lol
bravetoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By bravetoaster

Is this an LOL moment, or a SERIOUS moment? Me cannot decide.....

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By OllyOxenFree
@Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" I'll stick to no drugs or things that would get me in a drugged-up-like status kthx. "
CAUSE FEELING GOOD SUCKS "
Oh don't start that shit. "
Logic? "
The fuck are you talking about.  Drug arguments leads to a never-ending rebuttal of who is right and wrong.  I don't care what you do with your body but for me I'd rather not do that crap.
zyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#54  Edited By zyn
@TheDoorman said:
" Wow. That is retarded. Anyone who tries this is also retarded. "
Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Pinworm45
@OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" I'll stick to no drugs or things that would get me in a drugged-up-like status kthx. "
Logic? "
The fuck are you talking about.  Drug arguments leads to a never-ending rebuttal of who is right and wrong.  I don't care what you do with your body but for me I'd rather not do that crap. "
What do you mean 'do with my body'? I've never done drugs in my life and I have zero intentions of ever doing so. However you said you would never do anything that would ever get you in a drugged-like state - a drugged state being one that feels really really good which is why people do it. Meaning that even if there was a completely harmless way of feeling good, you wouldn't do it. 
OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By OllyOxenFree
@Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
Logic? "
The fuck are you talking about.  Drug arguments leads to a never-ending rebuttal of who is right and wrong.  I don't care what you do with your body but for me I'd rather not do that crap. "
What do you mean 'do with my body'? I've never done drugs in my life and I have zero intentions of ever doing so. However you said you would never do anything that would ever get you in a drugged-like state - a drugged state being one that feels really really good which is why people do it. Meaning that even if there was a completely harmless way of feeling good, you wouldn't do it.  "
OK I see that I am talking to a moron.  Meh...
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By Ryax
@OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
Logic? "
What do you mean 'do with my body'? I've never done drugs in my life and I have zero intentions of ever doing so. However you said you would never do anything that would ever get you in a drugged-like state - a drugged state being one that feels really really good which is why people do it. Meaning that even if there was a completely harmless way of feeling good, you wouldn't do it.  "
OK I see that I am talking to a moron.  Meh... "
i do lots of drugs and my body is fine. i do shit that straight edge people cant or wont do. drugs are always viewed as the worst thing you can do to your body but its not as bad as the media and laws make them out to be
TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By TheGremp

That news video just reeks of stupid.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By Tennmuerti
@Donkey said:
" @HitmanAgent47 said:
"

It probally affects brainwaves. Maybe it's going to a beta or alpha pattern. Still if you want to play other games that's a digital drug then play WoW.

"
World of Warcraft is still nothing but a game. All games which provide some sort of satisfaction induce dopamine. You will feel equally as good from playing a different game of equal quality. If you honestly think World of Warcraft can be likened to narcotics, then you've watched too much Fox News.

@LaszloKovacs: That video never fails at making me laugh. "
WoW is a drug. It's the truth brah, you may not believe it but it is.
I myself tried quitting many times only recently finally succeeding after introducing other substitutes (games)
It's a downward spiral I tell you.
Don't do it.
That game is EVIL.
Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pinworm45
@OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
Logic? "
I'm a moron because I don't understand a problem with something that could make you feel good without causing any harm? Okay, I'm a moron then.
OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By OllyOxenFree
@Ryax said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
Logic? "
i do lots of drugs and my body is fine. i do shit that straight edge people cant or wont do. drugs are always viewed as the worst thing you can do to your body but its not as bad as the media and laws make them out to be "
See, this is why I said that nobody can ever win in a drug argument.  I don't give a fuck of what the media says.  It's just in my personal opinion and choice that I'd never want to do drugs for the act of getting "high" and whatnot.
Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Famov
@Ryax said:
i do lots of drugs and my body is fine. i do shit that straight edge people cant or wont do. drugs are always viewed as the worst thing you can do to your body but its not as bad as the media and laws make them out to be "

