Bully gets destroyed Zangeif style.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#101  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@EuanDewar said:
" @Hailinel said:
" @SMTDante89 said:
" @Jeffsekai said:
" Apparently the little shit got suspended for 21 days.

Also,  http://i.imgur.com/4VSHl.jpg <-- Thats from the little kid. "
I don't think the kid should be back any time soon.  Saying something like that to someone is messed up, especially if you're just a kid. "
That kid is sixteen years old.  He should know better by now. "
16 Years Old? Are you fucking with me?That kid cant be 16?! Can he? "
Where are people getting this 16 thing from?  Maybe because my computer cant follow the facebook link but when I click on the video the description doesn't come up with his age.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By HandsomeDead
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" @IzzyGraze said:
" @Wrighteous86 said:
" @Geno said:
" Victim gets suspended for self-defense. Typical.  "
To be fair, what he did to the bully could have easily killed him or paralyzed him, so the school had to do something.  That's like saying America was right for dropping the bomb on Hiroshima because of Pearl Harbor.  The reaction isn't wrong, but the scale is inappropriate. "
Yeah...agreed. I'm pretty sure the little kid broke something and yeah, that could of easily snapped his neck. It sucks that he was being picked on but doing a piledriver into concrete isn't the answer. "
Then what is the answer. Tell me you don't think the ignore-it-and-it'll-go-away method works. "
He said punch the kid in the face.  Significantly less dangerous then slamming the kid head first into a concrete floor and to be fair the twig looked like he could have been taken down just as easily that way. "
But what happens next? Kid gets knocked over, gets up and picks on fat kid again; Punch from fat kid does almost nothing/skinny kid avoids it, keeps on going; skinny kid gets hit, his dickhead mates jump in the fray or you lay waste to the weasely cunt and make sure no one fucks around with you again?
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By zeforgotten
@FlyingRat said:
" People saying he went too far with it clearly have never been bullied. "
This, pretty much. 

In fact those people are probably the bullies to begin with. 
I remember back when I was a fat slob when I was 10. If only I had done that move instead of just kicking the kid in the balls back then. 
Ninjakid7396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By Ninjakid7396
@FlyingRat said:
exactly and as someone who was bullied in my freshman year of high school It felt damn good watching this kid stand up for himself which is what I wish I'd done.
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#105  Edited By wrighteous86
@HandsomeDead said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" @IzzyGraze said:
" @Wrighteous86 said:
" @Geno said:
To be fair, what he did to the bully could have easily killed him or paralyzed him, so the school had to do something.  That's like saying America was right for dropping the bomb on Hiroshima because of Pearl Harbor.  The reaction isn't wrong, but the scale is inappropriate. "
Yeah...agreed. I'm pretty sure the little kid broke something and yeah, that could of easily snapped his neck. It sucks that he was being picked on but doing a piledriver into concrete isn't the answer. "
Then what is the answer. Tell me you don't think the ignore-it-and-it'll-go-away method works. "
He said punch the kid in the face.  Significantly less dangerous then slamming the kid head first into a concrete floor and to be fair the twig looked like he could have been taken down just as easily that way. "
But what happens next? Kid gets knocked over, gets up and picks on fat kid again; Punch from fat kid does almost nothing/skinny kid avoids it, keeps on going; skinny kid gets hit, his dickhead mates jump in the fray or you lay waste to the weasely cunt and make sure no one fucks around with you again? "

That can still happen now.  Just to be safe, the big kid should get a gun and shoot the bully.  Problem solved.
02sfraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By 02sfraser

He is such a little shit and definitely got what he deserved. Good on the kid who was getting bullied.

pickassoreborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#107  Edited By pickassoreborn

I think this proves that all kids are little shits,

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#108  Edited By Hailinel
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @EuanDewar said:
" @Hailinel said:
" @SMTDante89 said:
" @Jeffsekai said:

I don't think the kid should be back any time soon.  Saying something like that to someone is messed up, especially if you're just a kid. "
That kid is sixteen years old.  He should know better by now. "
16 Years Old? Are you fucking with me?That kid cant be 16?! Can he? "
Where are people getting this 16 thing from?  Maybe because my computer cant follow the facebook link but when I click on the video the description doesn't come up with his age. "
Someone else came up with that age earlier in the thread.  WIthout anything else to confirm, I just rolled with it.  It's not really hard for me to believe, though.  I knew a could of runts like him back in high school.
Malphye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Malphye

Annoys me to no end no one stands up for the big kid. At least the little guy was put in his place.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By FrankCanada97

Welcome to the society of uncompromising men.

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By jasta

Is that his ankle I hear cracking on the side of that wall?

