• 94 results
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Wolverine
@animegreen: Your grammar is excellent if English is your second language. I've drunken a few beers before but never really got drunk. I've felt a buzz before but that is really it.
zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By zitosilva

I must've been 15 I believe. We were a pretty big group of boys and girls, in a vacant house that belonged to the grandmother of a friend of mine. We pretty much bought a bunch of vodka, beer and such and kept drinking, just for the sake of being drunk. Now, some random facts happened during the night, most of which I don't remember. I do recall a girl making a striptease. I also lied down on top of a piano and started singing some cabaret songs (not that I really know any). And, the next day, we found a friend of ours inside a bathtub full of ice, hugging some beer cans.

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Nick

151, i puked.

Avatar image for disneysecurity5000
DisneySecurity5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wow good question I seriously don't remember lolz

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#55  Edited By AgentJ

Ah, it was in Japan, and apparantly I hold my liquor pretty well after having a dish of Sake, two Sapporo beers and a drink that someone else took a sip of and didnt want. Thats not to say I like alcohol (the Sapporo Beers were the only good part out of the bunch) but it was very interesting watching everyone else who was totally out of it.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#56  Edited By gla55jAw

Summer of 10 grade (I'm 22) my friend had a huge party, his cousin bought us tons of smirnoff and other pussy stuff(ha!) My friend remembers me telling him "I don't know why everyone does this, It's not THAT fun" as I'm downing a drink. Back then I couldn't even take a sip of beer.

At one point me and this kid went to go to sleep and found that all the blankets and couch cushions were gone because they made a huge tent in the basement with 5 seperate rooms. So me we pulled out the couch bed and and slept feet to feet lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Red12b said:

Now thats just teasing....

My story, Hmmm Sambuca black, Jack Daniels, And Johnnie Walker....
Whew. Woke up across the Bay around 100 KMs away from my house, In a very attractive 38Yr old women’s house after having a coffee we ate out. and the relationship continued for three months, She taught me ALOT about what you do in the bedroom.

"
HAHAHAHAHAH.
Dude, keep your jerk off fantasies off of the internet.
caseylakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By caseylakes
@Fallen189 said:
"I got food poisoning on the night I was to meet my WoW guild, and I was staying at my hot guild leaders house. We were playing...a drinking game when...it goes fuzzy.From what I remembered, I shot projectile vomit alllllllllll over their house, and then passed out on the sofa. And then I woke up and craved some noodles and soba.It was a weird day."

you should have roll'd a dwarf.
Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By Commando

7th grade, me and my 2 buddies stole some Southern Comfort, tequila, vodka, and rum from my parent's liquor cabinet. We mixed them all together and took shots. We didn't know about the "Don't mix lights and darks" thing.

Then we did "Hey Mister" at a gas station and got a 12 pack of Miller Lite. It was about 5 shots each, and 4 beers each. 9 drinks each is a lot for three 100 pound 7th graders. We got fucked up and walked around the neighborhood in our boxers. It wasn't really an epic night, but that was the first time I actually got DRUNK. Before then all I had done was have the occasional beer with my dad.

High school was just drinking on weekends, but college has been insane. Wednesday night is bar night, friday night is frat night, and saturday night is chill and drink night. I kinda burnt out during the first semester. First semester I drank 4-5 nights a week. Now it's 2-3 nights a week.
TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#60  Edited By TomA

I was at party, stuff happened, i dont remember most of it. But bottom line is I woke up halfway underneath a bed, inches away from the horrors that is is months of poorly disposed food remains and dust.

raggedglory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By raggedglory

I was twelve and it was new years 2000 and my older brother was having a party. 2 things that I will always remember happened.
1.  I was laying down and got the feeling of "OH SHIT IM GOING TO PUKE!!" so I jumped up and was going to the bathroom, when some girl got in my way and tried to tell me I just needed to lay down.  I ended up throwing up on her, and partly in the bathroom.
2.  Apperently a 12 year old who has never drank anything before doing alot of shots of vodka and following it up with some jack and beer for the rest of the night isent a smart thing and the next day I ended up throwing up so much I had to go to the hospital.  I didnt tell them I was drinking (my mom took me after all) so they diagnosed it as appendicidis and tryed to convince me I need surgury.  Thankfully the next day I was well enough they didn't make me go through with it.
Good times.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#62  Edited By citizenkane

I have only got drunk once.  I don't care all that much for alcohol.  I hate the taste and the smell.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PercyChuggs

Why is it that people always feel the need to tell others whenever they get drunk, or have gotten drunk in the past, or when they plan to get drunk in the future?

