Special 100th topic post. (What I went through in middle school.)

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

Edited By Tireyo

Wow! It is quite an accomplishment to post 100 topics on Giantbomb, and earn 5013 wiki points for contributions. Here is a link to all the forum posts I have ever posted. http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/tireyo643/forums/ I know that it says that I’ve posted 101 topics, but it’s technically 100 because of 1 mistake of duplicating a topic, “What is your favorite season?”  http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/what-is-your-favorite-season/237522/#12 Locked http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic/31/what-is-your-favorite-season/237523/#40 Not locked.

It has been fun and great here on Giantbomb, and I will continue to post topics, contribute information for wiki points, do reviews on games, and best of all keep track of all my friends that I have made here on Giantbomb. Thank you all so much for whatever you have done, whether it’s helping out, commenting in a topic I’ve made, making jokes, or even being nice to me in your own different ways. As a present to you all to make this 100 topic post special, I’m going to share with you something that I never usually tell people in person. It’s about how I was treated in middle school.

I was never really popular, didn’t really have many friends, regretted going to school every day, and my self esteem was just flushed down the toilet. Here is a story from the many stories that I have had in middle school.

I remember those horrible days when the lights went out in the boy’s locker room. Never really knew what was going to happen, because all you could hear is screaming and yelling. The ones that were scared of the ones that turned the lights out while we were all changing into our clothes were too scared to do anything. Absolutely no one was nearby to help or supervise the locker room activity because the teachers would remain out on the gym floor, and the locker room was downstairs where it was practically soundproof. One day, the lights went out and boys were screaming again. My head was shoved into a locker, almost knocking me out. I got a brief glance at the one who did shove me into the locker, but I couldn’t make out on who it was. At that moment, I knew that I needed tell someone that would listen to what was going on.

I told my parents, and I felt like that it was the hardest thing to do. They contacted the school, and the school agreed to talk to me about the coincidence that had happened inside the locker room. It was around gym time again the next day, the usual round began with the lights, and when we was right in the middle of a basketball game the counselor took me to a different corner of the gym to talk about it. That was the worst mistake that the counselor could do. When I got done talking to her I resumed P.E. and of course people asked why I was over there, and I lied and said that it was regarding family. Then I got hit in the face by a basketball and gave me a nose bleed. The counselor wanted to be sure that I was ok so she followed me to the bathroom, she didn’t go in of course thank god because I would think that she is messed up, and when I got done cleaning myself up P.E. was over and they announced that there will be no more fights in the locker room, and it will be monitored for now on. So pretty much the rules were applied immediately.

Well, suspicions leaned toward me immediately saying that I spilled the beans, but I had to protect myself and lie. When I got home, I thought everything was going to be fine. A neighbor of mine that goes to school with me came over to play some videogames. Then he asked me if I was the one that told what was going on in the locker rooms, and if I was he wasn’t going to tell anyone. I was stupid enough to believe him, and told him that I did say what was going on. He wasn’t even in my P.E. class either, and I thought it was safe to tell him. The next day, I figured out that he told on me and every kid in the school already knew. From then on out I was treated badly. I was stabbed with led pencils, laughed and picked on constantly; there were a couple attempts to where kids would set me up for a fight that I didn’t really want, and much more. I managed to work around them to where I wouldn’t get into any fights. I would go up to the person that I was supposed to fight and told them what was going on, and they understood where I was coming from. Of course, there would be a time to where my luck would run out. Once they figured out that I was somehow working my way out of fights that I didn’t ask for, they decided to take me on themselves. The truth is, I couldn’t fight them all because there were too many, and a true friend I knew couldn’t fight them either even though he was a black belt. One thing I can say, my true friend stood by me though that tough time, and told me what was going on behind my back. The harsh treatment that I’ve been given at school continued for a couple of weeks, and I went to talk about it to the vice principal once about what was going on, but clearly didn’t understand.

