fire Emblem 7
  • Bioshock
  • Max Payne
Herk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Herk
  • Metal Gear Solid 3
  • Fez
  • Mass Effect 2
  • BioShock
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Fallout 3

Dope games.

Chocobodude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 18

#54  Edited By Chocobodude3

BioShock 1 and Infinite

KH 1 and 2

Final Fantasy X

Twilight Princess

Deus Ex 1

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

Planescape Torment

Banjo-Tooie

The Rockstedy Batman Arkham games

GTAV

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

• Jak 2
  • Uncharted 2
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Portal 2
  • Boktai 2
  • Resident Evil 2+2
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum too

Lots of sequels on my list.

Avatar image for priestessmothra
PRIESTESSMOTHRA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By PRIESTESSMOTHRA

i don't score games but i think these are pretty perfect to me??

• Vib Ribbon
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Quake
  • Super Metroid

For the record Persona 3 is my actual favourite game but it's got some really gross scenes/writing, I can't include it with good conscience. Same goes for Persona 4.

grtkbrandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By grtkbrandon

I'm not sure I can think up many, to be honest!

• Mass Effect 2
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Call of Duty 4
  • Goldeneye
  • Diablo 2
  • Battlefield 2
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
  • Pokemon Red/Blue

Lots of twos in there. This is mostly a list of games I played the shit out of.

AzureGale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By AzureGale
  • Burnout 3: Takedown
  • Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
  • Metroid Prime
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Persona 4
  • The World Ends With You
  • Uncharted 2
  • Rock Band
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Saints Row IV
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Halo: Reach
  • Portal
  • Unreal Tournament 2004
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Fez

And probably more that I'm forgetting

Schmollian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy, here we go.

• Unreal Tournament (the first one)
  • Age of Empires 2
  • Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2
  • Star Wars KOTOR
  • Journey
  • Minecraft
  • GTA VICE City
  • GTA San Andreas
  • GTA 5
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Civilization 5
  • Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
  • Doom
  • Doom 2
  • Call of Duty 4
  • TESIII Morrowind
  • TESV Skyrim
  • Half-Life
  • Half-Life 2
  • Portal
  • Portal 2
  • The Last of Us
  • Uncharted 2
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Mass Effect 2
  • StarCraft + Brood War

Well, that's all I can think of right now. Hoping I can add The Witcher 3 to that list, I am super excited for it!

Avatar image for giantlizardking
GiantLizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By GiantLizardKing
  • Chrono Trigger
  • Civ II
  • Civ IV
  • Civ V
  • Skyrim
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • FTL
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Mario 64
  • Dark Souls
  • Spelunky
  • Super Mario Kart
Amikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium

Still the best Phantasy Star game 20 years later.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I think scoring is all about you community KNOWING what you mean by a score. And the first thing you community should know is "Hey, people we are trying to quantify and unquantifiable object. So, just pump your brakes on you uncontrolled written post about how bad we are at scoring. Maybe all websites in their review section should just have a version of the Serenity Prayer

... Jeff, grant me the serenity to accept the scores I cannot change, the courage to change my own score, And the wisdom to know the difference.

No Caption Provided
iceman228433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Skyrim, fallout 3/vegas, mass effect 2, red dead redemption.

MannyMAR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me personally:

• Chrono Trigger
  • Street Fighter III 3rd Strike (Dreamcast)
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
  • Castlvania: Symphony of the Night
  • Half-Life
  • Devil May Cry 3
  • Demon's Souls
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Xenogears
  • Final Fantasy VI / III US
  • Demon's Crest
  • Actraiser
  • Persona 4

These are the one's that I can think of that I'll hit with perfect scores using the GB metric of stars.

anden4300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Metal Gear Solid 2
  • Metal Gear Solid 3
  • Okami
  • The Last Of Us
  • Bloodborne
  • Uncharted 2
  • Red Dead Redemption
ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had wrote an in depth answer about why these were all my favorites but then the forum ate my post and that bummed me out.