The term 'drug' cannot be used at a catchall term when attempting to determine whether or not abusing chemical subtances is good for your body. Some are much worse than others, and the worse ones are just as bad as the media, government, and FDA insist they are.
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ryax
@Famov said:
" @Ryax said:
The term 'drug' cannot be used at a catchall term when attempting to determine whether or not abusing chemical subtances is good for your body. Some are much worse than others, and the worse ones are just as bad as the media, government, and FDA insist they are. "
i never said it was good for me 
@OllyOxenFree said:
" @Ryax said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @OllyOxenFree said:
Logic? "
See, this is why I said that nobody can ever win in a drug argument.  I don't give a fuck of what the media says.  It's just in my personal opinion and choice that I'd never want to do drugs for the act of getting "high" and whatnot. "
no i realize that. i dont really want to get into an argument about whether drugs are as bad as they say they are, i was just giving the perspective of some one who has used drugs. 
Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#64  Edited By Deusoma

So was the only drug you ever tried drinking, or did you mean a different one you tried after alcohol?

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65  Edited By MetalGearSunny

What fhe fuck!?

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MrKlorox
@Wildfire570 said:

" Apparently there is weird audio thing that apparently when you listen to it with headphones in a relaxed state, you get high that is that the equivalent of LSD and other junk thats out there."

Anybody who believes this should remove themselves from the face of this earth. Idiots are thousands of times worse than drug users.
PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PeasantAbuse

Some kid in one of my classes tried this and kept whining about how "scary" it was.  Sounds like BS to me.

Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Famov
@Ryax:
But you did say that the media blows it out of proportion. With regards to coke, heroin and methamphetamines, this is verifably incorrect. Hopefully you are not doing those.
s7evn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#69  Edited By s7evn

Annoying. That is the best way to describe it.

Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ryax
@Famov said:
" @Ryax: But you did say that the media blows it out of proportion. With regards to coke, heroin and methamphetamines, this is verifably incorrect. Hopefully you are not doing those. "
whether or not im doing them now or have ever done them makes no difference. media blows everything out of proportion. and yes some drugs are as bad as they say. but other are no where near as bad as science or anyone says they are. take marijuana for example. the media makes the stupid people believe that its is as harmful as meth or crack. in reality it is less harmful than legal substances like cigarettes or alcohol. im not trying to convince people that drugs are awesome and every one should use them or shut the fuck up. im just saying no matter what the media is going to blow anything they get their hands onto out of proportion.
Avatar image for dominatingfrance
DominatingFrance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By DominatingFrance

Pfffft. DRUGS ARE FOR SUCKERS!! Now, does anyone have any aspirin? I got insanely drunk last night and my head is killing me. Ehh, maybe I'll just have a cigarette. Back in a few.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MrKlorox

I might listen to it next time I'm already on a psychedelic. Otherwise it'll probably just piss me off.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By EVO
@Donkey said:
" If you honestly think World of Warcraft can be likened to narcotics, then you've watched too much Fox News. "
Why not? It's:
  • extremely addictive
  • harmful in excess
  • expensive

Sounds like a drug to me.
Donkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Donkey
@EVO said:
" @Donkey said:
" If you honestly think World of Warcraft can be likened to narcotics, then you've watched too much Fox News. "
Why not? It's:
  • extremely addictive
  • harmful in excess
  • expensive
 Sounds like a drug to me. "
Because it's a game, not a drug. There are tons of other games which are equally as addicting.
Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#75  Edited By Vinny_Says

great....remember when kids were sucking on air dusters....people will always try to get high. Just stick to weed and you wouldn't get these dumbass news reports

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By EVO
@Donkey said:
" @EVO said:
" @Donkey said:
Why not? It's:
  • extremely addictive
  • harmful in excess
  • expensive
 Sounds like a drug to me. "
Because it's a game, not a drug. There are tons of other games which are equally as addicting. "
I know. But you said it can't be likened to drugs, which I proved wrong.
ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#78  Edited By ozzdog12

kids these days with their I-dosing and Satan worshiping....

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By MikkaQ
@EVO:  Well, drugs can be chemically addictive, and have physical effects on the body. A game can have neither.  

@DominatingFrance: I see what you did there!  