My parents knew that problems at school were escalating, and that something had to be done and it was done. One day at school, everything was its typical self. Then I went to lunch, and my good friend told me that there was going to be a big fight that day, and it was going to involve me and 15 boys. We continued talking and all of a sudden he told me to not look behind me because the ones that wanted to beat me up were trying to get my attention. (They couldn't hear our conversation because lunch time was always loud. with 300 people in the lunch room, I would definitely say that they couldn't and didn't know.) I hunkered down a little because I didn’t know what they were doing behind me. Thank god for my friend for telling me what they were doing, I didn’t look even though it was definitely tempting. I went to the next class and during a boring seminar on how to pay bills (home ec.) I was called to the office. My mom was there, and she told me to wait out in the hall. The next thing I know, mom, the principal and vice principal, secretary, and counselor were all in a huge unpleasant argument. One of my teachers were there and heard the whole thing and understood what was going on where the others tried to cover it up, didn’t understand, and made excuses for what was happening. “Boys will be boys.” – Quite famous reasoning made by the vice principal. Mom was still in the office and said that she was going to take me out of the school and take me somewhere else. The teacher that I had came out and talked to me. She told me that she had no idea that I was going though so much, and asked me who were the ones that were picking on me. I told her every person that gave me a hard time, so I pretty much had the last laugh. She told me that I was one of her favorite students in the classroom because I never fussed, I did what she said, and I was honest. She was sorry that she couldn’t do anything to stop it, but I told her that I don’t even know if it could be stopped. She understood, and gave me a hug, and gave me the best of wishes and luck in finding a better place to further continue my education.

So I left the school without ever saying goodbye to anyone, except the one teacher that talked to me when I left, and the teacher I knew for a long time that helped my reading level improve because I knew beforehand that I was going to leave the school. She didn't say anything to the faculty and staff, so I'm thankful that I did have at least one trustworthy teacher.

A week later, I got a huge card from all the staff and faculty that I have learned from and had in the school through the years giving their pardons and saying that they were going to miss seeing me.

What was interesting is that as soon as my best friend learned that I left the school, he had a massive fit and was extremely upset. I didn’t have the chance to tell him, so I went over to his house as quick as I can to tell him that everything was going to be ok.

Friend: “We could have taken them all, and we could have worked together.”

Me: “Even though we could have worked together to fight those boys, we can’t win.”

Friend: “But why?”

Me: “The fight and struggle would never stop for me. It would have gotten worse if I stayed, and it would occur every day. I don’t want you to get into the mix of my problems.”

Friend: “But we won’t see each other in school anymore, and we are like brothers.”

Me: “I will still see you, and maybe not quite as often. I will still come to visit.”

Friend: “Ok, but you know that I’m still upset about this.”

Me: “It’ll be ok, I assure you.”

Well, I went to a new school and things turned out fine for 2 years, and then I moved away to a different state because my dad got a job transfer. Then I suffered for 4 more years in high school because they was almost doing the same thing in middle, but no fights or anything bad locker room related were tolerated, so it was all just mental. The mental level was so much worse in high school than in middle school even though middle school seemed more violent. 

So, that is a story out of the many stories that I have had in middle school. Thanks for reading the special 100 topic post. If ya’ll got anything to say or share, then I’ll be around. See you all later, and until next time.

-Ty

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tireyo

Wow! It is quite an accomplishment to post 100 topics on Giantbomb, and earn 5013 wiki points for contributions. Here is a link to all the forum posts I have ever posted. http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/tireyo643/forums/ I know that it says that I’ve posted 101 topics, but it’s technically 100 because of 1 mistake of duplicating a topic, “What is your favorite season?”  http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/what-is-your-favorite-season/237522/#12 Locked http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic/31/what-is-your-favorite-season/237523/#40 Not locked.

It has been fun and great here on Giantbomb, and I will continue to post topics, contribute information for wiki points, do reviews on games, and best of all keep track of all my friends that I have made here on Giantbomb. Thank you all so much for whatever you have done, whether it’s helping out, commenting in a topic I’ve made, making jokes, or even being nice to me in your own different ways. As a present to you all to make this 100 topic post special, I’m going to share with you something that I never usually tell people in person. It’s about how I was treated in middle school.