ActRaiser: Amazing soundtrack, and mixing two genres together so perfectly, really great build up of tension and dread when you finish building a town and go fight the monsters and the camera swirls and plummets and that music builds and then ends with that DU DU DUNNNN.

Silent Hill Series: Cheating here, but how can I pick just one? Probably my favorite series of all time, and I find something to love about most of them.

Disaster Report: I love disaster settings but they are so under used, so an entire game created to survive a disaster? Awesome, story gets super silly for one of the branches, but on other branches its all about wandering around and surviving, love it.

Mount and Blade: Warband. 645 Registered hours played on Steam, not including all of the time I played the original, which I got into back when they were selling it early access before that was even a thing most people did. The most addicting game to me ever, can play it again and again and again.

The Souls series (Demon, Dark, Bloodborne) They are the perfect adventure games as far as I am concerned, top notch. Like I need to say more on the GB forums.

KOTOR: The game that broke me of my hatred of turn based fighting, sure its fighting system isn't fully turn based, but it helped me get over my hatred of it anyways, a nice middle ground to show me what I had been missing out on, adore it.

Fallout 1 and Modded New Vegas (only one follower my ass): The atmosphere of 1 and the "holy shit, I was just thrown out into this world I've never been in and have to explore it! Auhg!" Hit me in all the right places. New Vegas felt like the proper sequel I was looking for after the horrible story and characters in 3, though I'll give 3 that I enjoyed exploring its world more then New Vegas.

The Last of Us: Each level felt like a different part of my favorite zombie movie or my favorite post apocalypse movie, at times it felt like playing 28 Days Later, at times it felt like playing Children of Men, and many other greats, I loved it.

Metro 2033: The atmosphere of this game is incredible, every level reeks of being there and being lived in, I love it.

Left 4 Dead (and all Valve Published/Developed games really, well... most) a lot of this one is nostalgic memories of playing with friends but it is put together so well I continue to play it to this day, the absolute tension and dread it builds when running from safe house to safe house is wonderful, expert runs would have you on your toes at all time. It really built up the dread of movies where the hoard just over whelms someone, brilliant. TAAAANK!

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#67  Edited By TobbRobb

I have a few games I would absolutely give a max score. That doesn't mean they are perfect by any means, but on a small scale like 5/5, there is definitely some love to give.

• Bayonetta
  • Journey
  • Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  • Metal Gear Solid 3
  • Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
  • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
  • Super Metroid
  • Dark Souls
  • Okami
  • Quake 3: Arena
  • Starcraft 2
  • Street Fighter 4
  • Ikaruga
  • Final Fantasy 7
  • Final Fantasy 10
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Portal
  • Limbo
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Resident Evil 4

Those are the ones that come to mind. I'd put one or both of the big mobas on here, but they change too much and to wildly while I'm also a little burnt out at this point. But based on sheer time investment, I'd be crazy to say I didn't consider them both great games. And knowing me, in an actual review scenario I would most likely have thrown out a lot more 5 stars than just these. The difference being that this specific list I can give a max score without a second thought. Because I have already thought them through before.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#68 fisk0  Moderator

Doom, Descent II, Elite II: Frontier, Command & Conquer and Wing Commander, probably.

Those are the only games I can think of that I love without reservations. I have plenty of other favorite games too, of course, but most of them have issues I can generally look past, but which would detract from a perfect numeral score if you have to use them.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Hoh boy I think a lot of games are 5/5. Not sure I want to list them all. There's probably over 50 over the years

