This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -
@ajamafalous said:
" Damn, I didn't make it into the avatar montage.    Anyway, ajamafalous. "
I feel kinda bad about leaving people out. At the same time though I can't include everyone. To be honest, it was kind of a random thing. I may just change it to something simpler at some point. I don't really like it anyways. 
 
Everything has been updated, including the GB community list. I have Tweet Deck set up to display that list and it's fun to check out what the trending topics are within the Giant Bomb community.
#102 Posted by eroticfishcake (7789 posts) -

Huh. Didn't know this ever existed. Well here's mine anyway.

#103 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4779 posts) -
#104 Edited by Demonstride (864 posts) -
#105 Posted by metroidprime56 (26 posts) -

WHAT!  Bethesda is there, aw man I would love to talk to someone from Bethesda.

#106 Posted by FLStyle (4916 posts) -
@Demonstride said:
" Hmm cool , I don't have many followers but if you want to follow me that's cool I'm AnthonyBusby on twitter. Here's a link http://twitter.com/#!/AnthonyBusby "
Talking about yourself all the time, stating you're bored and what you're doing at any random time might be interesting to you but it's also the reason why you don't have many followers.
Online
#107 Posted by Demonstride (864 posts) -
@FLStyle said:
" @Demonstride said:
" Hmm cool , I don't have many followers but if you want to follow me that's cool I'm AnthonyBusby on twitter. Here's a link http://twitter.com/#!/AnthonyBusby "
Talking about yourself all the time, stating you're bored and what you're doing at any random time might be interesting to you but it's also the reason why you don't have many followers. "
Lol true I never have anything useful to put on twitter and my posting is super random.
#108 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -

I had to sign up for Twitter for a class assignment, which means I have 0 followers who aren't spam. Huzzah. So I humbly submit myself to the GB Super Twitter Thread.

#109 Posted by RenegadeSaint (1555 posts) -
#110 Edited by jaxjaggywires (72 posts) -

 http://www.twitter.com/jaxjaggywires
 
I talk about everything and nothing...mostly nothing. 
 
EDIT:  Not showing as a link, but trust me, it's definitely a link!

#111 Posted by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -
@jaxjaggywires said:
"  http://www.twitter.com/jaxjaggywires I talk about everything and nothing...mostly nothing.  EDIT:  Not showing as a link, but trust me, it's definitely a link! "
In order to create a link, you have to highlight a bit of text and then click the little link button next to where it says insert. Then just paste the link in there. 
 
It's not a problem though. Adding you now. Sweet Halloween avatar btw.
#112 Posted by evildeadron (830 posts) -
#113 Posted by Skald (4370 posts) -
#114 Posted by smudo (150 posts) -
#115 Posted by BreakABone (15 posts) -
#116 Posted by cjmabry (484 posts) -
#117 Posted by sharma55 (455 posts) -

Damn good thread dude, takes an insane amount of effort to put stuff like this together. 
 
GB : sharma55 
Twitter : SuryaSharma

#118 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -

alright I may be revealing too much here about myself, but fuck it I don't imagine that I have too much to hide 
Twitter: lykinsben

#119 Posted by sharma55 (455 posts) -
@beej said:
" alright I may be revealing too much here about myself, but fuck it I don't imagine that I have too much to hide  Twitter: lykinsben "
Twitter : lykinsben 
GB : Beej 
 
Fixed! :D
#120 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -
@sharma55 thanks! drinking and forums don't mix...
#121 Posted by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -
@smudo said:
" http://twitter.com/thebeeks      I solemnly swear to not post anything of worth ever. "
How could someone that's awesome enough to have a ToeJam & Earl avatar ever post anything worthless? :P 
 
@sharma55 said:
" Damn good thread dude, takes an insane amount of effort to put stuff like this together. 
 
GB : sharma55 
Twitter : SuryaSharma "
It's not so bad keeping up. I'm glad you like it though!  :D 
 
**List updated. It's getting super long, but I guess that's fitting considering the name of the thread.  :)
#122 Posted by sharma55 (455 posts) -

Thought I might aswell add that usually every Friday I'll try out an app, post screenies and give some thoughts on it, last week I did Zune, this week IE9

#123 Edited by Kevino13 (127 posts) -

 http://twitter.com/Desfore
 
Always happy to have new followers! :)

#124 Posted by velucyraptor (357 posts) -
@sharma55 said:

" Damn good thread dude, takes an insane amount of effort to put stuff like this together. ... "

This.
Also http://twitter.com/lucyreveur (:
#125 Posted by jerryask (1 posts) -

http://twitter.com/DisturbedFood/

#126 Edited by Protoroll (346 posts) -
http://twitter.com/Protoroll
  I will try to keep my posts somewhat interesting.  
#127 Posted by zegolf (224 posts) -

twitter.com/zegolf - Always enjoy random follows, just not from creepy pornbots. Usually.

#128 Posted by Shadow71 (194 posts) -

Giant Bomb Username: Shadow71
Twitter Username: @nshewchuk

#129 Posted by Hyperfludd (374 posts) -

Twitter & Giant Bomb Username: @Hyperfludd 
 
I sure like videogames, so I hope whoever follows me does too!

#130 Posted by Creigz (183 posts) -
#131 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

@RiotBananas 
 
My claim to fame is that Tony from ComicVine follows me :)

#132 Posted by dvaeg (189 posts) -

twitter.com/dvaeg
 
GB:  dvaeg

#133 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -

woah!

#134 Posted by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -
@demontium said:
" woah! "
Is "woah!" your Twitter account?  :P
#135 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" @demontium said:
" woah! "
Is "woah!" your Twitter account?  :P "
No I'm just fucking amazed at what you did here... mine is mister_tommy
#136 Posted by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -
@demontium said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @demontium said:
" woah! "
Is "woah!" your Twitter account?  :P "
No I'm just fucking amazed at what you did here... mine is mister_tommy "
Ah, well thanks! I see your account's set to private. You still want to be on the list?
#137 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" @demontium said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @demontium said:
" woah! "
Is "woah!" your Twitter account?  :P "
No I'm just fucking amazed at what you did here... mine is mister_tommy "
Ah, well thanks! I see your account's set to private. You still want to be on the list? "
yeah i'll change it.
#138 Posted by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -
@demontium said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @demontium said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @demontium said:
" woah! "
Is "woah!" your Twitter account?  :P "
No I'm just fucking amazed at what you did here... mine is mister_tommy "
Ah, well thanks! I see your account's set to private. You still want to be on the list? "
yeah i'll change it. "
Alright. You can keep it private it you want, there are already a few on there like that.
#139 Posted by dieselv2 (27 posts) -

My twitter is http://www.twitter.com/philcanavan

#140 Posted by Hampe (178 posts) -
#142 Posted by FunkasaurusRex (72 posts) -
#143 Posted by ZombiePie (5746 posts) -

And I am now following every single Giant Bomb user who has posted on this thread. Except for the accounts that don't exist or require permission (I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm here to LOVE!).

Moderator
#144 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -
@ZombiePie said:
" And I am now following every single Giant Bomb user who has posted on this thread. Except for the accounts that don't exist or require permission (I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm here to LOVE!). "
Yes, thanks for the follow :)
#145 Edited by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -
@ZombiePie said:

" And I am now following every single Giant Bomb user who has posted on this thread. Except for the accounts that don't exist or require permission (I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm here to LOVE!). "

Do you remember which ones didn't exist? I'll either remove them or change the account if I can get the right one. I'd rather not click through EVERY account to check, though.  :P
#146 Posted by theMockingNoob (173 posts) -
#147 Edited by BlackSymbiote (108 posts) -

 http://twitter.com/BlackSymbiote

#148 Posted by bobafettjm (1474 posts) -
#149 Posted by Romination (2777 posts) -

Romination. My Twitter name is R0mination

#150 Posted by Matt (968 posts) -