@LaszloKovacs:  That's hilarious, but dude forgot Scumm and/or Pepperoni.  
habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By habster3
@Wildfire570:
That's stupid. Also, that Adriana chick looks like a man LOL
EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By EVO
@XII_Sniper said:
" @EVO:  Well, drugs can be chemically addictive, and have physical effects on the body. A game can have neither. "
Chemically, no. But they're just as addictive in other ways. As for physical effects on the body; staring at a monitor for hours on end can't be good for you eyes.

But you're missing the point. I never said games were exactly like drugs. I simply likened them to each other as Donkey proposed.
s10129107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#82  Edited By s10129107

Do you automatically become ignorant and hyper reactive when you become a parent?  This sounds like a good reason to ban electronics from the school.  While you're at it ban internet and computers, though you could probably learn how to do this in a book too so we should ban books from school too.  

Did anyone of those nervous dribbling puddles of goo that call themselves parents actually try listening to any of this nonsense? 

UGH

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#83  Edited By Bones8677
@ozzdog12 said:
" kids these days with their I-dosing and Satan worshiping.... "
And their hula hoops, and their Nintendo DS, and their gangster rap...
Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Ryax
@s10129107 said:

" Do you automatically become ignorant and hyper reactive when you become a parent?  This sounds like a good reason to ban electronics from the school.  While you're at it ban internet and computers, though you could probably learn how to do this in a book too so we should ban books from school too.   Did anyone of those nervous dribbling puddles of goo that call themselves parents actually try listening to any of this nonsense?  UGH "

thats how it is. they hear about it and automatically think its wrong. i listened to it. you'd have to be a complete idiot to get high off of it. but a parent will hear that you get high and never ever listen to it because they are so ignorant to what it actually is that they think its wrong. 
ThePwnee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ThePwnee

We need to get all the dumbasses on the planet and put them on an island somewhere. That way we won't have to deal with shit like this.

one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By one_2nd
@PDC_Emulator said:
" Ummm yeah i'll stick to weed thank you. "
Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

zzzz placebo effect yo 

Call me when they find the brown noise

one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By one_2nd
@zudthespud said:
" zzzz placebo effect yo  Call me when they find the brown noise "
lmfao, that'll be the day. also this is my 300th post. whaddup?
MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MrKlorox
@zudthespud said:

" zzzz placebo effect yo  Call me when they find the brown noise "

Er... the brown noise is completely real. You just need a transducer instead of speakers, full bowel, and some Cephalic Carnage. I'm a proud (well not so much in this case) owner of two Buttkicker Gamer units and have experienced the bleak, sudden nature of the brown note first hand. Similarly if one has no, er... "junk in his trunk," then it might make him hungry since the vibrations can simulate stomach growling.

But it's not a "I didn't have to poop but now I do" thing, it's more of a "I kinda had to poop, but now I cannot stop myself unless I get up now" type of thing. Or a "I was kinda hungry but now I'm starving" one.
ArcLyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ArcLyte

i listened to a snippet of an i-doser and it ignited within me a brilliant desire to shit. i think i did it wrong.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ajamafalous

LOL

floodiastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#92  Edited By floodiastus
@Wildfire570 said:
" I was the kind of person in high school that did a drug once and didn't do it again because of the realization that is actually pretty fucking retarded to do."  

Oh please kid grow up. But praytell what drug is retarded to do, because you apparently know much about retardation ;)
Hourai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Hourai

I tried this before and the only thing that came of it was me sitting like an idiot listening to static. 

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By RetroIce4

Lol. What a joke.

vilhelmnielsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#95  Edited By vilhelmnielsen

Placebo!

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#96  Edited By damnboyadvance

That video alone gave me a headache. I don't think I'd even want to try this. Why would I want to get high?

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ahriman22

Ahahaha, comparable to LSD. That's a good one.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#98  Edited By DanielJW
@LiquidPrince said:
" So... dumb... Oh.. my... goodness... "
I was going to type something like this, but you got it.
TheChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By TheChaos

Fear-mongering news reports, related to drugs? 

I never would have guessed.

Wildfire570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#100  Edited By Wildfire570
@TheChaos said:
" Fear-mongering news reports, related to drugs?  I never would have guessed. "
Well Oklahoma is quite a boring state so of course something like my video is going to make any school district all uppity about it.