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Persona 4 - Would have said Golden because of the gameplay improvements, but I didn't like a lot of the story stuff they added or the new voice actors. Also found the site because of the P4 Endurance Run, so there's that.
  • Ratchet and Clank 3 - The setup is amazing and lets them do some great stuff with the characters and narrative. Took everything good from the previous games and stepped it up.
  • Dark Souls - I love how these games play, and this was my first, and figuring out how those games work is almost half the fun. I like the world/atmosphere/lore of Bloodborne more, but DS still tops it out in every other category.
  • Spyro 3 - The second game I owned, so a lot of bias here, but I find this one infinitely replayable, and the playing part is still great all these years later.
  • Crash Team Racing - Like Spyro 3, I could probably play this forever. Still plays better and has better balance than any Mario Kart to this day.
  • Final Fantasy IX - My favourite battle system in the series, alongside my favourite story and characters in the series. It bums me out knowing Final Fantasy will never be this again.
  • Kingdom Hearts - Questioned putting this one on the list because I don't know how much the game has to do with it. Something about this one clears my mind and helps me through tough times, and none of the glaring flaws detract from the experience for me.
  • WInd Waker (HD) - I have only played the HD version so I never had to experience most of the bad stuff about the game. This one felt like the game everyone told me Ocarina of Time was. Also, adventure.
  • MGS4 - This game is nothing without its predecessors, and that's speaking from experience. This entry should probably just be "The entire MGS Series", but I got the most out of this one after playing them all in a row a year or two ago. Also, that goddamn final boss is fantastic.

I could be way less stingy about this list, but these are the games that sort of go beyond just being good games for me-- I have personal ties to all of them, and they each make me feel a particular way no matter what time or place I'm in. In which case, these might actually be 6/5 star games.

And fuck writing a 5/5 list in that case because I'd be here for hours.

hylian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

super mario galaxy 1 and 2

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never played a 10/10 game but my all-time time best is Metal Gear Solid.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#74  Edited By LackingSaint

I guess there's a bunch of different ways to come at the 10/10 question. I'm usually super-picky about giving anything a perfect rating (on my Letterboxd, I have plenty of 4 and 4 1/2 star movie ratings but only like 10 5/5s), and that's usually how I go with games. Probably the only games I would personally rank as 10/10s are my top five games of all-time; Silent Hill 2, Jak 2, Shadow of the Colossus, Dark Souls and Resident Evil 4, because those were all extremely personal experiences to me that I genuinely couldn't think of criticisms for after completing.

There are a lot of games that really resonate with me but I would accept as flawed, like Fallout: New Vegas and Psychonauts, and there are a lot of games that are seemingly flawless but for whatever reason don't resonate with me particularly, like Tetris and Super Mario World. It makes any kind of weird number-based grading system feel a little arbitrary to me at times; it can definitely be neat, but I dunno, sometimes I feel like a number-rating does a poor job of really portraying experience.

Persona 4 is probably the only game that I can comfortably call a perfect game having never played.

chrjz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By chrjz

Here are the best games that I can think of, in order of preference...

1. Diablo II + LoD
  2. Star Wars: KotOR
  3. Dark Souls
  4. MGS 3: Snake Eater
  5. Bloodborne
  6. TES III: Morrowind
  7. Pokémon Blue

If I had played Persona 4 it might be on that list too, but just watching Vinny and Jeff play it is one of my favourite video game experiences.

Runners up, in no particular order, would include...

• The Last of Us
  • Borderlands
  • Battlefield 2
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  • Mass Effect
  • Fallout
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
  • GTA: Vice City
Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#77  Edited By Onemanarmyy

Half Life

Unreal Tournament

Metal Gear Solid 1 & 3

Portal

Link to the past

Super Mario Galaxy

Final Fantasy VII

Diablo 2

Starcraft

Warcraft 3

GTA Vice City

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2

Deus Ex

Last of Us

Mass Effect 2

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

• Super Mario World
  • Call of Duty 4
  • Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • FEZ

I might give it to Portal as well. Maybe a Pokemon Gold/Silver. I'd want to give it to GTA: Vice City, but that's nostalgia talking.

DASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79  Edited By DASH

Not my actual list, I'm just going to add a couple games i don't see repeated much in the previous lists:

Metroid Prime

Devil May Cry 3

Super Mario World 2

Skyrim (despite all its Technical faults)

Elite Beat Agents (despite its rediculous soundtrack)

Grand Theft Auto V

Chrono Trigger

God of War 2

Super Mario Galaxy

and probably a lot more, i just wanted to promote a few forgotten or overlooked games that just floored me when i was playing them.

snakeitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frostyryan said:

Persona 4 Golden

Portal 1 and 2

Half-Life 2

The Last of Us

Bioshock Infinite

Shadow of the Colossus

Batman Arkham City

Banjo Kazooie

and more.

This...this is a hell of a list. Maybe I could throw in Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time but may I say I like your taste.

Bioshock Infinite is so heavily flawed it's not even funny. Batman is far from a 10.

Loading Video...

chrjz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By chrjz

@snakeitachi said:
@evilsbane said:
@frostyryan said:

Persona 4 Golden

Portal 1 and 2

Half-Life 2

The Last of Us

Bioshock Infinite

Shadow of the Colossus

Batman Arkham City

Banjo Kazooie

and more.

This...this is a hell of a list. Maybe I could throw in Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time but may I say I like your taste.

Bioshock Infinite is so heavily flawed it's not even funny. Batman is far from a 10.

Good thing these are personal lists and very much one's own opinion.

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#83  Edited By extintor

I'd wager that some of the games on these lists will age badly, and if re-visited a decade after first being played would no longer feel flawless, but then that's always going to be true so all I can really say is that it was perfect when I experienced it; and I'm not going to compare it against everything that came after it, improved on it, or eventually led to over-saturation of what was good about the original.

So... with that said, when I take my trip down memory lane, my list of 5/5 game experiences would be as follows

• * Deus Ex
  • * Morrowind
  • * Kotor
  • * Civilization
  • * Fallout
  • * Fallout 3
  • * Sim City 2000
  • * Goldeneye
  • * Halo
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#84  Edited By Jeust

@james_hayward said:

I'd wager that some of the games on these lists will age badly, and if re-visited a decade after first being played would no longer feel flawless, but then that's always going to be true so all I can really say is that it was perfect when I experienced it; and I'm not going to compare it against everything that came after it, improved on it, or eventually led to over-saturation of what was good about the original.

What games do you think will age badly? and why? If you care to answer...

Phili151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Phili151

Call of Duty 4

Rock Band 2

RavenX302

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

• baldurs gate 2
  • original Dues ex
  • Okami
  • Hitman blood money
  • recettear item shop
  • Rune factory 2
  • Witcher 2
  • Broken Sword 1
  • Resonance of fate
  • Heroes of Might and Magic 3
  • Prefect Dark
  • Resident evil 4
  • Hotel Dusk

schlorgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Mass Effect 2

Call of Duty 4

Resident Evil 4

Fallout 3

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snakeitachi: Thanks for the input? I'll keep having my opinion and you keep having yours.

Jaktajj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Great topic! Off the top of my head in INCREDIBLY LOOSE chronological format. I think of these as games that I'd recommend to anybody and that didn't in the slightest way think they were 'missing something' ....other than I wish there was more of it.

• Shadowrun (SNES Version/1993)
  • Doom/Doom2
  • Command and Conquer
  • Master of Orion 2: Battle for Antares
  • Chrono Trigger
  • Diablo/Diablo 2/Diablo 3
  • Final Fantasy 7
  • Metal Gear Solid / Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
  • Baldur's Gate 2
  • Deus Ex
  • Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
  • Thief 2: The Metal Age
  • World of Warcraft
  • Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
  • Persona 3 / Persona 4
  • Bioshock + Bioshock Infinite
  • Braid
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
  • Mass Effect 2
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Hotline Miami
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • The Last of Us
  • Dragon's Crown
  • Dark Souls 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeust said:
@james_hayward said:

What games do you think will age badly? and why? If you care to answer...