I was never really popular, didn’t really have many friends, regretted going to school every day, and my self esteem was just flushed down the toilet. Here is a story from the many stories that I have had in middle school.

I remember those horrible days when the lights went out in the boy’s locker room. Never really knew what was going to happen, because all you could hear is screaming and yelling. The ones that were scared of the ones that turned the lights out while we were all changing into our clothes were too scared to do anything. Absolutely no one was nearby to help or supervise the locker room activity because the teachers would remain out on the gym floor, and the locker room was downstairs where it was practically soundproof. One day, the lights went out and boys were screaming again. My head was shoved into a locker, almost knocking me out. I got a brief glance at the one who did shove me into the locker, but I couldn’t make out on who it was. At that moment, I knew that I needed tell someone that would listen to what was going on.

I told my parents, and I felt like that it was the hardest thing to do. They contacted the school, and the school agreed to talk to me about the coincidence that had happened inside the locker room. It was around gym time again the next day, the usual round began with the lights, and when we was right in the middle of a basketball game the counselor took me to a different corner of the gym to talk about it. That was the worst mistake that the counselor could do. When I got done talking to her I resumed P.E. and of course people asked why I was over there, and I lied and said that it was regarding family. Then I got hit in the face by a basketball and gave me a nose bleed. The counselor wanted to be sure that I was ok so she followed me to the bathroom, she didn’t go in of course thank god because I would think that she is messed up, and when I got done cleaning myself up P.E. was over and they announced that there will be no more fights in the locker room, and it will be monitored for now on. So pretty much the rules were applied immediately.

Well, suspicions leaned toward me immediately saying that I spilled the beans, but I had to protect myself and lie. When I got home, I thought everything was going to be fine. A neighbor of mine that goes to school with me came over to play some videogames. Then he asked me if I was the one that told what was going on in the locker rooms, and if I was he wasn’t going to tell anyone. I was stupid enough to believe him, and told him that I did say what was going on. He wasn’t even in my P.E. class either, and I thought it was safe to tell him. The next day, I figured out that he told on me and every kid in the school already knew. From then on out I was treated badly. I was stabbed with led pencils, laughed and picked on constantly; there were a couple attempts to where kids would set me up for a fight that I didn’t really want, and much more. I managed to work around them to where I wouldn’t get into any fights. I would go up to the person that I was supposed to fight and told them what was going on, and they understood where I was coming from. Of course, there would be a time to where my luck would run out. Once they figured out that I was somehow working my way out of fights that I didn’t ask for, they decided to take me on themselves. The truth is, I couldn’t fight them all because there were too many, and a true friend I knew couldn’t fight them either even though he was a black belt. One thing I can say, my true friend stood by me though that tough time, and told me what was going on behind my back. The harsh treatment that I’ve been given at school continued for a couple of weeks, and I went to talk about it to the vice principal once about what was going on, but clearly didn’t understand.

My parents knew that problems at school were escalating, and that something had to be done and it was done. One day at school, everything was its typical self. Then I went to lunch, and my good friend told me that there was going to be a big fight that day, and it was going to involve me and 15 boys. We continued talking and all of a sudden he told me to not look behind me because the ones that wanted to beat me up were trying to get my attention. (They couldn't hear our conversation because lunch time was always loud. with 300 people in the lunch room, I would definitely say that they couldn't and didn't know.) I hunkered down a little because I didn’t know what they were doing behind me. Thank god for my friend for telling me what they were doing, I didn’t look even though it was definitely tempting. I went to the next class and during a boring seminar on how to pay bills (home ec.) I was called to the office. My mom was there, and she told me to wait out in the hall. The next thing I know, mom, the principal and vice principal, secretary, and counselor were all in a huge unpleasant argument. One of my teachers were there and heard the whole thing and understood what was going on where the others tried to cover it up, didn’t understand, and made excuses for what was happening. “Boys will be boys.” – Quite famous reasoning made by the vice principal. Mom was still in the office and said that she was going to take me out of the school and take me somewhere else. The teacher that I had came out and talked to me. She told me that she had no idea that I was going though so much, and asked me who were the ones that were picking on me. I told her every person that gave me a hard time, so I pretty much had the last laugh. She told me that I was one of her favorite students in the classroom because I never fussed, I did what she said, and I was honest. She was sorry that she couldn’t do anything to stop it, but I told her that I don’t even know if it could be stopped. She understood, and gave me a hug, and gave me the best of wishes and luck in finding a better place to further continue my education.

