Tito Ortiz Berates Homeless Guy On Camera

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By VWGTI

Chances are that if you know Tito Ortiz you know that he is an asshat. His behavior in this video isn't suprising, but it's still sad to see. We also get to hear him talk about how "smart" he is again.

Is he way out of line acting this way or did that homeless guy get told what he needed to hear?
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

Who?

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By breadfan

He's a total jackass 

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By eroticfishcake

Don't know who he is but I can already tell he's a right sack of shit. I just can't respect him from here on out because of this.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Hitchenson

...and that was who?

teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By teptom
@Pie:@Hitchenson: a "famous" UFC fighter
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HandsomeDead

Tito is such a bellend, it's hilarious. Him getting sparked the fuck out by Chuck Liddell is easily one of the greatest sporting moments of all time. Of all time.

AgentofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AgentofChaos

Tito Ortiz Sucks.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9  Edited By KaosAngel

I hate my country at times...-.-

_Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By _Phara0h_

It wasn't that bad. I thought he was quite nice to the homeless only good enough for begging dude.. So what like you never past a homeless dude and gave him nothing....
Just because he is rich doesn't mean he has to give that dude a break... What if he gave 5 dollars that the dude would all be like "You got more then that"........

Radar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By Radar

He didn't say anything that was out of line.  Thought he handled it pretty well. I wouldn't have gave him a cent even if I was Bill Gates.

Anyways, what did he expect begging someone who gets his face caved in for a living for money?

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Akeldama

Hes a douche. Old news.

Smarter_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Smarter_Martyr

I wanted to see the homeless guy go for a rear naked choke. Or a kimora. Tito -10.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ryanwho
@THAfara0 said:
" It wasn't that bad. I thought he was quite nice to the homeless only good enough for begging dude.. So what like you never past a homeless dude and gave him nothing.... Just because he is rich doesn't mean he has to give that dude a break... What if he gave 5 dollars that the dude would all be like "You got more then that"........ "
Ignorant.
zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By zombie2011

You guys don't understand that he too is from the streets, but then he got educated. 

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By RHCPfan24

I have no idea who that was but, yeah, he was acting like a jackass. And that idiotic blonde that is presumably his "date" didn't help either.

Postromo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Postromo

i wouldn't give that asshole money

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By VWGTI
@RHCPfan24: 

That's Jenna Jameson.
_Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Phara0h_
@ryanwho: Tell me how is that ignorant? Do you know whet ignorant means? 
Ok was going a bit far by saying the dude is only good for begging maybe he's a street dealer too...
Shady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shady
@zombie2011 said:
" You guys don't understand that he too is from the streets, but then he got educated.  "
In what? Getting punched in the face?

Anyway, telling a homeless person to get a job is a douche bag thing to say. I'm pretty sure if they could get one they would.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#21  Edited By natetodamax

Poor guy, I'd give him money.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By RHCPfan24
@VWGTI: 
Haha, I actually know that name. I guess I was right.
Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24  Edited By Shadow

.......................so?
TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheHBK

I would say Ortiz is washed up, but seriously, this homeless guy thinks he has a right to Ortiz' money.  And Ortiz makes a point, you cant just beg or ask for money.  Why didnt the guy offer to work for it, to do something for ortiz instead of just jumping in there to beg for it?  That to me does justify Ortiz' comment about being lazy and being smart.  Smart in that you dont ask for stuff in life, you have to earn it which is what he is telling this guy who thinks that because Ortiz' came from the streets he should give stuff away.  No one gave him anything.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By Hamz

He wasn't rude, he didn't go into a tirade of swearing and physical abuse like some have when a homeless person asks them for money. He handled it quite well I thought, sure he may be a jackass most of the time. But in this case he definitely wasn't.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheHBK

wow, i really dont think you guys actually saw the video.  He was not out of line.  That homeless guy was going up to him asking for money for nothing.  Ortiz was just trying to be nice and also honest though.  He had to work for what he has.  Message, don't ask for money, work for it.  He didnt say anything like "go get a job you bum!", but just said, don't beg for money.
He handled it well.

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By EvilTwin

I don't know who Tito Ortiz is but I was expecting a lot worse considering the title of this thread. 

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ryanwho
@TheHBK said:
" wow, i really dont think you guys actually saw the video.  He was not out of line.  That homeless guy was going up to him asking for money for nothing.  Ortiz was just trying to be nice and also honest though.  He had to work for what he has.  Message, don't ask for money, work for it.  He didnt say anything like "go get a job you bum!", but just said, don't beg for money. He handled it well. "
Nobody tell this guy about America's record unemployment rate. Apparently its just as simple as "go out and work and have money". Ugh. The echo chamber.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By iam3green
@EvilTwin said:
" I don't know who Tito Ortiz is but I was expecting a lot worse considering the title of this thread.  "
his a UFC fighter. i was also expecting something worse then just the guy saying get a job. 

i've actually did something like that to a bum. me and some people were on lunch break and a bum ask for money. he kept on following us. i then said get a job work for ur money. he called me a smart ass. said he could have snuffed me. he could barely walk with his cane. 
TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheHBK
@ryanwho said:
" @TheHBK said:
" wow, i really dont think you guys actually saw the video.  He was not out of line.  That homeless guy was going up to him asking for money for nothing.  Ortiz was just trying to be nice and also honest though.  He had to work for what he has.  Message, don't ask for money, work for it.  He didnt say anything like "go get a job you bum!", but just said, don't beg for money. He handled it well. "
Nobody tell this guy about America's record unemployment rate. Apparently its just as simple as "go out and work and have money". Ugh. The echo chamber. "
I understand that uemployment is high, but the point was for the bum not to beg for money.  Why didn't he ask Ortiz for a job or to do something for him in exchange for money.  Asking Ortiz to suck his dick for a couple of bucks would have satisfied the point.  but the bum thought he had a right to Ortiz' money.
What would you do if a skeezy looking nasty black homeless guy came up to you like you owed him something?  I think Ortiz handled it better than most of us would have.
Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Alex_Murphy

He didn't berate a homeless guy. A bum asked him for money and he said no. He was pretty nice about it too. A lot nicer than I am when somebody wants me to give them money for nothing.