Need advice

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MarkWahlberg

@Aegon said:

@Leviticus128 said:

No Caption Provided

Oh no.

So I guess now it's ok to show you guys the Brad/Sara shipping fanfic that I've been working on?

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By audiosnow

Huh.

When this thread--and more specifically, this user--popped up I could have sworn it was produced by a computer.

Either there's an honest-to-goodness human being behind this profile, or bot programmers are getting really, really good...

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#53  Edited By Video_Game_King

Send him locks of your hair to tell him you'll always be with him.

Dixego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Dixego

Letters. Nothing turns a guy on-er than letters.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#55  Edited By Jeust

Tell him what you feel. Either he will be inclined to pursue those feelings or not. Either way this grief will end.

zor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 18

#56  Edited By zor

First off, thanks for sharing (and i actually mean that, since this is a nice distraction from my own problems right now), and second, just talk to him. I know that sounds scary, but it is what you have to do, if you want any chance of moving on (either towards what you want, or onto something new). I can tell you for sure that not talking about it is one of the worst things you could do in this situation...

wealllikepie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By wealllikepie

poke him on facebook :D

Avatar image for a_talking_donkey
A_Talking_Donkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By A_Talking_Donkey

Send nudes?

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheHumanDove
jayjonesjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jayjonesjunior

@Imissyou said:

Why does this guy faf around and not come to me when I call him. I have a great body and an irresistable soul.

But you are a shitty lier.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SexyToad

@Leviticus128 said:

No Caption Provided

Well done sir. But $13.55 per second is still outrageous!

Imissyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Imissyou

@TheHumanDove said:

On the contrary, my OH knows about him as I told him a few weeks ago....even showed him pictures and explained the whole scenario. That is why I'm confident I can see this through to the end

Imissyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Imissyou

@Zor said:

First off, thanks for sharing (and i actually mean that, since this is a nice distraction from my own problems right now), and second, just talk to him. I know that sounds scary, but it is what you have to do, if you want any chance of moving on (either towards what you want, or onto something new). I can tell you for sure that not talking about it is one of the worst things you could do in this situation...

Great!

I want to talk to him as I am sure he likes me as much as I like him and want to get to know him better. I will tell him all he wants to know too so that he is not under any wrong impressions.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By TruthTellah

@Imissyou said:

@Zor said:

Great!

I want to talk to him as I am sure he likes me as much as I like him and want to get know him better. I will tell him all he wants to know too so that he is not under any wrong impressions.

Sounds like a plan. Glad this thread could maybe sorta possibly help in some small way. Good luck with it! :)

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PillClinton

@Leviticus128 said:

No Caption Provided

excellent touch with Brad's monitor. ;)

Imissyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Imissyou

No we're not into that shit....first he was shocked, then angry and then in a state of confusion with regards to my choice of man. He still can't get his head around it....but ultimately he agreed after days of arguing back and forth that it's my choice and he will move out if I go ahead with it. Maybe he thinks I'm joking...

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By Hamz

As ironic as it is to lock this topic down due to the topic being flooded with GB dating advice memes given one of them is my avatar I do have to rehash the point that with all the recent spam being posted to the site we would appreciate it if users could keep the "regular" spam to a minimum for now. Thanks!