So I left the school without ever saying goodbye to anyone, except the one teacher that talked to me when I left, and the teacher I knew for a long time that helped my reading level improve because I knew beforehand that I was going to leave the school. She didn't say anything to the faculty and staff, so I'm thankful that I did have at least one trustworthy teacher.

A week later, I got a huge card from all the staff and faculty that I have learned from and had in the school through the years giving their pardons and saying that they were going to miss seeing me.

What was interesting is that as soon as my best friend learned that I left the school, he had a massive fit and was extremely upset. I didn’t have the chance to tell him, so I went over to his house as quick as I can to tell him that everything was going to be ok.

Me: “Even though we could have worked together to fight those boys, we can’t win.”

Me: “The fight and struggle would never stop for me. It would have gotten worse if I stayed, and it would occur every day. I don’t want you to get into the mix of my problems.”

Friend: “But we won’t see each other in school anymore, and we are like brothers.”

Me: “I will still see you, and maybe not quite as often. I will still come to visit.”

Well, I went to a new school and things turned out fine for 2 years, and then I moved away to a different state because my dad got a job transfer. Then I suffered for 4 more years in high school because they was almost doing the same thing in middle, but no fights or anything bad locker room related were tolerated, so it was all just mental. The mental level was so much worse in high school than in middle school even though middle school seemed more violent. 

So, that is a story out of the many stories that I have had in middle school. Thanks for reading the special 100 topic post. If ya’ll got anything to say or share, then I’ll be around. See you all later, and until next time.

-Ty

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Wow, after reading that, I feel much better about starting school Monday. Sorry about the crap that went down. I would have just run away from town.

EDIT: Not a sarcastic post

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince

Sounded tough man. I would have backed you up too. I had a friend that was similarly in your situation, but once we became friends and I introduced him to my other friends, the picking stopped.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By crunchUK
@natetodamax said:
" Wow, after reading that, I feel much better about starting school Monday. "
owned. also that was very touching. Most people though just act like berks out of group pressure, and are actually nice people down under.

Am i just plain lucky though in that i have been through 5 different schools across my life and have never had anything of major unpleasantness ever happen in them to anyone? Or maybe it's because 2 of them were private and the rest were very good?
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#5  Edited By natetodamax
@crunchUK: I didn't mean for my comment to come off as sarcasm.
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I go to a semi-private school (we have uniforms, strict rules and all that junk) so we don't have any physical bullying or anything like that.  But High School is slowly driving me insane and I don't think I'll make it out alive.  I'm going in grade 10 next Friday.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crunchUK
@natetodamax said:
" @crunchUK: I didn't mean for my comment to come off as sarcasm. "
that makes no sense at all
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Snipzor

I almost went through the exact same thing you did until one point. Yes it was in the locker room, and they did the same thing. Unfortunately for the person who tried to abuse me, I slammed his head so hard on the wall, he was unconscious for the next hour. Nobody had known who did it, I shut my mouth and strengthened my non-violent attitude so I wouldn't be suspected. For the next few years, it was pretty quiet. 

Then again, the real mental torture would be years after. I think we all have our own school horror stories, whereas mine are plain social warfare.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By c1337us

That sounds messed up. My school experience was largely a positive one so I can't really relate.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Here's the plan, I'm going to quickly turn the lights out in this thread and I want someone to bonk his head into a locker.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RetroIce4
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"

Here's the plan, I'm going to quickly turn the lights out in this thread and I want someone to bonk his head into a locker.

"
I C WUT U DID THAR!
CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CowMuffins

That's a good friend you had there. I would back somebody up like that if I actually had muscles, and wasn't underweight.

Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sabata

Wow, sounds like you had a pretty shitty time in middle school.  Although I don't think moving you out of that school helped you any.  It just taught you to run away from your problems, which is probably why you had a shitty time in high school too.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By Claude

I was tormented in school. I hated waking up. Most people liked me, but the ones with attitudes saw me from far away and to make themselves feel better they picked on me relentlessly.

I believe in karma and here is why.

When I was a sophomore in high school, I took weight training as a course. I ran track and thought it was needed. A football player took it upon himself to torment me. He would get me in the showers, bend my wrist back and make me say stuff like, I'm gay, I like to suck dicks and crap like that. He was a year older, so to get away from him I never took weight training again, but we still met in hallways and of course he ran track as well, different event though. The summer after he graduated he had a motorcycle accident and was paralyzed from the waist down. Ten years later I met him again, we became friends and I would give him rides and such. He was an alcoholic by this time and very lonely, no cheerleaders, no fans... nothing. He apologized for acting the way he did, over and over, but I just told him he helped me become the person I am today, and I love myself, so no big deal. He moved to the mountains about ten years ago and I heard he's doing fine. Karma it's a bitch.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Wolverine
@Tireyo643: I don't understand why you don't just stand up for your self. Why did you let kids threat you like that in middle school AND HIGH SCHOOL!
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tireyo

I have read all your posts, and I would like to thank you, and I appreciate you all for commenting. :) 

@BiffMcBlumpkin:

You crack me up. :P

@Sabata

said:

" Wow, sounds like you had a pretty shitty time in middle school.  Although I don't think moving you out of that school helped you any.  It just taught you to run away from your problems, which is probably why you had a shitty time in high school too. "

I wouldn't draw conclusions too quick now. First of all, what else could I have done in that situation when no one would listen to me. My friend couldn't help me, the teachers couldn't help me, and my parents did help me by taking me out of the school, and I'm glad that I left. Its not the matter of running away from my problems, it is the matter if I was still going to be alive the next day.

And as for high school, I didn't run away from problems. I was never accepted because I didn't kiss butt and didn't fall into peer pressure on doing things that I didn't want to do. I also wasn't liked because I was smarter than what everybody thought, and I learned people quick. Thankfully enough, I graduated from high school and I'm trying to make a difference with myself where everyone wanted me to fail. While I'm trying to make a difference with my life, I've heard that the kids I graduated with rebelled against the school by getting drunk, getting tattoos, doing drugs, and turning Gothic. (It was a Christian School.) I'm glad that I'm not friends with them in the first place because they would get me into all the wrong things.

So yeah, I had a rough time in middle school and high school, and it's absolutely not for the reasons that you are thinking of.

@Wolverine

said:

" @Tireyo643: I don't understand why you don't just stand up for your self. Why did you let kids threat you like that in middle school AND HIGH SCHOOL! "

How could I stand up for myself when no one listen? I couldn't handle it all especially when no one liked me including most of the teachers in high school. I didn't want to be treated badly, but I was never really accepted. 

All I know now is that I'm in college now, and as a matter a fact it's starting for me tomorrow. I'm excited, I'm making a new start, I'm getting friends for once, and I have nothing to worry about anymore. :) I'm finally around people that are mature.
CactusWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CactusWolf

I had similar issues initially, but one of my friends was really easily pissed off. 

It eventually reached a point where he became relatively obsessed (like, stalkerish) and if anyone so much as stepped on my foot he seemed to toss them down the stairs. If I recall, something like 14 students went home hurt to some extent or another. They were so afraid of the dude that they'd usually just say they fell, though. He'd usually only do that sort of thing to complete assholes though. Anyways, that ensured that I really didn't need to worry about anything at that point.

I'm homeschooled now though.

