• 93 results
zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By zombie2011

The girl sound like a total slut, which means you should stay away from her.

Sluts are good in college where you meet them at a party sleep with them, then never see or hear from them again.

Your in high school, you will see her run into her often which will be awkward if you do sleep with her not to mention your peers will hear about this. NONE of this is good, don't do it.
GuttlessCashew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By GuttlessCashew

I find this unbelivably funny I'll think I might tell my girlfriend about this lol.

I'm going to assume a bunch but here what I think
I'm guessing this is your first girlfriend because if it wasn't you would know how to deal with a crazy
i'm also guessing you aren't exactly breathtaking either not many people are ie me
because this is your first date give her a second chance highschoolers are immature and fickle so theres a good chance that she was just nervous
while I'm probably not the best to ask about bangin becasuse I'm a freshman I do have cool collage friends who are getting some and they tell me its not really worth it unless you actully love her or she really hot no sense ruining your first time with a girl you don't like

ABOVE ALL GIVE IT TIME YOU'LL HAVE PLENTY OF CRAZIES IN YOUR FUTURE SO GET USED TO IT

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By AndrewGaspar
@GuttlessCashew said:
" I find this unbelivably funny I'll think I might tell my girlfriend about this lol. I'm going to assume a bunch but here what I think I'm guessing this is your first girlfriend because if it wasn't you would know how to deal with a crazy i'm also guessing you aren't exactly breathtaking either not many people are ie mebecause this is your first date give her a second chance highschoolers are immature and fickle so theres a good chance that she was just nervouswhile I'm probably not the best to ask about bangin becasuse I'm a freshman I do have cool collage friends who are getting some and they tell me its not really worth it unless you actully love her or she really hot no sense ruining your first time with a girl you don't like ABOVE ALL GIVE IT TIME YOU'LL HAVE PLENTY OF CRAZIES IN YOUR FUTURE SO GET USED TO IT "
You want him to take advice from a freshman in high school? The key word here is freshman.
GuttlessCashew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By GuttlessCashew

No I want him to listen to my cool college friends I'm the freshman with the steddy girlfriend

Giantsquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Giantsquirrel
She told me she wanted to bring over a bag of bathing suits over to my house and have me take pictures of her.

Fucking hysterical. Horrible, but hysterical.
Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Kou_Leifoh
@jakob187 said:
" HIt it then quit it, son.  That's the only advice I'll give you.  Learn to sweeten it up so you'll be beatin' it up. "
@alsnuts2 said:
" get her drunk and knock it out and tell her "the money is on the dresser baby I am done wit' you" "
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
" My advice is to punch her in the face as hard as you can. "
Dating advice, never ask them on the internet...
lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By lucas_kelly

You took her to dinner? Shouldn't she be in the kitchen cooking you food?

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Nasar7
@Wolverine:  Dude, I went through exactly what you describe last week I know just how you feel. I was so uninterested after the whole thing, I just told her to her face. You sound like a nice guy who doesn't want to hurt her. Also, you don't wanna compromise whatever friendship you have left, right? So if you think you're gonna end up regretting it, just stay away. Simple as that.
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Seriously though man I'll give you the same advice my father gave me more than a decade ago when we were talking about my car being stuck in the snow.

First of all you need to put quite a bit of sand under there and then move forwards and backwards... forwards and backwards... forwards and backwards... slowly -  otherwise the entire area will get wet and you will just burn rubber.

Avatar image for imayellowfellow
imayellowfellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By imayellowfellow

im gonna tell u to take in all the advice about tapping that beezy and then dropping her like a stone

but also take in mind the crazy mental ass reaction from the mulltiple endings of the ecchi game SCHOOL DAYS

so watch out!

btw never played this game or the manga anime spinoffs, my friend sent it to me a while ago
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By Wolverine
@Giantsquirrel said:
" She told me she wanted to bring over a bag of bathing suits over to my house and have me take pictures of her.

Fucking hysterical. Horrible, but hysterical. "
I know, it's fucking weird. Right?
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By daniel_beck_90

The way you described her suggests you do not like her that much and that means you two will not have a successful intimacy  .

@Kombat said:

" @Wolverine: You said you've been her friend for a while now, and that she's been annoying her friends to the point of driving them away.  Is this normal, or is it something that's occurred only recently?  If it's begun happening recently, she's likely troubled by something.  She sounds emotionally unstable, something you can either run away from or help her through.  Regardless of whether or not you're interested in her in the romantic sense, she's your friend, and it's something you should at least try to do.Talk to her.  Get to know the girl behind what sounds like an impossibly pretentious facade. "
Precisely , She seems troubled and thus in need of help . If you really do not like her then simply stay away other wise try to help her by talking directly . Why is she left behind by her friends ? Why is she willing to do anything just to attend a party ?
Again it's up to you .
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Wolverine
@daniel_beck_90 said:
" The way you described her suggests you do not like her that much and that means you two will not have a successful intimacy  .

