#601 Posted by aquamarin (553 posts) -

That puts a fucking bow on it folks. Cya next season football.

#602 Posted by Hailinel (22670 posts) -

That was an incredibly close but incredibly strange game.

#603 Posted by NapTimeSleeper (327 posts) -

That was a great game. Congrats to the Ravens' fans out there.

#604 Edited by ThePickle (4149 posts) -

OFFICIALLY #ELITEASFUCK

#605 Posted by arch4non (428 posts) -

That was a hold.

#606 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

@arch4non said:

That was a hold.

this.

#607 Posted by Zella (620 posts) -

Didn't really care who won so it was a great game to watch. Still don't consider Flacco an elite QB though, he is good but just doesn't seem like someone you can build an offense around. He's got a great arm but a lot of his great deep passes are just as much accomplished by his WR than him. Also still think Ray Lewis is a bad person but oh well, he deserved to go out with a good finish just due to his great play over the years(regardless of whether he has been using PEDs).

Looking forward to next season, the Seahawks are looking strong and hopefully they can make a couple off-season acquisitions to become a real contender.

#608 Posted by Hailinel (22670 posts) -

@Zella said:

Didn't really care who won so it was a great game to watch. Still don't consider Flacco an elite QB though, he is good but just doesn't seem like someone you can build an offense around. He's got a great arm but a lot of his great deep passes are just as much accomplished by his WR than him. Also still think Ray Lewis is a bad person but oh well, he deserved to go out with a good finish just due to his great play over the years(regardless of whether he has been using PEDs).

Looking forward to next season, the Seahawks are looking strong and hopefully they can make a couple off-season acquisitions to become a real contender.

It's not PED use people criticize Ray Lewis for.

It's the fact that he may have at the very least assisted in the murder of two people.

#609 Posted by Zella (620 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@Zella said:

It's not PED use people criticize Ray Lewis for.

It's the fact that he may have at the very least assisted in the murder of two people.

Oh I know that, thus why I said I believe he's bad person. It's just that his possible use of PEDs would actually effect his play and likely Hall of Fame future. I believe he's a terrible douche who only pushes his religion in an attempt to make people forget the murder charges, but at the same time he is/was an incredible football player.

#610 Posted by TheVeteran13 (1197 posts) -

It could have gone either way but the inevitable outcome was Ray Lewis crying like a baby.

#611 Posted by Breadfan (6586 posts) -

People apparently think the power outage was a stagged event.

Gah.

#612 Posted by gla55jAw (2682 posts) -

@Breadfan said:

People apparently think the power outage was a stagged event. Gah.

Well, it was staged. . .by Alex Smith.

#613 Posted by Eirikr (1006 posts) -

Any more Baltimorean GBers out there representing? WOO HOO

#614 Posted by Milkman (16218 posts) -

Joe Flacco on his performance tonight: "I was retarded good!"