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ververdan0226
@Bruce said:
"

When I was fifteen I hung out with this kid ONE TIME and we tried this new sort of weed that he had just obtained. A little backstory to this: I knew the kid for a few months, but never spent time with him outside of school. Wanting to seem like a "cool guy", I totally accepted his offer to go to his home in Corona (Queens, New York), and smoke some of the most potent weed available in the area, according to him. After about an hour of being high out of my mind, his sister's boyfriend (wait, it gets better) comes out and hands him a thing of foil, not telling him what is in it. Both his sister and her boyfriend left to go get "baggies" from the local store, and I went down the hall to see what was going on...THERE WAS A SCALE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM WITH A HUGE ASS THING OF COKE ON IT. Anyway, he asked me if I wanted some of the coke in the foil, "Just don't get too crazy with this."  he said. I declined and reluctantly took some shots with him and one of his other friends before leaving. I walked to a bus stop and the next thing I knew I was back in the Bronx and had no fucking idea how I got there.

I never smoked weed (it was my first time) or drank again. Ever.

Dude, that's fucked up. Power to ya.

As for me, never drank a day in my life and don't plan on it. But I have no problem with alcohol whatsoever. I'm sure its an enjoyable experience, I just don't do alcohol or drugs. Smoked weed a couple times, but that's about it.
cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By cloneslayer

10 shots of Bacardi, didn't pass out or get a hangover. Bacardi is still my drink of choice.

And by the way, its not just video games, EVERYTHING is better with weed.

I dont get fucked up often, but its always fun.

warp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By warp

17 years old. Never tried alcohol in any of its form before. Started out with a Mikes Hard Lemonade (dont judge me) but that then proceeded to drink...

3 more beers
3 shots tequila
5 shots vodka

I blacked out at some point after falling off a chair. I do hazily remember coming to on the floor in a dark room and feeling like I was laying in something wet. I later found out that I had passed out in the restroom and had been discovered to be in a vomit puddle. Other people at the party tried to get in but my arm was laid out in such a way that opening the bathroom door was prevented as my thumb was acting like a door stop. I sprained my thumb and the pain didnt go truly away until months later.

When I woke up with the worst headache of my life I came to discover myself wearing a different shirt than what I had worn the day before and I was without pants. This was due to the fact that somewhere before my adventures in the bathroom I had declared myself "too hot" and threw my pants out into the backyard. My only consolation is that everyone else at the party did something equal to or more stupid than my actions that night. Since then I have found myself both less drunk and way more drunk than that occasion. Practice makes perfect after all.

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Absurd
@PercyChuggs said:
" Why is it that people always feel the need to tell others whenever they get drunk, or have gotten drunk in the past, or when they plan to get drunk in the future? "
Some drinking stories can be funny.
DrainDeimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By DrainDeimo

I played Madden. Wish I was joken I gotta say i hope I never get drunk again 

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By eric_buck
we decided to try and walk around the entire neighbourhood. we did it holding hands it was so much fun

Anyone else think this sounds slightly gay? Sorry for some reason it's stuck on underline and italics....
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Wolverine
@HandsomeDead said:
" @tiwi said:
" @HandsomeDead said:

@tiwi said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" I fingered my best friend. "
dude, that's..... i'm speech less. horrible. i'm sorry for you both. "
Why? It's hardly a sex crime. "
no it's the fact that she was your best friend, it must have fucked your relationship some? "
So you'd think but it hasn't been so bad since. I feel lke we're edging closer to a 'serious talk' but it definitely wasn't the wreck we both imagined the next morning. "
Are you in a relationship with the girl now or did you just go back to being friends?
narley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By narley

People remeber what happened when they were buzzed. not drunk. Or that just might be me

Xcessive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Xcessive

i took medication earlier that day. so that turned out bad.
I dont remember much.
but the fowl taste in my mouth the next morning i do.
Im pretty sure i brushed my teeth with shampoo...

Hey it cant be that diffrent to tooth paste right?

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#73  Edited By Gunner

Split a case of beer with my brother, We both started a bon fire, told stories, threw stuff in the fire that shouldnt be thrown into the fire. Blew up a can of paint, an empty beer bottle and we ended up falling asleep in lawn chairs.

Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#74  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

First time was at a bar,it was my first time drinking.It was Beer,well yeah ofcourse.I drank 13 cups of beer.I was soooooooooo drunk.I felt,and felt and felt.....then i passed out,then i woke up in my bed,i didn't remember shit.Then my girlfriend told me everything.(she was with me when i was drunk.

Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Benjaminvdv

It was actually about 2 years ago when I was 22, I don't believe in getting drunk, it's stupid really.
Anyway I was in England (I'm from the Netherlands) and I was at a guy's house that I know from a website for about 7 years now, and lots of other people came aswell from that site. So on Saturday night we had this party, people just drank and drank, whereas I didn't drink anything at all, well except for my Dr. Pepper (got a 2L bottle just for me), well when that was empty I moved on to the Cola, I don't know if it was because I slept about 12 hours since I got there (which was Tuesday), or something else, but I didn't smell or taste the large amounts of wodka in it... so I drank like half a bottle which was about half wodka, I pretty much got drunk, though I can still remember it all, I also don't remember being drunk at all, the only thing that tipped me off was throwing up like hell the next morning (which was basically me sleeping for about 30 minutes) and someone telling me there was massive amounts of wodka in it...
Worst part was that I was leaving that Sunday, so I had to get ready and someone else had a flight a hour before me, so we and the guy hosting the party went to the airport, thing was, they were doing the trainrails, so we had to take a damn busride through lots of crappy roads and hills to Manchester... but it gets worse, about 30 minutes in (was about 1,5 hour ride) I felt really sick, so I asked my friend if the bathroom door was unlocked, he checked but it wasn't, so he asked the driver, but he didn't have the key, so he started asking around for a bag, finally he found one so I took it without checking a threw up in it... apparantly there was a big hole in the bottom... so everything just came out again...
Having finally arrived at around 1 PM my time on the airport I just kept feeling like shit (who would have guessed...) so I looked for a spot with some fresh air, which was close to a bunch of Gates, so I just sat against a pillar for 3 hours, earphones in my phone, alarm set incase I would fall asleep and I just listened to music the whole time. I ended up home at about 11:30, weird thing is, I didn't even go to bed, I stayed up untill like 3 am... don't ask me why though.

Obviously since then I always left on Monday so I could rest up from the Saturday before and watch what I drink. :P

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By HandsomeDead
@Wolverine said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" @tiwi said:
" @HandsomeDead said:

@tiwi said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
no it's the fact that she was your best friend, it must have fucked your relationship some? "
So you'd think but it hasn't been so bad since. I feel lke we're edging closer to a 'serious talk' but it definitely wasn't the wreck we both imagined the next morning. "
Are you in a relationship with the girl now or did you just go back to being friends?
"
You could say we've seen better days.
Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Benjaminvdv
@HandsomeDead said:
" @Wolverine said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
" @tiwi said:
" @HandsomeDead said:

@tiwi said:
" @HandsomeDead said:
"
You could say we've seen better days. "
So why not talk it out with her, if the friendship is strong enough the being open about it and discuss it really should help things. Ofcourse the question is, why did you do it in the first place and why did she let it happen.
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By FunExplosions

for some reason i can't remember the first time i got drunk. my first year or two of drinking i drank too much and blacked out almost every night that i drank. a lot of me becoming a puppet at parties and a lot of running away from cops into bushes. used to go home with huge cuts from thorns and shit on my legs lol. lol prom night afterparty i was takin a piss, and apparently just fell completely backward on my back with my dick out. left my car at the party. so many other stories... maybe ill make a blog lol

Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Benjaminvdv
@FunExplosions: Ah yes you Americans with your silly drinking age, I still wonder who they are trying to fool there, surely they must realize that dropping the age and legalizing things such as weed would work better, I mean it works great where I live.
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#80  Edited By citizenkane
@Benjaminvdv said:
" @FunExplosions: Ah yes you Americans with your silly drinking age, I still wonder who they are trying to fool there, surely they must realize that dropping the age and legalizing things such as weed would work better, I mean it works great where I live. "
The drinking age used to be 18.  It was only changed to 21 a few decades ago.
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By FunExplosions
@Benjaminvdv said:
"@FunExplosions: Ah yes you Americans with your silly drinking age, I still wonder who they are trying to fool there, surely they must realize that dropping the age and legalizing things such as weed would work better, I mean it works great where I live."

agree with you 100%.
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By FunExplosions
@CitizenKane said:
"@Benjaminvdv said:
" @FunExplosions: Ah yes you Americans with your silly drinking age, I still wonder who they are trying to fool there, surely they must realize that dropping the age and legalizing things such as weed would work better, I mean it works great where I live. "
The drinking age used to be 18.  It was only changed to 21 a few decades ago. "

well im still just 19. so wat he is saying makes sense .
Warfare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#83  Edited By Warfare
I can't remember.

