So, back in 2003, Bush talked to the French president...

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By artofwar420

Incredibly, President George W. Bush told French President Jacques Chirac in early 2003 that Iraq must be invaded to thwart Gog and Magog, the Bible’s satanic agents of the Apocalypse….

After the 2003 call, the puzzled French leader didn’t comply with Bush’s request. Instead, his staff asked Thomas Romer, a theologian at the University of Lausanne, to analyze the weird appeal. Dr. Romer explained that the Old Testament book of Ezekiel contains two chapters (38 and 39) in which God rages against Gog and Magog, sinister and mysterious forces menacing Israel. Jehovah vows to smite them savagely, to “turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws,” and slaughter them ruthlessly. In the New Testament, the mystical book of Revelation envisions Gog and Magog gathering nations for battle, “and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.” 

This is just embarrassing, it's as if the United States was living in the Dark Ages or something. 

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By artofwar420

Incredibly, President George W. Bush told French President Jacques Chirac in early 2003 that Iraq must be invaded to thwart Gog and Magog, the Bible’s satanic agents of the Apocalypse….

After the 2003 call, the puzzled French leader didn’t comply with Bush’s request. Instead, his staff asked Thomas Romer, a theologian at the University of Lausanne, to analyze the weird appeal. Dr. Romer explained that the Old Testament book of Ezekiel contains two chapters (38 and 39) in which God rages against Gog and Magog, sinister and mysterious forces menacing Israel. Jehovah vows to smite them savagely, to “turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws,” and slaughter them ruthlessly. In the New Testament, the mystical book of Revelation envisions Gog and Magog gathering nations for battle, “and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.” 

This is just embarrassing, it's as if the United States was living in the Dark Ages or something. 

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

Hey!  America was on vacation from 2002-2008.  We also didn't vote for the guy twice!  

Man, we had a bad 8 years...>_>

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Stupid as this is, why did you post it? Six years ago? What?

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Where you like in hibernation for a couple of years?

No Caption Provided
super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By super_machine

Mission accomplished... I guess?

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Bruce

And then the French president and Bush danced to Daft Punk, ALRIGHT! 

(It's so cliche to hate on Bush, hate on Obama yo!)
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By Brendan

What funny is Americans complained about him non-stop for his entire term, yet the stupidity of the south kept him in for two terms.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By artofwar420

I just think this is beyond most things that I've seen George Bush do.

lukeissxc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lukeissxc
@Brendan said:
"

What funny is Americans complained about him non-stop for his entire term, yet the stupidity of the south kept him in for two terms.

"

Comments like this really piss me off. Stop generalising the entire population of the south. Not all of us like Bush and I sure as hell wouldn't vote for him.
Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Colonel_Cool

I don't see what's so bad about that. You have got to give the guy credit for trying to prevent 2012.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By artofwar420

@lukeissxc said:

" @Brendan said:

"

"
Comments like this really piss me off. Stop generalising the entire population of the south. Not all of us like Bush and I sure as hell wouldn't vote for him. "

While true, we do have a system where ELECTORAL votes are very important. Like me, I live in a VERY conservative state, I might not have voted for Bush, but it didn't really count, as the whole state went to him. 

Correct me if I'm totally wrong.
lukeissxc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lukeissxc
@artofwar420 said:
@lukeissxc said:

" @Brendan said:

"

"
Comments like this really piss me off. Stop generalising the entire population of the south. Not all of us like Bush and I sure as hell wouldn't vote for him. "
 While true, we do have a system where ELECTORAL votes are very important. Like me, I live in a VERY conservative state, I might not have voted for Bush, but it didn't really count, as the whole state went to him.   Correct me if I'm totally wrong. "

You're right . When he said the "stupidity of the south" he makes it seem like he was calling us all stupid for voting for him. I didn't vote for him and i didn't want him to be in office so next time he should try not stereotyping southerners in his comments.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Brendan said:
"

"
Bad! Hold on...

@Brendan said:
"

What funny is Americans complained about him non-stop for his entire term, yet the stupidity of the electoral college kept him in for two terms.

"

There! I've fixed it for you.
damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By damnboyadvance

Get over it. This was a long time ago, and Bush is no longer president. So I don't care who he talked or talks to anymore.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By xyzygy

I actually didn't know that and I find it kind of interesting. Well... interesting at how insane he is. Thank fuck I live in Canada... or, what I mean is, thank fuck I lived in Canada while he was still President, hehe.

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Keyser_Soze

Fundamentalists in the Middle East... how about getting rid of these wackos in the White House, P.S. Some of these neo-con idiots are still lingering around, they still pull strings behind the scenes, especially on foreign policy.

Complete and utter madness. I genuinely believe Bush thought of himself as some messianic figure doing God's work in the Middle East, and he saw America as some divine, holy vessel to accomplish his plans.

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Keyser_Soze
@damnboyadvance: You should educate yourselves in the mistakes of the past so you don't repeat them. Unless you actually think America is doing God's holy work around the world.