@Kombat said:
" @Wolverine: You said you've been her friend for a while now, and that she's been annoying her friends to the point of driving them away.  Is this normal, or is it something that's occurred only recently?  If it's begun happening recently, she's likely troubled by something.  She sounds emotionally unstable, something you can either run away from or help her through.  Regardless of whether or not you're interested in her in the romantic sense, she's your friend, and it's something you should at least try to do.Talk to her.  Get to know the girl behind what sounds like an impossibly pretentious facade. "
Precisely , She seems troubled and thus in need of help . If you really do not like her then simply stay away other wise try to help her by talking directly . Why is she left behind by her friends ? Why is she willing to do anything just to attend a party ? Again it's up to you . "
Because she is kind of narrow minded. She told me while we were at dinner that "she can't stand it when people think differently than her. That bothers people and it bothers me too.
Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Nasar7

A lot of people think that, even if they don't admit it.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Wolverine
@Nasar7 said:
" A lot of people think that, even if they don't admit it. "
I know but most people are some what open to other people thoughts and ideals.
EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By EvilTwin
@Wolverine said:
" @Nasar7 said:
"
Be nice if that were true wouldn't it?
Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Nasar7
@Wolverine: yeah, I guess you're the only one here who knows what she's like. If you think she's just being immature, that's one thing, and if she just genuinely has issues, that's another thing entirely
PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By PowerSerj
@Wolverine said:
" @Nasar7 said:
"
Nope. Most people suck, and are more ignorant than you'd put them out to be. BUT, many of said people aren't willing to let you take pictures of them in revealing outfits. Sometimes ladies do it too.

So get to it.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Wolverine
@EvilTwin said:
" @Wolverine said:
" @Nasar7 said:
"
Be nice if that were true wouldn't it? "
Okay but she confronts people very fast. For example, one of her best friends smokes weed and she didn't agree with that. What she did was she told her that she hope that the school drug tests her and that she gets in a lot of trouble because she feels it is morally wrong. She could have just kept that to her self.
LeoMinor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By LeoMinor
@Subject2Change said:
Hit it and forget it after HS. "
He speaks the truth. 
Skillface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By Skillface

Dude, this story is like VERBATIM what I went through a few years back. Crazy girl, loses most of her friends, goes out with someone for a year and a while (doing nothing but making out with them), they break up. She goes for me.

I made out with her a few times, then realized she was doing the same with like 8 other guys and DROPPED THAT SHIT.

I'd say go for it, but make sure she doesn't have any other things going down.

Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
" My advice is to punch her in the face as hard as you can. "
YES! I haven't seen a topic like this in quite a while, and missed the times when you gave this wonderful advice. Awww... Good times...
EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By EvilTwin
@Wolverine said:
" @EvilTwin said:
" @Wolverine said:
" @Nasar7 said:
"
Okay but she confronts people very fast. For example, one of her best friends smokes weed and she didn't agree with that. What she did was she told her that she hope that the school drug tests her and that she gets in a lot of trouble because she feels it is morally wrong. She could have just kept that to her self.
"
Well, she seems like a very self-righteous person, or else she generally cares.  Is this a new development, or is her friends getting into drugs and alcohol the new development?  Either way it's really up to you to decide what to do.  Do you really care enough about her to figure the situation out and maybe help her, or is it just a high school kids growing apart thing?
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Wolverine
@EvilTwin said:
" @Wolverine said:
" @EvilTwin said:
" @Wolverine said:
" @Nasar7 said:
"
"
Well, she seems like a very self-righteous person, or else she generally cares.  Is this a new development, or is her friends getting into drugs and alcohol the new development?  Either way it's really up to you to decide what to do.  Do you really care enough about her to figure the situation out and maybe help her, or is it just a high school kids growing apart thing? "
I can't help her. I've tried in the past and she just gets mad at me.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#75  Edited By JJWeatherman
@jakob187 said:
" HIt it then quit it, son.  That's the only advice I'll give you.  Learn to sweeten it up so you'll be beatin' it up. "
lmao. agreed though.
PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By PowerSerj
@Wolverine said:
" @EvilTwin said:
" @Wolverine said:
" @EvilTwin said:
" @Wolverine said:
" @Nasar7 said:
"
"
Well, she seems like a very self-righteous person, or else she generally cares.  Is this a new development, or is her friends getting into drugs and alcohol the new development?  Either way it's really up to you to decide what to do.  Do you really care enough about her to figure the situation out and maybe help her, or is it just a high school kids growing apart thing? "
I can't help her. I've tried in the past and she just gets mad at me.
"
You shouldn't take her shirt off when you're trying to help her.
Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Jesus

It sounds like she most likely does not have an std. I would just fuck her. Just remember to put a condom on and pull out early...

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Wolverine
@Jesus said:
" It sounds like she most likely does not have an std. I would just fuck her. Just remember to put a condom on and pull out early... "
I find it really funny that Jesus is giving me this advice.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By fr0br0
@Wolverine said:
" @Jesus said:
" It sounds like she most likely does not have an std. I would just fuck her. Just remember to put a condom on and pull out early... "
I find it really funny that Jesus is giving me this advice.
"
Almost as funny as Wolverine asking what to do about a girl. Oh, wait. Jean Gray...
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Yo son mush it den flush it. Slip and SLide or run and hide, respect that shit!