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#112  Edited By Mars_Cleric
@Wrighteous86 said:
"@Mars_Cleric said:

" @IzzyGraze: true but if you're emotionally and physically tormented on a daily basis you can't be held accountable for your actionsI wonder what the reaction will be when they both go back to school, hopefully there'll be no retaliation "

I guess the kids at Columbine are in the clear then, phew.  This isn't the same thing, I know, but there's a line. To be fair, a video game message board is going to be one-sided in favor of the kid being bullied.  I don't approve of bullying, but I don't think potentially killing someone is an appropriate response.  Maybe that's because I've never been picked on. "

dude the two aren't even comparable so don't do that.
i meant that if someone is bullied and then snaps in that moment it's hard to control themselves. 
the fact that he walked away at the end shows he had at least some self control after the initial act. I doubt the bully would've had that same control
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HandsomeDead said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" @IzzyGraze said:
" @Wrighteous86 said:
" @Geno said:
But what happens next? Kid gets knocked over, gets up and picks on fat kid again; Punch from fat kid does almost nothing/skinny kid avoids it, keeps on going; skinny kid gets hit, his dickhead mates jump in the fray or you lay waste to the weasely cunt and make sure no one fucks around with you again? "
He could have knocked the kid out with a punch.  He could also grab him and pin him to the ground.  Bear hugged him.  Hit him in the dick.  I guess drop kicking is the only thing he could do then.  Obviously. 

Look I was bullied as a kid too and boy do I get enjoyment from watching this thing over and over but he nearly killed the kid.  If he killed him he would have far worse to deal with than a fucking bully.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By HandsomeDead
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" @IzzyGraze said:
" @Wrighteous86 said:
" @Geno said:
That can still happen now.  Just to be safe, the big kid should get a gun and shoot the bully.  Problem solved. "
Anything can happen if you say it can. Little kid comes back with a knife, stabs big kid, big kid's dad turns into Liam Neeson and kills little kid's family and ends up in the slammer. Consider the odds and what is actually likely to happen instead.
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#115  Edited By citizenkane

Momma said knock ya out.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#116  Edited By Vinny_Says

Don 't care about any of the "morals" or "background" of this situation. That's how you put a fucker in his place! Made my day!

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By wrighteous86
@HandsomeDead: I get that nerds in here are glad that a fellow nerd stood up for himself.  I'm proud of the kid too, even though I was never in that situation on either side.  I just think the people complaining that the kid got punished by the school are being unreasonable.  Even if the action the kid took was understandable, the way he went about it was dangerous, so he clearly deserved some kind of punishment.  From what I understand, the bully got suspended too, so I don't know where the moral outrage is coming from.
FlyingRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#118  Edited By FlyingRat
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @FlyingRat: People saying the kid shouldn't have been suspended for endangering the life of the bully are clearly delusional. "
Where was that lovely school system, like the teachers and the principal while he was getting bullied?
To punish the kid, for standing up for himself, while no one else did, is not right. And yes, he could have caused the bully some very serious injuries or could have even killed him. But what else was he supposed to do? The school system that suspended him wasn't there to help him. Anyone who gets that kinds of intense emotional pressure will eventually snap.
blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By blueduck

He should have beat the shit out of that little pricks friend too.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By HandsomeDead
@SethPhotopoulos said:
"Look I was bullied as a kid too and boy do I get enjoyment from watching this thing over and over but he nearly killed the kid.  If he killed him he would have far worse to deal with than a fucking bully. "
And this is why bullies win: People too afraid of what might happen to do what has to be done.
Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Believe me, striking back like that is way better then turning the other cheek and try to ignore it.

I'd kick the fucker in the balls for good measure.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By wrighteous86
@FlyingRat said:

" @Wrighteous86 said:

" @FlyingRat: People saying the kid shouldn't have been suspended for endangering the life of the bully are clearly delusional. "

Where was that lovely school system, like the teachers and the principal while he was getting bullied? To punish the kid, for standing up for himself, while no one else did, is not right. And yes, he could have caused the bully some very serious injuries or could have even killed him. But what else was he supposed to do? The school system that suspended him wasn't there to help him. Anyone who gets that kinds of intense emotional pressure will eventually snap. "
So I guess when a guy gets laid off of work, and can't find a job because the shitty economy, and by all respects has been failed by the system, and he gets a gun and holds up a liquor store, the cops should let him get away with it.  Even if you understand the man's plight, he broke the rules and needs to be punished for it. 

You can't pick and choose when people are suspended because it's convenient to your world-view.  In the video, both students attacked one another, and both were suspended for it.  That's reasonable.
melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#123  Edited By melcene
@Waffles13 said:
" Bullshit that he'd get suspended, especially if there were witnesses. Hopefully the bully got punished as well. "
They want to know why bullies thrive?  Because the good kids get in trouble for fighting back.
Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not approve of the way he dropped the kid....he could have broken his neck.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By HandsomeDead
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @FlyingRat said:
" @Wrighteous86 said:
Where was that lovely school system, like the teachers and the principal while he was getting bullied? To punish the kid, for standing up for himself, while no one else did, is not right. And yes, he could have caused the bully some very serious injuries or could have even killed him. But what else was he supposed to do? The school system that suspended him wasn't there to help him. Anyone who gets that kinds of intense emotional pressure will eventually snap. "
So I guess when I guy gets laid off of work, and can't find a job because the shitty economy, and by all respects has been failed by the system, and he gets a gun and holds up a liquor store, the cops should let him get away with it.  Even if you understand the man's plight, he broke the rules and needs to be punished for it. "
Maybe you should read this.
TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By TheHBK
@VelvetLore04 said:
" That is moreso Farooq style. The Dominator, son. "
Or a botched Jacknife!  Oh man, that little asshole got what he had coming to him.
FlyingRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By FlyingRat
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @FlyingRat said:

" @Wrighteous86 said:

So I guess when a guy gets laid off of work, and can't find a job because the shitty economy, and by all respects has been failed by the system, and he gets a gun and holds up a liquor store, the cops should let him get away with it.  Even if you understand the man's plight, he broke the rules and needs to be punished for it. "
Yeah, no, that's clearly exactly the same thing.
MudMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#128  Edited By MudMan
@ZeForgotten said:
" @FlyingRat said:
This, pretty much.  In fact those people are probably the bullies to begin with. I remember back when I was a fat slob when I was 10. If only I had done that move instead of just kicking the kid in the balls back then.  "
I've been bullied. 

That's still some crazy shit. 

See that corner on the floor? If the bully's head had gone there, that's no more bully. 

I got picked on and punched and whatnot. I some times put up a bit of a fight, sometimes I didn't. From experience, the times I didn't ended better for everybody. 

You know what? I hate that attitude. "I don't condone violence, unless it suits *me*". Bullshit. You either get into the cycle of fighting and then you'd better hope you're the strongest one there is or you don't and you prove your point in a different way. The kid went too far and a suspension is right, moral high ground or not. You may choose to fight back but then accept the consequences.
Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Mars_Cleric
@FlyingRat:
@Wrighteous86:

of course he should be punished he could have killed the kid, i'm just glad he got punished less. 
and while this should be a lesson for bullies we probably shouldn't glorify throwing a kid onto concrete. even if he is a little twat
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#130  Edited By beargirl1

dude got smoked 

Avatar image for ravenousrattler
Ravenousrattler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Ravenousrattler

don't tease the bear ya little turd, bullies are so dumb.

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#132  Edited By ReyGitano
@Zimbo said:
" @Jeffsekai said:

Zangief only got suspended for 4 days. 

You know what? At first I thought that kid went a little bit overboard but now I think he didn't do it quite hard enough. "
My thoughts exactly.
wwfundertaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 25

#133  Edited By wwfundertaker

Justice has prevailed.

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#134  Edited By Belonpopo

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#135  Edited By StaticFalconar

Seems a little too  convenient that th whole thing was on tape. 

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#136  Edited By cornbredx

That was awesome. good for him. 
Bullies be warned. 
I was taught, and will teach my kids... it's good to be a good person but if someone starts shit with you you give it right back.

That little shit deserved it. 
Who's laughing now?

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#137  Edited By l4wd0g

That was pretty awesome.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Youtube officially hates children and advocates bullying and getting away with it. 

This is fact.

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Mars_Cleric
@StaticFalconar:
i think the bullies mates were taping them picking on the kid
blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By blueduck

Ritchard Sk Gale     
No Caption Provided
This kid might be the biggest douche on Earth.
Cazamalos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Cazamalos

Like a boss 
 Like a boss 

that crack sound when the kids hits the floor has to be his ankle
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By zeforgotten
@NoelVeiga said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" @FlyingRat said:
This, pretty much.  In fact those people are probably the bullies to begin with. I remember back when I was a fat slob when I was 10. If only I had done that move instead of just kicking the kid in the balls back then.  "
I've been bullied.  That's still some crazy shit.  See that corner on the floor? If the bully's head had gone there, that's no more bully.  I got picked on and punched and whatnot. I some times put up a bit of a fight, sometimes I didn't. From experience, the times I didn't ended better for everybody.  You know what? I hate that attitude. "I don't condone violence, unless it suits *me*". Bullshit. You either get into the cycle of fighting and then you'd better hope you're the strongest one there is or you don't and you prove your point in a different way. The kid went too far and a suspension is right, moral high ground or not. You may choose to fight back but then accept the consequences. "
I saw that corner perfectly when it cracked his ankel instead of his head.  
Sadly...  