Canberra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Canberra

Boy, this sounds familiar.
I actually have a small dot tattoo on my chest from when we were getting changed and five kids my age held my arms and one boy stabbed me in the chest with a ballpoint pen, not in malice though.
We all had them and looking back, we must have thought it was like an initiation or something though we never spoke about it.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Red

And that's why you should always find some way to not do P.E.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Hm, I had a similar, albeit much less extreme experience in my driver's ed class. It taught me one thing: "If all else fails, whip out the racial slurs."

xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By xplodedd

yeah dude, locker rooms suck.. 
it sucks what you went through, i hope everything is cool now.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tireyo
@xplodedd said:
" yeah dude, locker rooms suck.. it sucks what you went through, i hope everything is cool now. "
College is a whole new ball game, but a much nicer one! : - P

@Red:
No Kidding! : - P

@Canberra:
Weird

@Everyones_A_Critic:
You get kicked out for doing that if you ain't careful! :D

@wordsgohere:
Interesting.
Avatar image for relentlessknight
RelentlessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#23  Edited By RelentlessKnight

I have been in your situation before but without any real friends to help me. Whats even more worse is that I transfer to a new school but I still live near my old high school, and people still insult me everyday. Now I still have a burden of not confronting them because my anti-social skills.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Tireyo
@RelentlessKnight: That's rough.

I barely had any friends in middle school, and high school I've had pretty much none who I can call friend. I hope that you'll be ok. Perhaps college will be better for you.
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Thing is, I'm sure all of you have had some pretty awesome grades at school.  But I don't do well at school at all, even when I try, and I don't have any friends at all.  I don't care though, because I'm introverted and I prefer to be alone instead of being surrounded by people.  It doesn't help that most of the assignements given at my school require you to work in teams and I absolutely hate that.

thedj93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thedj93

I can't say that I was ever popular, but I like to think that I was friends with most dudes in my school. I had average grades as an underachiever, and all my teachers loved me for being clever, but I always managed to actively dissapoint them. I spent most of middle school hanging out with my cool older brother lol.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By iam3green

i kind of knew what u went through in middle school. in middle school 6th grade was cool. i had a nice teacher, a cool friend. in 7th and 8th were bad. in the morning was good but during the middle of the school day was bad. i would get a little bit of teased but it was tolerable. on the bus ride home was bad. the kids would make fun of me, they would make fun of me because i had acne. one time somebody made a rumor of me sucking somebody's dick. it was untrue as i never talked to the kid and i never went to his house.

high was a bit better. i met some new people. i had a "friend" who would be cool during school but then he would be an ass at my house. he broke some things when he was over. one day i decided not to talk to him. he would come over to my house ring the door bell like 50 times, call the house, and then go to the back door to look inside to see if somebody is inside. finally i was done with high school and i barely talked to him. he goes to the same college as me but i never see him. he took a break and works at taco bell. 

thats my story of getting bullied. i have to say that i've become more mature i would i guess to say about things. i don't get bullied anymore.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#28  Edited By jakob187

Dood...that shit sucks.  Never had anything that harsh at our schools. 

Oh, and also...you should've gotten some adrenaline going and fucked some shit up!  I would've.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

To everyone that says he should've fought them, one vs fifteen? Never good odds.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#30  Edited By Cube

Sounds like an anime LOL
Homer39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Homer39

middle school was fine for me, it was high school that was a bitch. 

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By grilledcheez

That really sucks, I would have had your back though and I can be pretty crazy :)

AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By AlexB

Looking back on it Middle School was more violent than High School. I think it's because when you're in it you see yourself as a "Big Kid", but in reality (and now looking back) you are still very small and a lot of the boys (actually like all) haven't even hit puberty. So everyone is trying to prove themselves. I remember a lot of spur of the moment fights, like you'd just get angry and throw down. I never got into any (real) fights, but I had my fair share of altercations and the 8th graders tried to pick on me. 

High School Seemed A LOT more chill. My school was actually very nice. We rarely had fights, and there really was no hazing. I had the occasional tiff with someone, but once Junior year started it felt like we were all adults and were just trying to get through it.

