giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Edited By giyanks22

PRETTY FUCKING SHITTY!!!

Well anyway....if you read my last blog recapping my horrific year, then you'll know I've been through a lot this year, well there's still more to come...

I might need MORE Shoulder Surgery, and we all know what that looked like Last time...

No Caption Provided

So to cut a long story short:

Yesterday I was doing some homework on the computer, and me being the dumbass I am, forget to lock the computer so my Son of a bitch brother doesn't touch it. I go to help my mom, and he starts fucking around with my homework. When I come back up stairs he's on my computer, and I shout "DONT EXIT OUT!! I DONT THINK IT'S SAVED!!!" MY brother being the asshole he is exits out. I shout at the top of my lungs and cuss at him. My mom demands an explanation, and so I tell her, and she sends my bro to his room. Meanwhile I find out that I did save it, and my brother found out I saved it. He starts screaming at me to tell my mom that it did save, but I just yell at him to go to his fucking room. I turn back towards my computer and.....WHACK!!!! My brother hit me in my right shoulder (the one in the picture above), and I scream "AWE FUCK!!!!" I start roling around on the floor in pain. He hit me right in on the scar from my surgery, and now its bruised and I'm in a fuckload of pain...

Now how would I know i need surgery again....
Well my arm was making this cracking noise before the surgery whenever i moved it, well now its doing it again, but only when I move it back. Also I can't reach all the way back now. I'm going to see my doctor this week, and see if I need more surgery, which means we might have to cancel our European Trip for the Summer that my mom practically got for free from her job...

Life really does suck....I HAD TEN FUCKING DAYS TILL SUMMER, BUT NOW THE WORST IS YET TO COME!!! JESUS CHRIST I'VE BEEN THROUGH TOO MUCH IN SIXTEEN YEARS!!!

Peace
Happy Gaming

BTW:
I've played GTA IV Nonstop and love it...(yeah I know... I'm like a year late...)

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By giyanks22

PRETTY FUCKING SHITTY!!!

Well anyway....if you read my last blog recapping my horrific year, then you'll know I've been through a lot this year, well there's still more to come...

I might need MORE Shoulder Surgery, and we all know what that looked like Last time...

No Caption Provided

So to cut a long story short:

Yesterday I was doing some homework on the computer, and me being the dumbass I am, forget to lock the computer so my Son of a bitch brother doesn't touch it. I go to help my mom, and he starts fucking around with my homework. When I come back up stairs he's on my computer, and I shout "DONT EXIT OUT!! I DONT THINK IT'S SAVED!!!" MY brother being the asshole he is exits out. I shout at the top of my lungs and cuss at him. My mom demands an explanation, and so I tell her, and she sends my bro to his room. Meanwhile I find out that I did save it, and my brother found out I saved it. He starts screaming at me to tell my mom that it did save, but I just yell at him to go to his fucking room. I turn back towards my computer and.....WHACK!!!! My brother hit me in my right shoulder (the one in the picture above), and I scream "AWE FUCK!!!!" I start roling around on the floor in pain. He hit me right in on the scar from my surgery, and now its bruised and I'm in a fuckload of pain...

Now how would I know i need surgery again....
Well my arm was making this cracking noise before the surgery whenever i moved it, well now its doing it again, but only when I move it back. Also I can't reach all the way back now. I'm going to see my doctor this week, and see if I need more surgery, which means we might have to cancel our European Trip for the Summer that my mom practically got for free from her job...

Life really does suck....I HAD TEN FUCKING DAYS TILL SUMMER, BUT NOW THE WORST IS YET TO COME!!! JESUS CHRIST I'VE BEEN THROUGH TOO MUCH IN SIXTEEN YEARS!!!

Peace
Happy Gaming

BTW:
I've played GTA IV Nonstop and love it...(yeah I know... I'm like a year late...)

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Well bummer, dude.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

Dood, I'm pretty sure that warrants you going Kain on your brother's Abel!

DECA555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DECA555

yea i agree. Slay your brother and all will be well. 

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_A_Drain

No idea what happened to you this year, but surgery sucks. Hope you get better.

Whether it makes you feel better or not, here was my year.

Moved out of home: Stressful, annoying, etc etc
Moved in with friends: No longer have friends, do not attempt to live with friends. It will tear you apart
Taking Landlord ot Court: Landlords are assholes, especially private rented accomodation. This guy has not gone a single week without visiting unexpecedly for reasons even he cannot explain, he's pushy, rude, threatening, money grubbing, smelly, and left the house in a completely unlivable state, which we had to correct (read: I had to) ourselves as he left the house a building site the day we moved in an refused to return and fix things.

Having to move BACK home, because my "friend" wont pay me back a huge chunk of monies she owes me for council tax (worked before attending uni, as did she, government took the money or would have sent the bailiffs round, didnt have a choice)

Wrecked me knees falling over drunkenly. my own fault I guess.

I also have several (probably harmless) lumps in my back that are painfull and need removing, twice now my GP has made me an appointment with a local surgeon which has been cancelled giving no explanation as to why.

And im sure other stuff I cant think of right now :P

Everyone has bad shit happen to them, it sucks major balls but you're not alone at least :)

Edit: My nan died too last month.

killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By killdave

It could get worse. Imagine your Fallout 3 game becoming a reality. Nuclear wasteland, end of the world etc ...