@HandsomeDead:

This would make a good romantic comedy
Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Benjaminvdv
@CitizenKane said:
" @Benjaminvdv said:
Why was it changed? I mean it's weird, you can't drink until 21, but they let you drive at 16, I find a 16 year old in a car a lot scarier then a 16 year old with alcohol...
ezekielzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#85  Edited By ezekielzero

Nothing really happened the first time from what i remember though there was a pretty good time where me and my friend were on a trip with a load of 12 year olds and we got completely smashed on vodka and had to try and not stand out too much, the best part was when we tryed to play hide and seek with the younger people and we could barely run.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By FunExplosions
@Benjaminvdv said:
"@CitizenKane said:
" @Benjaminvdv said:
Why was it changed? I mean it's weird, you can't drink until 21, but they let you drive at 16, I find a 16 year old in a car a lot scarier then a 16 year old with alcohol..."

something to do with MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving). They did a lot of good in terms of making drunk driving illegal. A mistake they made is thinking that raising the drinking age would help solve the problem.
Benjaminvdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Benjaminvdv
@FunExplosions: They should've checked the numbers instead, even though it's 18 to drive a car here, there is a huge difference between accidents among 18 year olds and 25+, I imagine that car accidents among 16 year olds is even higher, and unlike drinking, most kids stay clear of cars when they don't have a license, atleast they do here.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#88  Edited By Claude

I was 14. My best friend an I broke into his father's liquor cabinet and took some Everclear "190 proof". His father was out of town and we thought he wouldn't notice a little Everclear missing.  We had a party room set up in my friends closet, it was a big closet and listened to his 8 track album "Scream Dreams by Ted Nugent" while drinking Everclear and orange juice. He got extremely drunk and threw up everywhere. I had to clean it up. His mother busted our ass the next day. She just talked to us, she was a pretty cool lady. Good times.

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ToxicFruit

Mine was not that awesome. i was with my good friend and we went over to this girls house. not much of a crowd just about 5 or 6 people.
I fell for group pressure and had my first beer. the best thing about that night was that my friend was barging about how he was a heavy drinker and how he had never puked or blacked out , well he did not black out but he sure as hell puked a lot all over that poor girls sofa...   then i had to walk him home.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By FunExplosions
@Benjaminvdv:
yeah i agree with you again. most of the 16 year olds are horrible drivers. While i have seen it, it seems way more uncommon for underaged or un-licensed kids to hop into a car, than it is for kids to have a few beers and drive home from downtown. nothing worse than being in the backseat of a friends car, (a friend who already sucks at driving) knowing theyve been drinking. also, a ton of people i know have gotten dwi's or have been pulled over while they were drunk. others are just lucky. something is wrong with the system in the US.
halberdierv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#91  Edited By halberdierv2

i went to sleep in a hammock.

vager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#92  Edited By vager

I went to a Festival nearby my college during a spare. Got drunk with some other classmates and went to our next class. Thankfully the instructor didn't care much. I got up and shouted "WooHoo!" when he praised a part of my SA during a lecture. After that, skipped my last class and when back for more drinking. Threw up, got kicked out, went home and went to bed. Didn't even reach 6pm yet. lol

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ShadowKiller

I went to my best friends house for a bit and then her parents left and she started filling up glasses with different kinds of alcohol to see how much I'd drink without passing out. So after about 7 or 8 glasses of straight and mixed alcohol we decide were going to go outside and have a fire.. all I remember then was I fell down a hill, caught my jeans on fire and I came home and looked at the photoshop thread of Jeff and the crew and it hasn't looked as funny since.

AlexB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#94  Edited By AlexB

First time: Had some beer and vodka and played on a jungled gym with my friends.
Second time: Had about 4 beers, then persisted to have about 5-9 shots (i dont remember). No one told me about beer before liquor never been sicker. I blacked out on the couch and apparently was "foaming" at the mouth. My friend got on top of me and tried waking me up by slapping me and I haymakered him the face. He fell to the ground and I rolled over on top of him and my other friends had to pull me off. They then tried to feed me bread but i guess swallowing was too hard cuz I'd just chew it up and spit it out. Then i puked 3 times and then passed out. Never got that drunk again. lol