• 86 results
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dr_nefarious

I'm not in the best shape but not in poor shape either. I just got back from the gym (which I'm starting to go to more often like I used to) and thought I would ask this. BTW I can't wait to see how many people say "well...round is a shape.." LOL!

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

No. I eat too many pies see.

webby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By webby

Yea I would say so, I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, sometimes less sometimes more.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By tekmojo

Well I have an addictive personality, so once I find something I like, or makes me feel good, I usually keep doing it until I die.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I am waaaaaaaaaaay out of shape. I was about 24 stone the last time I weighed myself, and I've put on weight since then. I seriously need to loose some weight, but the kebabs shop keeps calling my name, and I can't resist it!!!!!

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

Yeah, I am pretty good shape. I have let my cardio slack off a little bit but that is it.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By toowalrus

Absolutely not. I've been importing instant noodles from Indonesia lately...

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By subject2change

Don't go to the gym but having a natural high metabolism and being tall is quite nice; not fit however but far from fat.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By keyhunter

I do martial arts and extreme sports when I'm not working at the dockyards.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pie
Subject2Change said:
Don't go to the gym but having a natural high metabolism and being tall is quite nice; not fit however ... [more]
I hate you.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HandsomeDead

I'm razor thin, but i'd still like to be slimmer.

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Carlos1408

I like to keep fit, do regular exercise, do some push ups, yea I like to think I'm in good shape...I'm kind of toned...I would go to a gym but there aren't any near where I live.
I'm most probably going to a gym when I go to Uni, I'm looking forward to getting quite musclelly (if that's how you spell it)... yep lol

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dr_nefarious
Pie said:
Subject2Change said: Don't go to the gym but having a natural high metabolism and being tall is quite nice; not ... [more]
Same here. I have to work my ass off, some of my friends eat nothing but junk food and never exercise and they are skinnier than me. I just think to myself  "Is this some cruel joke God likes to play!?"
Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Carlos1408

I know this is kind of obvious, but if it's weight you're trying to loose cardiocascular exercises are the best for that, really active ones where you move your body a lot and make you sweat like fuck (basketball for example is great; loads of sprinting), it's always better than the gym in my opinion (for loosing weight).

Zito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Zito

I'm trying to get into shape, over the last year I came down from 204 pounds to 173 pounds. I am trying to make it a habit, eat less and exercise more. I used to easily run 4 miles, now I can barely run 15 minutes.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CL60

I'm 5 foot 4 652 pounds. I'm amazingly thin if I do say so myself.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By subject2change
Pie said:
Subject2Change said: Don't go to the gym but having a natural high metabolism and being tall is quite nice; not ... [more]

Eh you wouldn't be the first :p However maybe put down that Pie and run a lap or two and reward yourself with pie(s). :D
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pie
@Subject2Change: yOU NEED TO EAT BEFORE YOU CAN BURN THOUGH
RLLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RLLink
dr_nefarious said:
Pie said: Subject2Change said: Don't go to the gym but having a natural high metabolism and being tall is quite ... [more]
I feel the same way.  Although, I am a pretty big guy in the end. I rarely eat junk food and I'm still bigger then people that ONLY eat junk food. D: Fail.
Ah well, I guess I should start exercising soon.
Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Cerza

I am definitely not in the best shape. I have gained quite the belly in the last year and a half and really need to do something about it, or else I'll have moobs too.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By subject2change
Pie said:
@Subject2Change: yOU NEED TO EAT BEFORE YOU CAN BURN THOUGH
NOMNOMNOM PIE NOMNOMNOM o hey didn't gain anything infact lost 2 lbs laters :p
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By RHCPfan24

I am starting to work out much more often now and preparations for a summer camp I am going to in a few weeks (which I have been hiking often for) have helped me keep in shape. I am in good shape for my age, I guess.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jayge_

I'm in pretty good shape as far as actual shape is concerned, but my job has really cut into my gym time for the past couple months and I can't wait for summer to come so I can whip myself back into fighting form. Of course, I don't actually fight anybody, I'm way too naturally lazy for that, but it's a great phrase. I've really suffered in terms of cardio, because I still tend to get a good workout helping out around the house, but I don't have anywhere or any time to run at all. My mile time is around average at best (7:30 or so, I think), and now I would guess it's hovering around 9 or 10 minutes. If I don't do it all the time, I lose it. It's weird.

Also, all you people who want to take steps towards fitness- Wii Fit! Seriously. I'm a true believer in Wii Fit yoga now. I've been doing that sporadically the past week or two and that shit is magical.

rateoforange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rateoforange

Being in shape and being slim are slightly different things. You can control both your weight and your level of fitness; Sumo are elite athletes with a high level of fitness, but a rail thin hipster with a poor diet and a collection of tight t-shirts isn't necessarily in shape.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Oriental_Jams

Play squash regularly, not particularly strong, not particularly tubby.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dr_nefarious
Subject2Change said:
Pie said: @Subject2Change: yOU NEED TO EAT BEFORE YOU CAN BURN THOUGH NOMNOMNOM PIE NOMNOMNOM o hey didn't gain anything ... [more]
I will kill you. LOL.

rateoforange said:
Being in shape and being slim are slightly different things. You can control both your weight and your level of ... [more]
Thanks professor.

Jayge said:
I'm in pretty good shape as far as actual shape is concerned, but my job has really cut into my ... [more]
Yeah I walk at least for 40 mins, then run for 5 minutes totaling up to 45 mins, then I work on the arms for about 30 mins or so. I can barely hold onto the steering wheel as I drive myself home :P

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pie
RHCPfan24 said:
I am starting to work out much more often now and preparations for a summer camp I am going to ... [more]
FATTY FATYY FAT FAT and so on
Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Osaladin

I'm in good shape, I'd like to be a bit faster, but otherwise I'm happy where I am right now. I play soccer at least 3 times a week for around 3 hours so that helps a lot.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#29  Edited By Vinchenzo

I'm 6'1". Last time I weighed myself I was about 180 pounds. Maybe a little less (like one or two). It may seem pretty average, but just remember that none of the total weight is pure muscle. I'm too lazy to work out.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HandsomeDead
rateoforange said:
Being in shape and being slim are slightly different things. You can control both your weight and your level of ... [more]
Yeah. I'm like 6' and 135lbs+/- so i'm not exactly the next Schwarzenegger.
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dr_nefarious
Vinchenzo said:
I'm 6'1". Last time I weighed myself I was about 180 pounds. Maybe a little less (like one or two). ... [more]
Technically I have to work out. Helps me fight depression, keep up my immune system, look good, ect..
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dr_nefarious
HandsomeDead said:
rateoforange said: Being in shape and being slim are slightly different things. You can control both your weight and your ... [more]
Far from that actually. Looks like your underweight if anything.
jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jNerd

Besides the fact that I smoke green on a daily basis I'm 6'2'' 150lbs. I'm in good shape.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tekmojo
jNerd said:
Besides the fact that I smoke green on a daily basis I'm 6'2'' 150lbs. I'm in good shape.
lol man
Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lashe

I'm 5'10", jog every morning and don't eat or drink unhealthy foods. On top of that I do light weight training and circuit 3 times a week and I am blessed with a quick metabolism.

Reading that back, I hate myself nevermind anyone else but my physique is one of the few things I am proud of.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#36  Edited By EpicSteve

I hope so, I gotta go to Basic Training in a few weeks.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jayge_

Being slim or not weighing a lot has nothing to do with fitness. That's a common misconception that some people in this thread seem to be perpetuating o.O

Eelcire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Eelcire

Nope. 6' and 140lbs, but am not very active exercise wise. I do enjoy my walks to lunch during the workweek though which is usually about 1.5-2 miles; better than nothing I suppose.

inkeiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By inkeiren

6 foot and 125. Too skinny. I do walks almost every day, but I have marfans (and an enlarged aorta) so I can't run for long periods of time. Fortunately, I can swim a lot and not risk anything.

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By maxszy

Yeah, pretty good shape. Though the beer likes to take root on my belly.

But I run 3 miles at least 4 different times a week to keep that off. So I think im doing alright. I don't lift a bunch of weights or anything though, so not sure I would say i'm necessarily "toned".

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9
deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inkeiren said:
6 foot and 125. Too skinny. I do walks almost every day, but I have marfans (and an enlarged aorta) ... [more]
ROCK ON!
I have taken a break from working out for the spring since Swimming season ended for me back in late February.  But once summer rolls around, and I get some things done I'll start up again.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By crunchUK

I dont work out or anything, but I HAVE THE ENERGY OF THE IMMORTAL YOUTH BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sarnecki

I'm 6'5 and I used to be about 210, big guy.  I've been doing a lot of exercising and hitting the gym lately and pretty intense cardio, and I'm down to a respectable 175 and counting.  Still need to get some of that stubborn fat over the abs gone before I hit the beach but I'm not ashamed to take off my shirt anymore, which is a plus. :)  Definitely not worth it to be lazy and eat crappy food.  Feeling so much better with the fruits and veggies, more energy, looking forward to the physical reward of a good run or weights session, plus the girls come easier.  :)  Obviously pretty proud of myself.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44  Edited By JJOR64

I'm a fatty.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#45  Edited By mracoon

I out of shape but in the opposite way, I'm too skinny. Not really complaining as I'd rather be underweight then overweight but I could still be in better shape.

Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Shazam

Play Camogie 5 times a week and have a match every second Saturday so I can proudly say I am in excellent shape. I used to be such a slob but I got out of that grove, just by finding a sport I love. The gym just doesn't do it for me, treadmills remind me too much of hamster wheels and it lacks human interaction. Whereas in Camogie, I can vent all my anger and aggression all while having a great time.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ninjakiller

So-so shape overweight, used to be serious about lifting, till a string of injuries in a 6 month span took me out of it.  Strangely not a single injury occur occurred in the gym, but i'm sure the heavy weights precipitated the injuries.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By animateria

Nope.

Moving on...

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jayge_
Sarnecki said:
I'm 6'5 and I used to be about 210, big guy.  I've been doing a lot of exercising and hitting ... [more]
Do you have any actual muscle mass? Or are you just looking to burn fat o.o
Shocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Shocker

I think I am in really good shape. I jog and work out a lot.