Actually that might be cool, providing you get your own pipboy and VATS !

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#7  Edited By natetodamax
@killdave: How can you suggest that the nuclear apocalypse is a bad thing? I can't wait for it!

As long as the zombie apocalypse happens at the same time.
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_A_Drain

Haha, that would be kinda cool. But that reminds me, my Xbox broke for the second time this year just a week ago. And microsofts goddamn system 'lost' my payment and shipping label even though it's clearly on my credit card statement (had to pay, its not red rings or E74)

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By giyanks22
Voxel said:
@killdave: How can you suggest that the nuclear apocalypse is a bad thing? I can't wait for it!As long as ... [more]
I'd rather have the Zombie and Nuclear Appocolypses, because at least they are fun, and I can use my shoulder...
The_Tolman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By The_Tolman

yea i just had a second surgery on my knee, ive had 4 surgeries total in the past 2 years. hopefully no more.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By Claude

You need to remove that arm and go Bionic Commando.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_A_Drain

I couldnt contemplate going into surgery, the thought of it freaks me out worse than anything else that happened to me this year, buy a huge margin :s Dont like the idea of it one bit.

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By ShadowKiller
jakob187 said:
That's an interesting way of putting it but yeah basically what he said.
killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By killdave
Claude said:
indeed this is what you need to do and swing your way back to health
SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SikhCuz

if i was you id punch my bro square in the face.
and if i was your mom i would choose to go to australia instead of europe.
(im from australia wewt and im older then u. im 17)

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Alex_Murphy

Ouch that sucks. You should cut your brothers achilles tendon when he's sleeping. That would get him back good.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RetroIce4

I am sorry, but this was to funny to pass up...

No Caption Provided

SoulEdgeSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By SoulEdgeSlayer
Alex_Murphy said:
Ouch that sucks. You should cut your brothers achilles tendon when he's sleeping. That would get him back good. [more]
...this!

Really does suck for you, man.  This is similar to my dad.  He just had eye surgery and has to go back again to redo the exact same procedure, because they didn't do it correctly the first time.  Needless to say, we are looking for a new eye doctor.

On that note, start looking for a new brother, and replace the old model.  I think the model that you have is defective.
Superspiritgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Superspiritgun
Voxel said:
@killdave: How can you suggest that the nuclear apocalypse is a bad thing? I can't wait for it!As long as ... [more]

Dude....nuclear zombies!
Avatar image for perrytheusnavysailor
perrytheusnavysailor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey take it from someone in the United states Navy Life can and will get a lot worse... at least mine can.... hell I'm in a job in which I can die at any given time and just become another statistic which shows up on the news for like 3 seconds and is done with forever.... your injury may hurt right now but your life isn't bad at all.... trust me on that one shipmate

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By Red12b

Well dude that sucks and would bloody hurt too, hear my year,

Turned 19 started working for a good company at 50'000 moved out of home into a nice two bedroom flat with my girlfriend. Brought all new stuff and my car 1996 Twin turbo V6 VR4 Legnum, every thing was going great then I turned twenty....

Started off minor, a car puncture on the way to my girlfriends birthday,
a break-in at my flat,
my company announcing redundancies,
losing my job... trying to find minimum wage jobs to keep my flat,
coming home to find my girlfriend and my best mate in the 69 position,
on assault charges for something that happened to my mate :)...
My ex still using my credit card whilst I was trying to sort out moving,
moved back into my fathers place, my old single bedroom.
Sold my car for a grand to my mate down in palmy north so when I get back on my feet I can get it back. its worth six,
About 15'000 owing to the bank wich I am paying back I aint no Bludger
and more shit that I wont even mention so yeah getting to the point life’s shit mate, be glad that there are more people like you that are out there, and be glad you can at least live with freedom and in a wonderful age to be in. aka north Korea starting the nuclear war fun :( (Sarcasm) 

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By Red

It sucks when an old injury is reignited.

There was this one pair of shoes I had that had those little hook things (like most hiking boots do) and then a metal ring to hold the shoe together. I was going on this huge hike and in the last ten minutes, the hook caught on the ring, and I went down, badly. I got up--and since the shoes were still hooked together--I fell down again. After two months of staying off it and bandages, I needed to break the shoes back in (I still hadn't found out why I tripped). In my boring French class, I was messing around with the shoes and noticed the problem. Sadly, they got me again and I was decked again.

Then, the next week, I tripped over a freaking bag. I am scarred.
giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By giyanks22
Alex_Murphy said:
Ouch that sucks. You should cut your brothers achilles tendon when he's sleeping. That would get him back good. [more]
I would, but I that might stop him from walking forev....wait...that's an awesome idea....
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#24  Edited By Vinchenzo

Holy shit... this thread is depressing.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CL60

I got hit in the face with a golf club one time, it was like POW!!!

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ahriman22
jakob187 said:

His name was Cain.

My brother doesn't have the chance to be an ass, my foot always says hello to his face before he can do anything. On more than one occasion I've picked him up a thrown him into his room (I'm pretty big, 6'4 and 310lb).

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27  Edited By lemon360

ur brother = mega douch

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By giyanks22
lemon360 said:
ur brother = mega douch
Yep I knew that from the first day I heard him screaming like the little shithead he is in the hospital...
ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By ParanoidFreak

Now to plot revenge against your brother... am I right?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LiquidPrince
Claude said:
Hehe.