Apparently I'm a fictional girl

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ladysinn69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ladysinn69

One day I'll be a real girl :) I was just called "her" in quotes on my other post, I have fictional reproductive organs. LOL

MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

Hey, you should get your first modeling gig and post pictures of it on the forums. 

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Jeust

Well good for you!

Who needs the real deal anyway?

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By eroticfishcake

For your own sake, I suggest you keep that to yourself. This is the internet afterall. As for your gender, we really don't mind at all nor do we really care.

JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By JokerClown88

As you are newer to the site, I must warn you.  The community is leery of girls who post pictures of themselves.  There was in incident a few months ago that nearly destroyed the community.  Just be cautious and dont feed the bears. 

On a side note, welcome to the community.
Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Well, a username with 'Lady' in it and a female avatar is kind of asking for people to make that assumption, isn't it?

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

Ahh, I misunderstood your post. You ARE a real girl, but someone put "her" in quotes as if you weren't.

I thought you meant you were a guy planning on having a procedure done, and that someone referred to you as "her" and it made you happy.

JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By JokerClown88
@Vito_Raliffe said:
"Ahh, I misunderstood your post. You ARE a real girl, but someone put "her" in quotes as if you weren't.  I thought you meant you were a guy planning on having a procedure done, and that someone referred to you as "her" and it made you happy. "

Im in tears laughing at this one.  My God.  That is some funny shit right there. 

Ms_Chivious 2.0 thread...START!!!!!
Avatar image for eternalinfinity0
EternalInfinity0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EternalInfinity0

HA! You can't fool me! Girlsdon't exist on the Internet!

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MeierTheRed

Whatever the case, welcome.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By eroticfishcake
@Vito_Raliffe said:
" Ahh, I misunderstood your post. You ARE a real girl, but someone put "her" in quotes as if you weren't.  I thought you meant you were a guy planning on having a procedure done, and that someone referred to you as "her" and it made you happy. "
Actually yeah I just realised that as well. Well I'm assuming that's what you're talking about.

Since you're new though I guess it's a good idea to redirect you to the forum rules thread. It's really just common sense but look at it anyway. Sorry for the confusion anyway and welcome to GiantBomb.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RetroIce4
@JokerClown88 said:

" As you are newer to the site, I must warn you.  The community is leery of girls who post pictures of themselves.  There was in incident a few months ago that nearly destroyed the community.  Just be cautious and dont feed the trolls.  On a side note, welcome to the community. "

Fix'd and I guess welcome since you're new.
ladysinn69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ladysinn69

LOL thanks for all the warning guys, I didn't know there was protocol to follow when posting pictures. I just thought "Oh of course my profile picture would be a picture of me." And Lady Sinn is my ring name so I just use it for everything. It's easier than making up something else.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Hamz

Locking this down, it is awesome to know you're a fictional woman. But I genuinely do not care :)