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@Quality said:
" @jakob187 said:
"HIt it then quit it, son.  That's the only advice I'll give you.  Learn to sweeten it up so you'll be beatin' it up. "
New here....but I'd do that too.tap it...den untap it. "
What a great first post, giving false advice that is neither constructive nor comical.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Wolverine
@Quality said:
" @jakob187 said:
"HIt it then quit it, son.  That's the only advice I'll give you.  Learn to sweeten it up so you'll be beatin' it up. "
Welcome, excellent first post. xD
Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Quality
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"Yo son mush it den flush it. Slip and SLide or run and hide, respect that shit! "
rofl

@TheMustacheHero said:
"@Quality said:
What a great first post, giving false advice that is neither constructive nor comical."

lol....well. I didn't see a 'welcome' thread anywhere...but I'll keep looking.
Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Quality
@Wolverine said:
"@Quality said:
" @jakob187 said:
Welcome, excellent first post. xD
"

an excellent first post I deleted :P

Giantbomb is crazy as hell.....

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Xeiphyer
@Wolverine: ON a serious note, theres no way you want to get into a relationship with her. If your not interested on a first date, then don't do it. thats what a date is for fool. its a screening process. Also: If she has no friends, guess what! boyFRIEND. Shes gonna be hanging out with you all the time at school, and being all chummy with your friends. I dont know your friends but I bet they wont be super thrilled.

Also she seems desperate/crazy. Which means if you get into a relationship with her and decide to break it off, she will probably go emo depressed suicidal. Some highschool girls get like that, you don't want to be in that situation.

Experience is great and all that, and its good to have for university and stuff. What grade are you in right now? Not that it really matters, but there will be other girls. So don't be in a relationship just because you think you should be. Thats not going to go anywhere good. Get a girl who has her own friends and is independant. Clingyness is bad.

Also if shes that desperate, who knows what will happen while your dating and one of you goes away for a week or something. How you start a relationship has a lot to do with how the relationship will be.

Also heres the dirty secret. Be with someone you actually love before you sex her, because your probably going to be terrible at it the first few times, and the last thing you need is some slut telling people about it! However if you got pics of her in bathingsuits and shit. All is good probably. Ask her how much she likes giving oral sex, base your decision on that? xD.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Wolverine
@Xeiphyer said:
" @Wolverine: ON a serious note, theres no way you want to get into a relationship with her. If your not interested on a first date, then don't do it. thats what a date is for fool. its a screening process. Also: If she has no friends, guess what! boyFRIEND. Shes gonna be hanging out with you all the time at school, and being all chummy with your friends. I dont know your friends but I bet they wont be super thrilled.Also she seems desperate/crazy. Which means if you get into a relationship with her and decide to break it off, she will probably go emo depressed suicidal. Some highschool girls get like that, you don't want to be in that situation.Experience is great and all that, and its good to have for university and stuff. What grade are you in right now? Not that it really matters, but there will be other girls. So don't be in a relationship just because you think you should be. Thats not going to go anywhere good. Get a girl who has her own friends and is independant. Clingyness is bad. Also if shes that desperate, who knows what will happen while your dating and one of you goes away for a week or something. How you start a relationship has a lot to do with how the relationship will be. Also heres the dirty secret. Be with someone you actually love before you sex her, because your probably going to be terrible at it the first few times, and the last thing you need is some slut telling people about it! However if you got pics of her in bathingsuits and shit. All is good probably. Ask her how much she likes giving oral sex, base your decision on that? xD. "
Wow I really appreciate the long post. Thank you for the advice.
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Xeiphyer
@Wolverine: No problem :P good luck with that business haha. Also I have chronic long post syndrome. Except for this one probably
teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By teh_destroyer

Kind of reminds me of how my ex-girlfriend acted around me 0.o.

Lifestrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Lifestrike

1. Travel to Jiuzhaigou, China.
2. Befriend forest spirits.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#90  Edited By TheHBK

Ok, I think the thing to remember in a situation like this is don't be gay.  Youre not getting married and your in high school, so chill the fuck out and realize this is not the time to look for your soulmate.  If this chick is will to let you take pictures of her with her bathing suit on, then do it.  Man up.  Also, Yes she seems pretty desperate but think about it, you can help her out with her needs.  Yeah it sucks that she thinks so low of of drinking and smoking, but hey, your in high school, so no biggy, just yet.

justinnotjason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By justinnotjason
@jakob187 said:
You're gunna be a great dad some day. haha

I got a good laugh out of this though.
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By daniel_beck_90
@Wolverine said:
"Because she is kind of narrow minded. She told me while we were at dinner that "she can't stand it when people think differently than her. That bothers people and it bothers me too. "
 I see . If that is what you really believe then you might as well find another date  .
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Wolverine
@daniel_beck_90 said:
" @Wolverine said:
"Because she is kind of narrow minded. She told me while we were at dinner that "she can't stand it when people think differently than her. That bothers people and it bothers me too. "
 I see . If that is what you really believe then you might as well find another date  . "
Yeah, I don't know there are things I like about her too. I'll have to think about it.