Sorry you had such a bad experience. Can't say I went through anything near that, but I can see where you're coming from. I guess the thing is that most of those kids end up being really big douche bags later on. They are all narcissistic losers, who end up losing all their friends and end up working minimum wage for the rest of their lives. So I guess it's comforting knowing that in the end you win.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Tireyo
@jakob187: 
Lol, If only you knew how mild mannered I am. : - P

@Cube:
I possibly could write an anime! :D

@GrilledCheez01:
I'm as crazy as you could get, but that would not help me face the boys. :D

@AlexB:
Haha! Yeah.
ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ververdan0226

I didn't have many friends until High School to be honest... but I certainly didn't have it rough like that.

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#36  Edited By sjschmidt93

Don't have time to read atm, but will bookmark... fo' sho.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By Diamond

Really shitty experiences man.  I had bad stuff happen to me in school, especially middle school.  Lots of name calling, constant stuff that really gets to you, by nearly everyone.  I have come to understand that it was how passive I was in school that caused me to be picked on.  How forgiving I was.  Maybe if I'd broke the noses of everyone that picked on me, things would have been different, I'd probably be in jail.

I'm just really lucky that I've always been a huge guy, tall, strong, but also overweight.  I've never been physically dominated in my life.  The few times I've been physically picked on was by other nerds, and every time I beat them up easily.  I was never a physically threatening guy, but the small bits of respect I ever got in school was through stuff like arm wrestling, or dragging a kid that was harassing me for a week verbally through a school hall before letting him go.  Guess that's part of the benefit of being fat, at least in most cases, because you need to be strong just to move around, heh.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jayge_

I helped get a principal fired once. Good times.

ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ieatlions
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"

"
Great plan but how do you turn of the lights?
Deathdealer108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Deathdealer108

That story makes me think of me in middle school way too much, except I found a different and weirder way out of it that didn't involve my parents or teachers. 

I was the typical nerdy skinny un-athletic kid in middle school and a group of  kids a year ahead of me picked on me constantly. It didn't help I basically had no friends in my school career up to this point and it gets boring very quickly being a loner.  I got to the point that I was so scared of attending school I started pretending to be sick. Except that doesn't help for long.

Then one day two of the kids took my backpack and broke pretty much everything in it. I don't know what happened but something inside of me changed and I wasn't scared of them anymore. I took one more day off from school and decided what to do.First off, I started hanging out with basically the rejects of my class. I didn't like them at first but pretty quickly I found out they were great people once you got by their hmmmmm 'quirks'. The thing was these kids were tough! One of them was and still is a giant that no one messed with. The rest of them were your average lot of people with psycological problems and just kind of out in their own worlds. Its quite funny but If you give people a chance they can suprise you. Most of the kids were actually really nice if you spent the time to get aquainted with them. At this point though I was still getting picked on.     

Step 2! I knew where all the bullies lived and where they hung out.  I knew that out of the five of them I could maybe get the upper hand on the one that lived close to me. The next day walking to school I was ready, I saw my target and I just know when he saw me he was going to spout some lame insult. Before he could talk I punched him right in the face when he was totally off-guard. It felt great and he didn't even fight back after that, he just ran away and I think he cried. ^_^   

After that happened it was amazing, almost nobody messed with me anymore! That was in 9th grade and I still hang out with the same group today (I'm going to be a senior this year). Most people think of me now as a little crazy too. It isn't a bad thing either! I would rather be thought of as crazy than being picked on constantly. The best part of this whole experience is I gained some great friends(albeit a little different) and no group of jocks would dare mess with us!    

Oh wow I almost forgot one thing! haha Last year this stupid rumor went about my school  that I stabbed someone in this skate park I go to. Its hillarious to me! (I think the person who actually did it is the college freshman but whatever) I haven't ever held a knife like that let alone use it! Whoever started it I would like to pat on the back because I find it so preposterous and funny!

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Tireyo
@Deathdealer108: Wow, what a story.

@Diamond: I don't have the benefit of being fat, because I'm too skinny with little strength. : - P 

@Jayge: You cruel, bad boy you! : - D
Avatar image for commodoregroovy
CommodoreGroovy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CommodoreGroovy

Sorry to hear about it, kids can be pretty rough. I was fortunate enough to be tall and strong looking child. None of the kids ever fucked with me. That is until highschool's more, like you said, mental problems arose. That's why I am glad to be in college. =)