• 139 results
#51 Posted by Subjugation (4726 posts) -

No clue. I just recently gave in to the peers suggesting I watch Breaking Bad, so I suppose I'll be watching some of that and spending time with family. Not at the same time, of course.

#52 Posted by Tomzombie (400 posts) -

Age of Empires 3 Mulitplayer ya.

#53 Posted by RaiaNMattO (4 posts) -

@AndrewB said:

Working a miserable thankless job while the worst types of people in the world act like assholes and make it even worse?

I'll be doing this as well.

#54 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

Going to a concert with some friends.

#55 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6315 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre: I have, yeah! It's terrific. I'm a big fan of FX's comedies, especially Archer, The League, and It's Always Sunny.

#56 Posted by jkz (4047 posts) -

Drinking. Same as last night. And the one before, I think?

#57 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Fighting (and winning) with my dad and playing league of legends.

#58 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

I'll be performing my annual new year's eve ritual - start and beat Max Payne 2 in one go, or until I pass out.

#59 Posted by zombiepenguin9 (534 posts) -

My plan is pizza rolls and Saints Row: The Third. There is a great possibility of my wife's plans superseding my own.

#60 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

working, like every year. New years means nothing to be for the last 3 years or so

#61 Posted by Demoskinos (15034 posts) -

I dont drink or do the party thing so Im going to be watching wrestling since its Monday Night and then prob finish up the walking dead? Either that or play some Halo 4 multiplayer.

#62 Posted by craigieh28 (74 posts) -

Out at a local pub watching a friend's band play. I don't like New Year's Eve - always preferred the day after.

I'll spend tonight thinking about video games - most probably far cry 3 and requesting the beck tracks from sound shapes...

#63 Posted by Ben_H (3386 posts) -

Losing to dumb stuff on the SC2: HOTS beta because I have no idea what anything is. Or shooting dudes on FC3. I don't drink so parties aren't exactly fun for me since I don't like being around drunk people.

#64 Posted by killacam (1285 posts) -

sick.. so playing mark the ninja.

#65 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:

With my family. New Year's Eve is my younger brother's birthday.

We know that already, why else would we set off fireworks? It's all for him! 
#66 Posted by GorillaMoPena (2230 posts) -

I did all the drinking and partying on Saturday so get to spend the night relaxing not trying to negotiate downtown.

#67 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6305 posts) -

Partying and catching up with some friends.

#68 Posted by Ghost_of_Perdition (735 posts) -

I'm probably staying home. A coworker bought some wine and I had a couple of glasses.

But then again I can be easily swayed so who knows.

#69 Posted by Dourin (233 posts) -

Having some friends over for some beer and Cards Against Humanity.

#70 Posted by buwchbach (311 posts) -

I sat with my mum and discussed the problems she had with her childhood and my discontent with social life for, like, 2 hours.

Happy new year, I guess?

#71 Posted by DuskVamp (681 posts) -

I'm gonna be sat in my room revising for my chemistry exam next week, maybe get a glass of wine for midnight. Wild times.

#72 Posted by Deinos (89 posts) -

The wife and I are both sick... so probably watching movies and coughing at each other, followed by going to bed early. F' the flu!

#73 Posted by Ducksworth (662 posts) -

Still at work, will leave in about 10 minutes for a 2 hour commute during which I will either be asleep or playing something on my 3DS. Once I get home I'll crash on the couch and continue playing videogames or derping on the web.

#74 Posted by PistolPackinPoet (211 posts) -

Games

#75 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I have the worst fucking headache.

#76 Posted by WasabiCurry (422 posts) -

Going to play some games with my brothers and little sister. Last time we will be together for a while.

#77 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4690 posts) -

I don't know, by.

#78 Posted by Getz (3119 posts) -

Getting fucking wasted. Maybe make out with an ugly drunk chick. Have to see where the night takes me.

#79 Posted by thefaulconer (65 posts) -

Farming Dragon Scales in Dark Souls.

Gotta get my dragonoid form on dawg.

#80 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1663 posts) -

was gonna have folks over and get drunk. Now, I'm getting drunk with the lady and playing video games. She's got prof layton and I've got... too many games to recall.

#81 Posted by DukesT3 (1934 posts) -

With my family hopefully with a bottle of Johnnie Walker in my hand.

#82 Posted by Spaceyoghurt (162 posts) -

Alone, with a glas of single malt. Not really into this stuff. But I'm sure as hell looking forward 2013.

#83 Posted by granderojo (1792 posts) -

NG+ing Mark of the Ninja and playing Persona 4 Golden.

#84 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Working the night shift. About half-way through my 12 hour shift. But I don't mind bringing in the New Year making money.

#85 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

@Claude said:

Working the night shift. About half-way through my 12 hour shift. But I don't mind bringing in the New Year making money.

/brohug same here

#86 Posted by Ghost_Cat (1460 posts) -

Booze, bongs, and butts.

#87 Posted by Milkman (17071 posts) -

Thinking about rocking my China Don't Care shirt at a party tonight. Good idea or bad idea?

#88 Posted by floodiastus (1262 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie: so say we all :)

#89 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Rhaknar said:

@Claude said:

/brohug same here

You bet, sup.
#90 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4690 posts) -

@Milkman said:

Thinking about rocking my China Don't Care shirt at a party tonight. Good idea or bad idea?

Good idea.

#91 Posted by PenguinDust (12568 posts) -

Watch TV.

Fall asleep around 9.

Ah, the good life.

#92 Posted by floodiastus (1262 posts) -

@Alpha1: You sir are living the dream!

#93 Posted by Syphous (170 posts) -

My girlfriend and I are going to watch my balls drop.

Bam.

#94 Posted by Sanity (1940 posts) -

Gonna go to my buddys for a bit and vist but im not staying up for midnight or anything, gotta get up at 6 am tomorrow.

#95 Posted by Turambar (6813 posts) -

With a short 3 hour shift at 6 am tomorrow morning, I'm having a hard time deciding whether to sleep or not.

#96 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

I don't do new years eve festivities. So at home, reading, video games, internet, standard. Also I need to get up early tomorrow to head to the mountains for skiing, so will probably try to get to sleep early.

#97 Posted by DeShawn2ks (1055 posts) -

@Hizang: Me and my girl were going to hit up a few parties. But we got some fresh snow and my little brother ended up sliding wrecking the front my little sisters Charger into a tree. So we took that as a sign. I'm getting myself a bottle of crown, her a bottle of Moscoto, a couple of pizzas and we are in for the night ringer in the New Year together by ourselves. Besides I feel like if I am gonna be drunk I rather be messed up at home not having to worry about anything. Cops are gonna be out thick tonight.

#98 Posted by Nux (2386 posts) -

I'm going to hang out with a bunch of my friends.

#99 Posted by Roger778 (960 posts) -

I'm going to spend part of the evening at my Parents' house, and have one final dinner in 2012 with them. Then I will go home and get ready for bed. The Tinseltown Movie Theater I work at is opening early tomorrow at 9:30a.m.

#100 Posted by spiceninja (3064 posts) -

Starting Sleeping Dogs and probably play it until the wee hours of the morning.