I'll pass. No need to upset people who have attachment to any particular title.

Avatar image for redhotchilimist
Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Redhotchilimist

We're just listing our favorite games, then? I'm no reviewer, so I don't rate games, but I'll list the ones I love the most off the top of my head. If I've forgot any, it must've been too long.

Bayonetta, God Hand, Astro Boy Omega Factor, Rayman Origins, Dragon's Crown, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Banjo-Kazooie, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Shadow of the Colossus, Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls, Dragonball Advanced Adventure, Whatever Pokemon Game I'm Playing Or Pokemon Heart Gold In General, Ghost Trick, Phoenix Wright, Persona 4, Skyrim, Deadly Premonition, Chrono Trigger, Street Fighter 2 and 3, Skullgirls, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, the Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past, Super Mario Galaxy, Punch-Out!!(Wii), Tsukihime, Resident Evil 4, Elite Beat Agents, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Kirby: Return to Dreamland, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Metal Gear Solid 3 and Saints Row the Third. Nothing objective about it, they are just the games that brought me the most good memories and entertainment to the degree that I don't care about their shortcomings. I'm not saying that Deadly Premonition is factually better than Mass Effect 2.

I don't exactly see what anyone else is gonna get out of this, though. Maybe someone could be coerced to make a list of the total.

Avatar image for japanesebuffalo
JapaneseBuffalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dead Space 2 and MH4U

DFL017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By DFL017

@kingbonesaw said:

I think of a 10/10 as a game that has almost no flaws. Some of my favourite games of all time like FF7 and Kingdom Hearts II I know have problems that I can look past. These are the games that I genuinely think come as close to being perfect as a video game can be.

• A Link to the Past
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario World
  • The Last of Us
  • Fez
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
  • NBA 2K11
  • StarCraft

If you're looking at giving games a 5 out of 5 then the amount of games included drastically increases. I actually prefer the 5 out of 5 rating system that GB uses since it reminds me of the old X-Play days.

This guy knows whats up. I would probably add a few more Blizzard games and a lot more Nintendo games. Also Portal.

Hells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are only 2 games that I consider 10/10:

Spelunky (HD) and Super Mario World

For me it is hard to pick a flaw or weakness to these games that could drop them from having perfect scores. I am very critical of game design choices made by developers and these titles are the ones I hold the highest in terms of quality.

Lv4Monk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Dark Souls were both exciting to me in ways I haven't felt since I was a child. Damn near masters of tension.

triplestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By triplestan
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
  • Kentucky Route Zero
  • Viva Pinata
  • Super Mario World
  • Jazzpunk
  • Crono Trigger
  • The Beatles: Rock Band
  • Gone Home

@gaminghooligan said:

Knights of the Old Republic 2

With or without Restored Content? I was torn on whether to include this as I like it even more than the first, but without the mod even I have to admit the game is kind of a hot mess near the end.

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the mod it is something special, but on my first playthrough (of course without it) on the xbox it was lacking.

I loved the moral maturity of the writing in that game. There was a kind of nihilistic purity to the core narrative, and especially in the wonderful characterization of the antagonist (who is probably my favorite NPC in any game ever).

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Baldurs Gate 2
*Tekken 3
*UFO: Enemy Unkown (X-com: UFO Defense)
*Mass Effect 2
*Settlers 2
*Heroes of Might and Magic 3
*Metal Gear Solid
*Resident Evil Remake
*Walking Dead Season 1
*Fallout 2
*Jagged Alliance 2
*Hitman
*Silent Hill 2
*Planescape Torment
*Starcraft
*Warcraft 2
*Persona 3 FES
*Vampire the masquerade - Bloodlines
*Duke Nukem 3D
*Rainbow Six

All these are games when I played them for the first time I had no complaints about and thought they were borderline perfect. Some of them are even 5/5 to this day.

rabincrabmink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earthbound

Avatar image for nashvilleskyline
Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers