Self Introduction

i69edUrGpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By i69edUrGpa

Hello fellow Giant Bomb members. I feel like I should introduce myself and let you get to know the real i69edUrGpa. Some say my username is rather odd but they truly don't understand that I just have a passion for the elderly and rather than bottle it up inside my soul, I let it shine in every aspect of my life. I hope that you can embrace the fact that we are all born different and some urges can't be controlled.  

My hobbies in life include worshiping the lord, ballroom dancing, working on my hentai animation (hoping to turn it into a career someday), playing video games and surfing the internet. The internet has always been a big passion of mine. It is there when no one else is and has been a better friend to me than anyone else. I love Giantbomb and Youtube more than any other websites on earth. My favourite youtube user is MrRobpeters, he reminds me of a few of the elderly people in my life and always puts a smile on my face.

As for games, I have been an avid PC gamer for many years but am now starting to lean towards consoles. My favorite game of all time is Vampire Rain. There has never been another game that has engrossed my mind and kept me on the edge of my seat longer than that game. I actually suffered with night terrors for many months after playing through. If you have not played this masterpiece yet then you have to treat yourself. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this brief little look into my life. I think I'm going to be blogging a lot so start following me if you liked this one. Oh and If you would like to game with me I will include my usernames at the bottom of this. Really appreciate the hospitality I have gotten on these forums and I hope you guys take me in as one of your own.

Cheers, i69edUrGpa
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gamertag: merlinisg0d
Steam ID: headgearman
i69edUrGpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By i69edUrGpa

Hello fellow Giant Bomb members. I feel like I should introduce myself and let you get to know the real i69edUrGpa. Some say my username is rather odd but they truly don't understand that I just have a passion for the elderly and rather than bottle it up inside my soul, I let it shine in every aspect of my life. I hope that you can embrace the fact that we are all born different and some urges can't be controlled.  

My hobbies in life include worshiping the lord, ballroom dancing, working on my hentai animation (hoping to turn it into a career someday), playing video games and surfing the internet. The internet has always been a big passion of mine. It is there when no one else is and has been a better friend to me than anyone else. I love Giantbomb and Youtube more than any other websites on earth. My favourite youtube user is MrRobpeters, he reminds me of a few of the elderly people in my life and always puts a smile on my face.

As for games, I have been an avid PC gamer for many years but am now starting to lean towards consoles. My favorite game of all time is Vampire Rain. There has never been another game that has engrossed my mind and kept me on the edge of my seat longer than that game. I actually suffered with night terrors for many months after playing through. If you have not played this masterpiece yet then you have to treat yourself. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this brief little look into my life. I think I'm going to be blogging a lot so start following me if you liked this one. Oh and If you would like to game with me I will include my usernames at the bottom of this. Really appreciate the hospitality I have gotten on these forums and I hope you guys take me in as one of your own.

Cheers, i69edUrGpa
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gamertag: merlinisg0d
Steam ID: headgearman
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Charmed.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

welcome to the forums bro. glad to have you aboard with us, and i like the avatar :p   
send me some of that hentai, NAO. 

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By natetodamax

This is the creepiest thing I've ever seen

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By lordofultima

This is great, welcome!

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Claude

Welcome to Giant Bomb. You'll fit right in, nice and snug like.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By eroticfishcake

I'm charmed by your honesty, we need more of it these days. Lovely of you to join us.

pwnasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pwnasaurus

hey a fellow rob peters fan! welcome to the forums
MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MeierTheRed
@Claude said:
" You'll fit right in, nice and snug like. "
Thats what she said........ lame, but had to do it.
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#11  Edited By citizenkane

I'm CitizenKane, and I like to party.
i69edUrGpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By i69edUrGpa
@AjayRaz: Thank you kind sir, the magic of ms paint really took advantage of the ol' avatar. As for the hentai...someday my friend...someday
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kmdrkul
@natetodamax said:
" This is the creepiest thing I've ever seen "
I agree =/

Welcome nonetheless.
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#14  Edited By beargirl1
@i69edUrGpa said:
" @AjayRaz: Thank you kind sir, the magic of ms paint really took advantage of the ol' avatar. As for the hentai...someday my friend...someday "
*zips pants up*  
fair enough, but i'm going to hold you to that. i'm taking your word for that until i get my hentai. 
i69edUrGpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By i69edUrGpa
@AjayRaz: be careful sir, it's a dangerous and addictive breed of adult entertainment. It is not for ones who judge or ones with weak stomachs
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#16  Edited By AgentJ

Please, please don't combine your love of the elderly with your love of hentai. Please....

i69edUrGpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By i69edUrGpa
@AgentJ: If I had a nickel for every time I heard that one! Ya know, I always tell people that you think it's gonna be terrible but once you take some time and watch, it is actually a beautiful visual experience and one that can only be created through the art of Adult Asian Animation ( A.A.A as the veterans of the industry call it )