How would you rate the way people dress at your school/work?

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By natetodamax

I think I would give my school a 7-8/10. Nobody really dresses like total morons, but there is the occasional douchebag wearing gigundous goth pants with eyeliner, as well as the occasional chick showing a lot of cleavage.

freezerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By freezerr

Wait, girls showing cleavage is a bad thing now?

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4  Edited By Geno

Using your rating as a standard nate I'd say my school's about a 9/10. Still see the occassional goth dude with eyeliner, but rarely.

And what's wrong with cleavage ><

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

It covers up their bits and bobs, and as long as it does that, I couldn't give a damn what they wear, so yeah, 5/5.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By natetodamax

I never said anything was wrong with cleavage. Sometimes, it's an attractive person doing it. Most of the time, it's a fat bitch with moles everywhere. Attractive now?

I'll agree that I did word that a bit funny.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By JoelTGM

Most people here wear clothes.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#8  Edited By Geno
natetodamax said:
"I never said anything was wrong with cleavage. Sometimes, it's an attractive person doing it. Most of the time, it's a fat bitch with moles everywhere. Attractive now? "
Ye...No. Hell no.
Win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By Win

The kids at my school are mostly all rich and snobby. All the guys all have polo's and alot of girls dress like sluts (I'm not complaining about this part). But overall you get use to it, so I'm not sure what I would rate them out of 10.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Diamond

I'm not one of those fashion 'guys', but I rarely see anyone dressed completely horribly.  I don't think I've ever seen a 'goth' person in my life.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolverine

I'd say people in my school dress pretty well. I go to a public school in a fairly wealthy neighborhood and I would say people in my school dress pretty fashionable.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By crunchUK

WELL GUESS WHAT I GO TOA SCHOOL IN THE UK AND WEAR SCHOOL UNIFROM SO SADFACE OUT OF 10

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolverine
crunchUK said:
"WELL GUESS WHAT I GO TOA SCHOOL IN THE UK AND WEAR SCHOOL UNIFROM SO SADFACE OUT OF 10"
Your lucky in my opinion. At least you don't have to worry about what your going to wear the next day because everyone will be wearing the same thing. Helps you focus on school in my opinion.
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Diamond

I think kids should have school uniforms in the US.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By natetodamax
Wolverine said:
"crunchUK said:
"WELL GUESS WHAT I GO TOA SCHOOL IN THE UK AND WEAR SCHOOL UNIFROM SO SADFACE OUT OF 10"
Your lucky in my opinion. At least you don't have to worry about what your going to wear the next day because everyone will be wearing the same thing. Helps you focus on school in my opinion."
It would get boring amazingly fast though.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wolverine
natetodamax said:
"Wolverine said:
"crunchUK said:
Your lucky in my opinion. At least you don't have to worry about what your going to wear the next day because everyone will be wearing the same thing. Helps you focus on school in my opinion."
It would get boring amazingly fast though."
I really disagree with that. It bring some class to the community. I hate to see people dressing inappropriately in my school.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By natetodamax
Wolverine said:
"natetodamax said:
"Wolverine said:
"crunchUK said:
It would get boring amazingly fast though."
I really disagree with that. It bring some class to the community. I hate to see people dressing inappropriately in my school. "
Yeah, I guess your right. I do hate seeing people wear huge goth pants with chains and shit like that on them. They're too stupid to realize how retarded they look in them.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Karmum

6-7/10, girls obviously dress like they want people to stare, but go nuts when they actually do. Most guys, well, dress normal.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Diamond

School uniforms help in a lot of ways.  In urban areas it'll be harder for gangs to signify each other, helps get rid of class differences (some areas have huge problems with rich kids who can afford nice clothes and poor kids that can't), helps people not think of each other as different so much.  With the state of public education in the US, I think we *need* uniforms in schools.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae53b407571
deactivated-60ae53b407571

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Back at my school the common style was the brainless one. IE: Brand clothes only, pants that costs in the thousand of the SEK currency, just the regular run-of-the-mill chav idiots who cared about little else than what was "in" and what was not. The result was a school that forced everyone to stay in line, you were kicked on if you fell behind, and tripped if you got better than anyone else at anything. The only thing that was kind of accepted by the community was hip-hip clothing and whatnot, since it's considered "cool" nowadays by the drones of society.

natetodamax, while I can't change your idea of what looks like shit or not, I believe that you can find some free-thinking individuals in those "goths" of yours. While eyeliner may be overdoing it, my bet is that they're not "too stupid to realize how retarded they look" but actually dressing the way they are partially out of protest, and simply to stand out as an individual in a society that more and more promotes working-ants instead of free-thinking people.

Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By Quadrifoglio

About a 9-10. We do have some goths and some dickheads at my school, but it's no biggie. The hot girls' tits are practically popping out of their turtleneck and I'm happy with that.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By Black_Rose

8/10. Love Heavy Metal shirts.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers