What's the longest game you've played till the end?

• 86 results
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By trophyhunter

what counts my first 30 hour dragon age run through or my total 150 hour 4 run throughs

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#52  Edited By LordAndrew

Probably Persona 4. Well over 100 hours.

Bogitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Bogitt

Well if we are talking about one game and the total number of hours for all play-throughs, then Baldurs Gate 2 easily, by the end i had played all the classes at least once and quite a few of the sub classes. Took a dman long time i can't even begin to quantify it

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By KaosAngel

Diablo 2......still haven't gotten the one equipment I want, and it's been about 5 years.  x.x

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Hmm... I think it might actually be Fallout 3. It's not necessarily the longest if you're pushing forward with the story, but I'm trying to see everything the game has to offer and am loving every minute of it. I'm probably 120 hours deep or so and still have so much to do. Plus I want to replay it on all the different paths, so... yeah, I'm predicting this could be the last game I ever play, because clearly I'll be playing it for several more years. Throw in all the DLC I haven't touched, and man, I'll be lucky to finish this one up before next-gen starts.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Fallen189

3500+ hours on WoW, and still going.

sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By sodiumCyclops

By  then end of it, it will be Dragon Age by a long shot.

36 hours and only lvl 12

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

I would definitely say Oblivion. That game just sucked up my life and thankfully my girlfriend actually enjoyed watching...otherwise I would have been single, and still playing Oblivion. After doing everything I could possibly do in the game plus some mods like lost spires and stuff, it came it around 200 hours. Best 200 hours ever.

me3639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#59  Edited By me3639

Im not a hardcore RPG player, but i have tackled some in the past but could not finish becasue i would just get bored with the story or play. However, i took my lumps and spent close to 120 hours playing Dragon Age and the first expansion, Return To ostagar. It was so good i would have replayed, but a pile of great games kept stacking up and i knew Awakening was right around the corner. Being a completionist, or an attempt to finish every game is a curse sometimes.

RUPHI0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#60  Edited By RUPHI0

-ES Oblivion
-ES Morrowind
-ME2 (only 20ish hours but multiple times)

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By FluxWaveZ

P3FES - 120 hours

Wait, no.  Probably Pokemon Diamond for 140 hours or something.

@Fallen189

said:

" 3500+ hours on WoW, and still going. "

Some of you have a hard time answering questions properly.
EthanML

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By EthanML

Persona 3...around 80 hours I think.

upwarDBound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By upwarDBound

I don't know if I ever actually "ended" it, but I clocked over 250 hours into Morrowind. I finished the main quest, but I didn't do all of the different faction quests and expansions.

HaltIamReptar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By HaltIamReptar

Tales of Symphonia.  I played that through with a new game plus...two times?  I think that was two hundred and something hours.  The first playthrough was about one hundred hours.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It isn't really the end, I suppose, but SF4 has given me over 400 hours.

I'm not 400 hours good, though.....which annoys me to no end/

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66  Edited By JJOR64

Blue Dragon.  About 1500 hours because my in game time glitched.   :P

Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Goly

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance definitely. Put about 100 hours in. Anybody know if the original is on the PSN for the PSP? Still haven't played it.

Spoonybard37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Spoonybard37

Morrowind and guild wars hands down.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#69  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

This is a bit of a tricky one for me to answer because when I play games I don't usually build up a very good sense of how long exactly I've been playing them. I had a look through my list of games I've finished and I'd have to say it's gotta be one of the Pokemon games, Mass Effect, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess or Super Paper Mario. Oh and a quick note to those out there listing MMOs- MMOs don't count.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#70  Edited By KaosAngel

...I like the part when people mention MMOs when he clearly stated games you "beat".

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SirOptimusPrime

Final Fantasy X was around 180 some hours... 

My only explanation is Blitzball and the awesome stupidness about it.    
Aljosa15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Aljosa15

Dragon Quest VII. Without doing side-quests, it took 113hrs.

Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Illmatic

Fallout 3. Of course the main storyline isn't really that long but I clocked in about 170 hours into that game, the longest amount of time I've ever dedicated to a game only considering single player. For multiplayer it'd either have to be Age of Mythology or Call of Duty 4.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#74  Edited By TheHT

Definitely Oblivion. I used to play it on my shit computer till I'd get frustrated with the poor framerate. Then a few days after uninstalling it I'd reinstall it and repeat.

Lawrens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Lawrens

For multiplayer games, probably FFXI, for SP, I think Tales of Vesperia, I clocked in over 110hours surprisingly. 

FF games used to be king for getting me into playing it close to the 100hrs mark, could be an age thing, that I've clocked in less and less with each game. I clocked exactly 99hours with FFVI, then 95hrs with VII, 89hrs with VIII, 80hrs-ish with IX, 70-ish with X, I forget how many hours I clocked into FF12 but I didn't feel like doing half of the sidequests in that either, but it was a really long game, with FF13, I already feel like beating it and I'm at my 40hrs mark. I don't have a Single player game that I could play for over the 120hrs. Once I get to the end, I feel the need to wrap things up. 

I also clocked over 100hrs with Lost Odyssey, regardless of whether I like the plot in that or not, there's something about the design of those games that made me spend hours into them. As for action games, Bayonetta and uncharted 2 were the only game so far that I've played for 40hrs+, mainly because I don't buy as much games this generation, but I still find them fun playing from time to time.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#76  Edited By natetodamax

Fallout 3 and Oblivion I think.

Jrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Jrad

I only spent like, maybe 26 hours on Oblivion. I'd love to say Persona 4, since I've clocked 130~ hours in it, but I haven't actually beaten the final boss yet. I'm seriously under-leveled and I haven't been able to work up the endurance to grind for a few hours.

I played Star Wars Galaxies for 150+ hours, but I didn't 'beat' that either, it being an MMO. Furthermore, having played an entertainer character, all of my time 'playing' was actually spent having the game minimized, running a ridiculously contrived macro to keep gaining exp.

Lastly, there's Nethack, which I've beaten once in my 5+ years of playing. I've probably totaled over 500 hours; it's something I can play for anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. 

Avatar image for weegieanawrench
weegieanawrench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#78  Edited By weegieanawrench

I'd have to say Fallout 3 was the only game that I've put so much time into. After the main game and then all 5 of the DLC, I think I clocked about ~130 hours into that bitch.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By MysteriousBob
@Dragon_Fire said:
" Mine games are FF7 Crisis Core about 70 hours for first play through (Ya I'm slow) TES 4 Oblivion About 1000-1500 hours...And it's all thanks to Mods. Fallout 3 150 hours and I still haven't beat it. GTA4 over 100 hours still haven't beat it either. The Sims 2 over 500 hours....Dose this count? Well that's all I got. "
'sigh' Games you've BEATEN. Good luck trying to beat The Sims.
Titl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Titl

mine are fallout 3 and GTA IV, both clocked in at around 60 hours..

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#81  Edited By project343

Oblivion: 150 hours. 

General: Jedi Academy -- 6500 hours.

FameLeeJules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By FameLeeJules

Mine would be 1) (N64) Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage (~3 years or 400 hours BC I played it wrong lol) 2) (PS2) Wild Arms 3 (140 hrs) 3) (PS3) Fallout: New Vegas (~120 hours)

In Wild Arms 3, I kept thinking "Why Won't This Game End" after every chapter ending, and it just kept going.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a long time it was Baldurs's Gate II, but Dragon Age took me even longer to complete.

lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By lockwoodx

Final Fantasy 6.

HiCZoK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85  Edited By HiCZoK

Morrowind. Countless hours and weeks. For almost 2 years I was playing it daily. Knew every hidden treasures etc. Tho i've finished main quest line only once!

I was so perfect that I could in 1hour after creating new character, have it with best gear in the game and on level 30+ with 100k gold. 1hour:D I still remember some stuff.

Offcourse editor took plenty of time and fun :)

Avatar image for james_giant_peach
James_Giant_Peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, well I'll just say I've sunk over 100 hours into most FF games, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Persona 3 and 4, Digital Devil Saga, and maybe a few more, can't say which I've spent the most with.

I've logged over 1000 hours on Halo 2 so that's my most-played game but don't know if it fits the description.