And the attitude: "I don't condone violence, unless it suits me" is pretty dumb, I agree. 

I do however condone violence when it suits me. 
I got picked up and punched a lot I decided to fight back one day instead of "ignoring" it as people always told me to do. 
Bullying stopped all of a sudden... weird huh?
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By wrighteous86
@NoelVeiga said:

" @ZeForgotten said:

" @FlyingRat said:
I've been bullied.  That's still some crazy shit.  See that corner on the floor? If the bully's head had gone there, that's no more bully.  I got picked on and punched and whatnot. I some times put up a bit of a fight, sometimes I didn't. From experience, the times I didn't ended better for everybody.  You know what? I hate that attitude. "I don't condone violence, unless it suits *me*". Bullshit. You either get into the cycle of fighting and then you'd better hope you're the strongest one there is or you don't and you prove your point in a different way. The kid went too far and a suspension is right, moral high ground or not. You may choose to fight back but then accept the consequences. "
Exactly my point.  You know what?  I'm against torture.  However, I understand that in some instances, torturing a suspect is the quickest and only option we have in order to save lives.  I don't think our country should support it.  If an agent resorts to torture to get answers, I will understand completely.  I also think that agent should be punished to the full extent of the law.  The way I see it, the agent knows his actions will have repercussions, so he'll only resort to those actions if they are entirely necessary.  I'd respect the agent to do what he felt necessary and accept the consequences.  What I wouldn't respect is if the agent tortured his suspect, and was then let off the hook because of the situation, or because the definition of torture was "changed" to get out of punishing him.  If we don't stick to the rules when they're inconvenient, we can't rely on them when they are. 

The bloodlust from some of the nerds on this board is disturbing, and makes me think that if situations were reversed, they would totally be bullies.
PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By PeasantAbuse

Fuck Ritchard Sk Gale, and fuck that school.  I hope 4chan does something about Gale.
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@HandsomeDead said:
" @SethPhotopoulos said:
"Look I was bullied as a kid too and boy do I get enjoyment from watching this thing over and over but he nearly killed the kid.  If he killed him he would have far worse to deal with than a fucking bully. "
And this is why bullies win: People too afraid of what might happen to do what has to be done. "
I'm saying he could have done something that would have worked just as well.  You just can't rely on luck that someone will live when you do something that dangerous.  When I was sleeping in school once someone kicked me in the stomach and kept kicking.  I grappled him and forced him to stop and apologize without hurting him.  Maybe he was sore but he wasn't severely damaged.  The specific act of lifting someone and throwing him on a concrete floor is dangerous and there are ways to both stand up for yourself and intimidate someone without getting close to death.  He deserves the praise he's getting but he should be careful about how he defends himself next time.
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#146  Edited By wefwefasdf
@Wrighteous86 said:
" @FlyingRat said:

" @Wrighteous86 said:

So I guess when a guy gets laid off of work, and can't find a job because the shitty economy, and by all respects has been failed by the system, and he gets a gun and holds up a liquor store, the cops should let him get away with it.  Even if you understand the man's plight, he broke the rules and needs to be punished for it. "
How do you come up with these comparisons? HOLY LOGICAL FALLACY BATMAN
BUCK3TM4N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By BUCK3TM4N

i saw this earlier today so awesome hahaha!

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@blueduck said:
"
     Ritchard Sk Gale     
No Caption Provided
This kid might be the biggest douche on Earth. "
Just tattoo RICHARD GALE on his chest and its finished.
Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Subjugation

What did that retarded kid expect when he's taking on someone larger than himself? Brutal piledriver, hopefully he did enough damage to make that kid think twice. And those of you trying to defend the bully ... disgusting.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By wrighteous86
@SpikeSpiegel: I don't know how that comparison is that broken.  The system failed to protect him, so he took matters into his own hands by breaking the system's rules.  The system responded by punishing him.  The reason why someone commits a crime doesn't protect them from the law.  The reason the child piledrived a bully doesn't protect him from the school administration.  The bully was punished for punching the kid, and the kid was punished for nearly killing the bully.  I do not see a problem with this.  Schools should crack down on bullying, but they shouldn't "allow" kids to beat the crap out of bullies either. 

@weeman105 said:
" What did that retarded kid expect when he's taking on someone larger than himself? Brutal piledriver, hopefully he did enough damage to make that kid think twice. And those of you trying to defend the bully ... disgusting. "
Nobody is defending the bully.  We're defending the school administration for punishing both kids in the video.