Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By nightriff

@Cloudenvy said:

@Nightriff said:

@Cloudenvy said:

@Nightriff said:

@Cloudenvy said:

Asura's Wrath! Catching up on all the games I missed during the year before November hits.

Game is fucking amazing. Few games I enjoyed as much as Asura's Wrath. What do you think of it so far?

Pretty awesome! I'm only on chapter 9 but I've already been suckered into buying the DLC. Even if it isn't much of a game, it'll probably end up on my top 3 games of the year!

I just bought the "True" Ending which is really good so I recommend that, I didn't touch the lost chapters

I just beat it, including the true ending. Asura's Wrath may just be one of my favorite experiences of all time...Holy crap.

This is the reason why I've been buying the Ninja Storm games for all these years! To fund this!

Yup, game is fucking amazing. The more I think about it, the more I want to say it is my favorite game I've played this year, if only Journey came out last year like it was supposed to...

nerdsbeware

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By nerdsbeware

Pulling a Vinny and playing Assassin's Creed. Just finished Dishonored, BL2 before that and Sleeping Dogs before that.Next up is Assassin's Creed 3, then I've pretty much blocked off ALL of December to just play XCom.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By CaLe

Nothing.. but I do want to keep playing Ninja Mark. I haven't been in the mood the last couple of days.

tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By tunaburn

i like to play driving shoot games with drama and some blowing up. how say you?

TeamJersey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By TeamJersey

@Akeldama: DARK SOULS!!

superbobafett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#56  Edited By superbobafett

The Walking Dead (episode 3), NHL 13 and Terminator Salvation

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Marcsman

Dishonored, Borderlands 2 and some day I'm gonna get back to Mass Effect 3.

Franstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Franstone

The War Z alpha and loving it despite it's flaws.

So stressful...

Any friendly War Z Bombers out there?

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By Akeldama

@TeamJersey said:

@Akeldama: DARK SOULS!!

That was one of the several games I mentioned, yes.

VoodooTatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By VoodooTatum

I'm currently playing the original Dead Space. I've been wanting to play it for a long time and recently picked it up. I quickly realized that necromorphes still scare the shit out of me! I'm currently recording my playthrough for shits and giggles.

http://youtu.be/K9F1K9i47xg

Avatar image for deactivated-5afdd08777389
deactivated-5afdd08777389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shotgunblast97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Shotgunblast97

Right now I'm playing Half life 2 and Command and conquer 1. Can't wait to build my pc so I can play shogun 2

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63  Edited By Nux

XCOM, so much XCOM. I should be playing more XCOM.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Clonedzero

currently Skyrim.

though AC3 comes out soon, and i still wanna play through the halo 3 campaign again to have the story fresh in my head for halo 4

Avatar image for imsorrymsjackson
Imsorrymsjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Imsorrymsjackson

I hate it when spambots ask questions.

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By WickedFather

I'll soon be starting my 24 hour retro marathon for kid's charity "Get our Billy some crisps while yer out, ya fat bawbag". I'll be playing:

Monkey Grapple on the Atari Leonard, Super Catfish Noodler Portable on the Sega Brisk, Aunties Panties on the ZX Spectrum, Continental Drift Sim on the Pippin without any of the time slowing cheats. Then I'll be taggin out for 5 there while my 'homie' friend pimps it up good on virtual console's Bitch Slitter. Then dim the lights while I play us out with romantic I don't care if we're cousins, Daddy on the Ultravox Legato. For decency's sake ny explicit scenes in the game will be pixellated with pixels smaller than the actual game pixels.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm playing The Walking Dead Episode 1 and Crysis Warhead currently.

Skylarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Skylarz

The Ship and Payday Heist..I didn't enjoy Dota 2.

SwaziSpring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SwaziSpring
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#70  Edited By crusader8463

Cycling between XCom, Dishonoured, Of Orcs And Men, Chivalry, and Mark of the Ninja. Though really I'm mostly just playing XCom. Every time I play anything else I get bored or annoyed with it in about an hour and just go back to playing XCom. I'm forcing myself to try and play Dishonoured and Of Orcs And Men as much as possible as I want to beat them ASAP because deep down I know that if I don't do it now I will never get back to them and I hate having so many god dam games left unbeaten.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#71  Edited By GunGunW

Resident Evil 6, Sonic Adventure 2, Saints Row: The Third, and a couple others alternating

SwaziSpring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SwaziSpring

@GunGunW said:

Resident Evil 6, Sonic Adventure 2, Saints Row: The Third, and a couple others alternating

Resident Evil 6? I loved the classic (pre-RE4) games, but have completely lost interest in the new games. What do you think of RE6, if you don't mind me asking?

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By GunGunW

@SwaziSpring: I think it's really good. Then again I have the exact opposite opinion as you so you may feel differently. Resident Evil 5 is my favorite and 4 is also a good one as well. 6 isn't perfect but it's definitely a good game in my own opinion

SwaziSpring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SwaziSpring

@GunGunW said:

@SwaziSpring: I think it's really good. Then again I have the exact opposite opinion as you so you may feel differently. Resident Evil 5 is my favorite and 4 is also a good one as well. 6 isn't perfect but it's definitely a good game in my own opinion

Thanks, I'll probably end up picking it up anyway, just because it's Resident Evil.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#75  Edited By Justin258

Since this thread is still alive, I finished Doom 3, RoE, and the Lost Mission. I'm well over halfway through Doom 2, and I'm a good ways into Doom 1, both on Ultra-Violence. Once I wrap all of that up, I don't know. I'd planned on picking Bastion back up and finishing it, but it doesn't work on Windows 8. I'd also planned on picking Arkham City back up but guess what? It also does not want to work on Windows 8.

So Torchlight, I guess. Something less than fifteen hours.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#76  Edited By BeachThunder
Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Playing Minecraft on the 360 and working on my last few achievements for Mark of the Ninja as well as slowly working through XCOM. Waiting patiently for AC3.

LastNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By LastNinja

Old X-COM.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By kerse

Dishonored, I don't know if I like it. I'm really annoyed by the constant don't kill anyone or everything is fucked, which is fine actually but once you get into a fight your only options are run or murder dudes. There's no non lethal option besides the sleep darts which you don't get enough of, maybe I'm just too terrible at being stealthy and I shouldn't be getting caught so much. But it just gives me this feeling when combat starts, I'm scared to kill guys so I try to blink away while being shot. I did just get the slow time spell and fast choke which is pretty fun, maybe it'll get better as I go on.

Avatar image for dad_is_a_zombie
Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Witcher 2 on the 360. Fucking revolutionary RPG in some ways, tedious as the most generic RPG you can imagine in others.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#81  Edited By crusader8463

@kerse said:

Dishonored, I don't know if I like it. I'm really annoyed by the constant don't kill anyone or everything is fucked, which is fine actually but once you get into a fight your only options are run or murder dudes. There's no non lethal option besides the sleep darts which you don't get enough of, maybe I'm just too terrible at being stealthy and I shouldn't be getting caught so much. But it just gives me this feeling when combat starts, I'm scared to kill guys so I try to blink away while being shot. I did just get the slow time spell and fast choke which is pretty fun, maybe it'll get better as I go on.

I too don't really care for the game, but for me it's because the game is so easy. I'm taking the opposite approach and killing everyone. Literally everyone. I don't leave a mission until every single person is dead and so far I have not seen any thing different from mission to mission that shows my guy being such a crazed killer other then the odd off hand comment from a guard or NPC. Thought I find that you really gotta go out of your way to listen for those or you wouldn't catch them. I'm interested in playing through it again in a non-lethal way, but I just don't like the game enough to sit through it for a second run through let alone one that seems to be extremely frustrating from all the accounts I have heard of it.

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By kerse

@crusader8463 said:

@kerse said:

I too don't really care for the game, but for me it's because the game is so easy. I'm taking the opposite approach and killing everyone. Literally everyone. I don't leave a mission until every single person is dead and so far I have not seen any thing different from mission to mission that shows my guy being such a crazed killer other then the odd off hand comment from a guard or NPC. Thought I find that you really gotta go out of your way to listen for those or you wouldn't catch them. I'm interested in playing through it again in a non-lethal way, but I just don't like the game enough to sit through it for a second run through let alone one that seems to be extremely frustrating from all the accounts I have heard of it.

Yeah, maybe that's what I should do, I don't really care enough about the world which ending happens, I think I'll just start killing dudes if I get caught.

dalin88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By dalin88

do you know more information about the game?

dalin88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By dalin88

@Grissefar: I'm learning English now, lol

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#85  Edited By Animasta

Crusader Kings 2 again. My current game is pretty crazy muslims overran all of france and I went from being a norwegian count of ireland to being queen of sicily

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#86  Edited By JJOR64

Trying to find something to play at the moment. Waiting for AssCreed the 3rd to come out.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#87  Edited By BeachThunder

@JJOR64 said:

Trying to find something to play at the moment. Waiting for AssCreed the 3rd to come out.

Clear out your backlog...

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#88  Edited By JJOR64

@BeachThunder said:

@JJOR64 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By _Zombie_

Playing through Captain Scarlett right now, and I'll be playing it up until the 30th, when ACIII drops.

@JJOR64 said:

@BeachThunder said:

@JJOR64 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You must. Else, you will surely lose your mind.

mcbonjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#90  Edited By mcbonjon

Picked up Dance Central 3 and finished importing all my songs from the first and second games. Having some fun with the game just letting loose and dancing. I really want to play more, but not much time lately.

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

Xcom. And I keep forgetting to save my fucking game.